http://www.todaysthv.com/news/news.aspx?storyid=50167

Michelle and Jim Bob Duggar

More Links
Baby No. 17 For Duggars Coming Soon
Official Duggar Family web site

E-mail This Article
Printable Version

It's a girl, again, for the Duggars.

Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar welcomed their 17th child, and seventh daughter, into the world Thursday.

The Duggars say Jennifer Danielle was born at 10:01 a.m. at St. Mary's Hospital in Rogers. Jennifer weighed 8 pounds, 8 ounces and arrived five days after Michelle's due date.

Jim Bob Duggar called Today's THV shortly after Jennifer was born to share the good news. He says "She's (Jennifer) happy and healthy." The proud father says he and Michelle are happy to have their new daughter in their arms.

Less than 30 minutes after giving birth, the Duggars already were talking of having more.

Michelle Duggar says the family would "love to have more" and "love the ruffles and lace."

Jennifer joins the fast-growing Duggar brood, who live just outside Springdale in a 7,000-square-foot home. All the children, whose names start with the letter J, are home-schooled.

The oldest is 19 and the youngest, before Jennifer, is almost 2 years old.

Jennifer joins siblings: Joshua, 19; John David, 17; Janna, 17; Jill, 16; Jessa, 14; Jinger, 13; Joseph, 12; Josiah, 11; Joy-Anna, 9; Jedidiah, 8; Jeremiah, 8; Jason 7; James 6; Justin, 4; Jackson, 3; Johannah, almost 2.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Proper Cynic
Re: Duggars Welcome 17th Child (vomit)
August 03, 2007
What a horrible lot. The term 'brood mare' comes to mind, to describe the Duggar moo. I suppose the term 'human overpopulation' means nothing to these stupid, selfish people? I want to puke.
August 03, 2007
GAWD I love this board. It's the only place I can come to be around like-minded people. I cannot BELIEVE the fucktards that I work with. I swear in the morning, a short bus pulls up and they all pile out.

The Duggar FAMBLEE came up and people (guys and girls) started talking about it. I heard all kinds of comments, "Oh how great to have such a big FAMBLEE" "Wow, Mrs. Duggar must be a great mawm to be able to handle that many kids" and on it went. I spoke up and said "Doesn't anyone here think that it is just a little wrong to have that many kids? How can you possibly be a good parent to that many kids?"

Well, the look from all of them would make you think I just shit on all their heads then pissed in their Kool-Aid.

"People should be able to have as many kids as they want" "Somebody would never have that many kids unless they felt they could handle it" "They are wealthy people, those kids will never want for anything" and on and on it went. It was painful. Each stupid comment came at me like a throwing star to the eyes. I cannot believe I share the planet with these people.
August 03, 2007
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I cannot believe I share the
> planet with these people.

We feel your pain, KFLL!
Proper Cynic
August 03, 2007
They should be called the Fuckars. They fuck a lot obviously, and are stupid Fuckars
August 03, 2007
A cool reality show would be one where all the megabreeders and their rabbits would end up in the middle of a tsunami or major hurricane, and nature would take its course with no interference.

The news the next morning would read, "Tsunami (or Hurricane) Catmeow struck; there are no survivors."

The world needs a good cleansing like that!
Anonymous User
August 03, 2007
That's the thing that bothers me, too. People always mention how the Duggars have enough MONEY to support the kids [by selling their lives and making them into freak shows] -- but nobody seems to think about how there's no way these kids are able to have real connections with their parents, how there's no way they can be learning anything with their mom homeschooling them ALL, how Michelle actually admitted that she's not actually raising them -- she's just shitting them out, enjoying them when they're babies, and handing them off to her daughters when they're too old for her liking!

People should NOT be able to have as many children as THEY want, because they are not the only ones affected by that decision.

And I really wish that somebody would film the amount of trash those fundie freaks dump each week. I bet people wouldn't think that was charming and heart-warming.
Stephanie Wrote:

> People should NOT be able to have as many children as THEY want, because they are not the only ones affected by that decision.

Right on! Took the words right out of my mouth!
Amen to all who posted on this subject. I agree wholeheartedly!
It's good to be among people whose brains actually WORK.

I'll just add the last paragraph of an article about those losers from my local newspaper (today's edition).

"Among the "fun facts" listed on Discovery Health's Web page devoted to the Duggars: A baby has been born in every month except June; the Duggars have gone through an estimated 90,000 diapers, and Michelle, 40, has been pregnant for 126 months - or 10.5 years - of her life."

My question is, what are the FUN FACTS? These facts are APPALLING.

Jebus, smite these two parents down immediately, and spare us from the Duggars!
And don't you just KNOW those two assholes will try to conceive their 18th kid so it will be born in June - for more fun facts - so she'll have shit out a kid every month of the year.

Wow. How craven is it to be famous because you shit out kid after kid (and have a husband who whores out your family)? Religious people my ass.

Please let there be a deserted island out there with my name on it.
August 03, 2007
I'm surprised the woman managed to carry the child to term, I figured it'd just fall out after the 3rd month or so.

Hot dog, meet hallway.
August 03, 2007
Here's a picture that will make you vomit: the entire freakin' brood!
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,291949,00.html
August 03, 2007
From article: "The oldest is 19 and the youngest, before Jennifer, is almost 2 years old."

I'm surprised the baby factory didn't crank out a cunt product last year.
I'm surprised she didn't just have Jim BOOB or the oldest daughter just walk right in there and grab the baby. She's so stretched out and loose they could drive the family bus up there and grab the brat.
Is it just me, or do you see the potential for another Andrea Yates in the making? Think about it. Just like Yates, Ms. Duggar "homeschools"—or as many of you would write, homeskools—her brood, which means she gets no time away from them at all. I hate to think about the consequences when she finally snaps.

