Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

What is your favorite part(s) of being childfree?

Posted by Anonymous User 
QUIET QUIET QUIET

Silence is golden.....
1-Being free to do what I want when I want.

2-My time and money are not wasted on kindercrap and skool supplize

3-Having the kind of body I have never seen anyone maintain post-pignasty (5'11,38-23-35) thanks to putting in a lot of time and effort on healthy food and exercise
Re: What is your favorite part(s) of being childfree?
February 29, 2012
Not having kids is my favorite part of being childfree angel with halo
1. Just got through a vicious round of strep throat. Am I ever GRATEFUL that I can take a couple days off work, sit in my quiet home, lay on the couch watching Judge Judy while eating some pho and not hear the wretching, ear-piercing noise of little crotch droppings in the background.

2. I love shopping, dolling up, pampering myself and showing off to the Moos that look down at me for not having a child but secretly wish they could BE me.

3. SLEEPING IN ON A SATURDAY
cf in ny
1-Being free to do what I want when I want.

2-My time and money are not wasted on kindercrap and skool supplize

3-Having the kind of body I have never seen anyone maintain post-pignasty (5'11,38-23-35) thanks to putting in a lot of time and effort on healthy food and exercise

Holy shit, you're not real (LOL).

I'm going to second the hot body thing, and Miss Hannigan's always being complimented for looking younger than her age. NO WAY I'd still look young and hot, not without a personal trainer and a nanny, and a dermatoligist, and a plastic surgeon... if I'd had kids. NO WAY. Even if I maintained a decent diet and exercised regularly. Only my mother has been able to pull that off.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login