Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

almost exactly what we wanted

Posted by Pepper 
Pepper
almost exactly what we wanted
August 02, 2007
Someone has created a board specifically for making snarky comments regarding the confessions on TMC.Yeah, it's still not being able to respond to the moms directly, but it helps!

http://community.livejournal.com/tc_snark/

smiling smiley
Re: almost exactly what we wanted
August 03, 2007
Amethusos has been on there... grinning smiley
August 03, 2007
Amethusos, you're everywhere we want to be! I'll be there soon...

HAH! That site is BEAUTIFUL!
Hexmark
August 07, 2007
OOOH YESSSSS, love this site.
Anonymous User
August 07, 2007
One of those was written by my brother!!!

I know it was him, because he told me the same thing almost word for word a few months ago.

Made. Bed. Lie.

On the off- chance that it wasn't him, then someone out there is just as stupid.
August 07, 2007
From trueofficeconfessions (which is now one of my favorite sites, having recently escaped the purgatory that is Corporate America):

so co-worker 1 is allowed to continually come in late, leave early, or not come in at all because she has kids, but co-worker 2 (who hasn't missed a day all year) isn't allowed to leave one hour early to take the dog to the vet and have the stitches removed???? That's just wrong...

Why am I not surprised? Damn moo cows...
JoJo
August 08, 2007
My favorite confession was the idiot who dumped his peach of a wife because she *gasp* put on thirty pounds in twenty five years *gasp* for a braindead, greedy, lazy bimbo. Now he regrets his decision. Ha Ha.
Anonymous User
August 09, 2007
so co-worker 1 is allowed to continually come in late, leave early, or not come in at all because she has kids, but co-worker 2 (who hasn't missed a day all year) isn't allowed to leave one hour early to take the dog to the vet and have the stitches removed???? That's just wrong....

At one of my summer jobs, one of my coworkers was the boss's pet (there were three of us besides her). We were all supposed to get one Saturday off a month, but this chick got two. The boss's excuse was "she needs to spend time with her son" (who was somewhere around 3-5 maybe).

Because, y'know, I didn't need to spend time with my mom or significant other.

My one coworker didn't need to spend time with her husband.

The one who had the mentally-disabled kid and senile dad didn't need to spend time with them or HER SO.

The one who nearly died of cancer a few years ago didn't need to spend time with her husband and three sons.

I mean, GAG me! I know the "but she has a kiiiiiiiiiid" excuse was the first bullshit excuse she could pull out of her ass for playing favorites, but...
August 10, 2007
JoJo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> My favorite confession was the idiot who dumped
> his peach of a wife because she *gasp* put on
> thirty pounds in twenty five years *gasp* for a
> braindead, greedy, lazy bimbo. Now he regrets his
> decision. Ha Ha.

Tell me about it. As if this guy probably still looks as he did on his wedding day. Most of the trophy bimbos turn into the biggest bitches and start breeding as if they did not see how it made the man a big prick to his former wife. How dare a woman does not look like college sylph when that man wanted those babies????
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login