Reminds me of two things involving one of the daily newspapers I subscribe to.

First, the paper gives a "Mother of the Year" award on Mother's Day. Several years ago the award went to a waterman's wife who had pooped out 15 children. (She was elderly when she received the award, so her breeder days were long past.) Of course, religious beliefs played a role in having the big famblee.

Now think about this moo for a moment. A waterman is someone who makes his living fishing or crabbing, and often income from that activity is sporadic (just as farmers' crops are subject to bad weather and drought). Year in and year out he didn't know for sure that he would have money coming in. Yet duh saw fit to keep knocking up moo, and she allowed it. Makes a lot of sense. And 15 children makes you Moo of the Year?

Second, the paper recently ran two editorial pieces about the Plan B contraceptive. Both, it figures, were by men, which bothered me, and I'm a guy! The one opposed to Plan B was a minister with his own kooky church who spouted the word "immoral" a lot in his piece, and the description mentioned that he had fathered 10 children. It was almost as if his quiverful was his sole qualification for writing against the contraceptive! Of course, he called children a "blessing" from The Big Guy.

I wrote a letter that the paper published in which I said that his comments about use of Plan B being immoral were hypocritical because of the consumption his 10 kyds were going to wreak on the Earth's resources, not to mention pollution and the "peak oil" debate. I closed with the sentence, "His 'blessings' are the planet's burden." No letter was printed to refute my stance, and I was happily surprised about that.

It goes to show that most people really don't want a big famblee, and the few who do are either religious freaks or seem to have problems upstairs. But I repeat myself.
Proper Cynic
August 04, 2007
"Hot dog, meet hallway."
Or, as we say in England 'chucking a banana along Oxford Street'
K-man, excellent points about the environment.

Although I don't think M. Diggar will go post-partum psychotic on her kids' asses the way A. Yates did. I think Duggar has an obsessive baby fetish, and obviously gets high (must be the hormones) while pregnant.

She also doesn't take care of all of her kids while she's pregnant with the latest bundle of joy - or taking care of the latest baby. That's what her older kids are for.

I'd like one of her older kids to go bonkers and drive the kids who are ambulatory as far away as that family van can take them, and never look back.

M. Duggar has it made in the shade. And by the way, does Jim Boob ever work for a living, or does he just live on private funds and the money he makes from pimping out his family (shouldn't he also be wearing those exotic pimp outfits and driving a purple Cadillac for himself)?

AND if M. Duggar were eventually to suffer post partum psychosis, at least there are enough older kids to fight her off. A. Yates' children were too young and weren't able to defend themselves.
Anonymous User
August 04, 2007
People should NOT be able to have as many children as THEY want, because they are not the only ones affected by that decision.

I say that ALL THE TIME. People are so into "but the children! Must take good care of the children!" But then they go on and on about every crack whore's "right" to breed. I thought these folks cared about the kids??
Anonymous User
August 05, 2007
I just read the usatoday.com comments on this story and someone said that the Duggars have a "church" and don't pay taxes? Even when they go to the grocery store, they supposedly present a tax exempt card and don't pay taxes on that shit either.

Can anyone confirm this?

I read an interview with this Duggar cunt muffin and of course she says she's looking forward to "more".

WHAT.THE.FUCK.

There are no words left for me. I've already written about them ad nauseum on my blog. I have nothing else to say. I'm beyond disgusted with these people.
Proper Cynic
August 05, 2007
"She also doesn't take care of all of her kids while she's pregnant with the latest bundle of joy - or taking care of the latest baby. That's what her older kids are for."

And here's me thinking slavery had been abolished...
The Duggars are parasites and bad for the environment.
August 06, 2007
Proper Cynic Wrote:
> "She also doesn't take care of all of her kids
> while she's pregnant with the latest bundle of joy
> - or taking care of the latest baby. That's what
> her older kids are for."
>
> And here's me thinking slavery had been
> abolished...
> The Duggars are parasites and bad for the
> environment.

I gag when I hear how breeder cunts justify their breeding with how the eldest children -- usually girls...as that is what cunt work is for -- are "built in" babysitters. Yet, many stupid parents wonder why there is rampant bullying in many larger families or how some of the kids "act out" when they do not get the needed parental attention or protection. I find UberBreeders to be so uncivilized. I worked with a woman who came from the traditional Catholic family of TEN children. Yet, she immediately popped out that baby when she married. Gads...one would think this young woman would have been over changing shit cloths and burping babies as she had to do so in her youth.
mercurior (NLI)
August 06, 2007
but this woman didnt know any different, she grew up in stinky diapers, feeding other kids etcc.. so she knew no better.

its like a child raised by wolves, it beleives its a wolf and it would teach its children how to be a wolf..
August 06, 2007
so it's okay for this lady, who is an obvious addict, to just keep spooting out the children like a clown car, but when a junkie says "I want more herion" it's bad?
WTF?
Anonymous User
August 06, 2007
ChildfreeChick, I've read on MANY sites that the Duggars do indeed have their own church in their home, and , as a church, they are tax-exempt.

Why can't I start my own church, that worships cats?
Anonymous User
August 08, 2007
I am all the way down with that. I have two cats of my own and we can all go to your church dressed in our Sunday best.

Sounds good to me dammit.

BTW I am flabbergasted that they have "a church" and are totally tax exempt. Does that mean no property taxes either? No taxes of ANY KIND???
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login