Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

TMC Frustration

Posted by Pepper 
Pepper
TMC Frustration
July 31, 2007
Does anybody else here get really frustrated that we can't respond to any of the confessions on TMC? Especially those "confessions" that are deliberately aimed at the CF?

I always feel so frustrated that I can't tell the person what a complete ass they are. It's unfair that we get attacked and have no means to defend ourselves. I'm not saying that we should go and verbally attack the moms. But it isn't fair that they get to mouth off all their pre-concieved, inaccurate notions about the CF, and we get NO chance to challenge them.
Re: TMC Frustration
August 01, 2007
i wonder if any cf could post on there, with no outward evidence of being cf,

for example i could post " i wish i never had children" and see who me toos wink

nudge nudge wink wink hint hint wink LOL you know what i mean.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
August 01, 2007
Pepper Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Does anybody else here get really frustrated that
> we can't respond to any of the confessions on TMC?
> Especially those "confessions" that are
> deliberately aimed at the CF?
>
> I always feel so frustrated that I can't tell the
> person what a complete ass they are. It's unfair
> that we get attacked and have no means to defend
> ourselves. I'm not saying that we should go and
> verbally attack the moms. But it isn't fair that
> they get to mouth off all their pre-concieved,
> inaccurate notions about the CF, and we get NO
> chance to challenge them.

Why am I not surprised??? Breeders feel entitled to come onto childfree-by-choice space to tell us how "horrible" we are to not want those babies or to fuck up the site as with the rants. Yet, the CF are automatically blocked on a parenting site. About seven years ago on the iVillage site, the CF club was ruined once the old moderator quit and we got assigned a Moo of FOUR Sprogs to be our mod after trouble with moo trolls. One moo, who kept changing her ID...but we knew it was her because she kept using "2000" after her handle which was popular during Y2K, was whining about our language and how she had a right to be there. Her reasons? She said she was trying to be supportive of her childfree friend. My comment was to accept the gal as she was rather than the moo believing she had the right to be on our site telling US how to post. The board quickly disbanded once the use of the words, "sprogs" or "breeder", could get our post deleted or the user blocked.
August 01, 2007
well i couldnt possibly say that could i, i would have to be only evil person to have made summat like that up..

oh wait i am evil wink LOL...

and no i dont have kids..

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
August 01, 2007
I guess there's one good thing about the main page being down, it's alot harder for breeders to troll here.
August 01, 2007
married with rabbita there are 15 me too's there wink...on that post that just spontaneously appeared LOL.. sits and looks completely innocent...

August 01, 2007
married with rabbits Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Pepper, I agree. One woman on there said she's
> tired of people without children telling her how
> to raise them. Now, I wouldn't even dare inform
> some moomie on the best method of potty training,
> as I don't feel I'm qualified to. However, you
> don't have to be childed to know that some things
> are just plain wrong.
>
> Then
> some daddio who heard me say all this started the,
> "Do you have chylldrun?" thing. When I said no he
> started defending the woman and her methods of
> childrearing. He went on about how when you are a
> pahrunt you are sometimes in a rush and it's
> quicker to just do some things yourself.

You know what is worse, MWR...

Daddios who try to hit on women in stores, coffee joints, or other public places when they have a little kid with them. I do not know what it is about these guys that makes them think *I* or any other childfree woman with sense would even think of looking at them...or find their asinine comments even remotely nice. More often than not, the come-ons are extremely rude from these men. I have a rep for basically saying it as it is. One that shuts up Leering Daddio very quickly is, "Did I even ask you to speak to me???" That brings on the deafening silence. I am sure the wifey at home believes her man is only thinking of her. Yeah...right!
August 01, 2007
ok from a mans view.. not mine.. but from what i have seen..

daddio's in situation, even uncles, will use children as a tool to show how caring they are, when they just want sex.. it apparently shows the caring nurturing side of men, which is what most men beleive women want..

but its a lie..

August 01, 2007
amethusos* Wrote:
> You know what is worse, MWR...
>
> Daddios who try to hit on women in stores, coffee
> joints, or other public places when they have a
> little kid with them. I do not know what it is
> about these guys that makes them think *I* or any
> other childfree woman with sense would even think
> of looking at them...or find their asinine
> comments even remotely nice. More often than not,
> the come-ons are extremely rude from these men. I
> have a rep for basically saying it as it is. One
> that shuts up Leering Daddio very quickly is, "Did
> I even ask you to speak to me???" That brings on
> the deafening silence. I am sure the wifey at home
> believes her man is only thinking of her.
> Yeah...right!

Hehehhe..I love giving those sad sacks my best "you made me puke in my own mouth, thank you very little" face and then shooting them down.
Eat it you sticky, sad sack, child spew covered man!! Your dockers and corporate logo polo shirt make me sad.
August 02, 2007
I ran into one of the types mentioned here the other day in the Giant after work. Daddio in his Dockers and shirt, kid freshly picked up from day care.

Duh kept looking at me, smiling, babystalking, almost following me.

I was in line ready to check out and he comes zipping in behind me. Starts making small talk about stuff in my cart, the weather, whatever.

Aaaah yes, then the disclaimer, "I feel like I'm always running, I'm the only parent this little guy's got, he's my bud, we do everything together, but I wouldn't have it any other way."

To which I smirked, turned away while rolling my eyes and handed the cashier my Bonus Club card. Why do these breeders think everyone wants to be interested in their shit loaves? Sucks to be them!
August 02, 2007
August 02, 2007
"Aaaah yes, then the disclaimer, "I feel like I'm always running, I'm the only parent this little guy's got, he's my bud, we do everything together, but I wouldn't have it any other way."

What kind of desperate and/or pathetic ahole whines to a complete stranger about their kid or...well...anything? Like what'd he expect you to do? Look deeply into his eyes, say "It must be so hard", give him a blow job and then take the kid, jump on a unicorn, pull him up behind you and ride over a rainbow to happy candy land?
August 02, 2007
I think so!!!! LMAO!!!!!

AAAAAAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login