Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Duggars Welcome 17th Child (vomit)

Posted by mercurior 
Anonymous User
Re: Duggars Welcome 17th Child (vomit)
August 08, 2007
I got to hear Jim Boob on the radio this morning (complete with banjo music in the background which made my morning) talking about his latest little carbon footprint and he sounded like...well a braindead zombie who's been run over by a tractor would not be an exaggeration.

This guy was just not there. It was funny hearing him say "each child is a precious blessing" in that flat, toneless voice. Does anyone else notice that each time he's asked if there will be more, he says something like "if she (his wife) wants more..." It's never "we", as if he's saying he's had it about 6 kids ago?
catmommy9 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Why can't I start my own church, that worships cats?

The Temple of Bast. It was once an actual religion in Egypt and you've just started your up your own location. Freedom of religion, right?
August 08, 2007
in the uk, we have the census..every 10 years, and people a lot of people put jedi, and since the rules say if 10,000 people put jedi on the census as religion then it is a proper religion wink

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
August 08, 2007
CFinPDX Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> catmommy9 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > Why can't I start my own church, that worships
> cats?
>
>
> The Temple of Bast. It was once an actual religion
> in Egypt and you've just started your up your own
> location. Freedom of religion, right?

I seriously oughta try that. The Temple of Bast needs to be started up again somewhere.

I have this T-shirt that says, "The ancient Egyptians worshiped cats as gods - Cats have never forgotten this".

Didn't harming a cat in ancient Egypt used to be punishable by death? I like that law!
August 08, 2007
The discussion earlier on this thread about older female children being used as unpaid c*nt workers reminded me of an incident that happened earlier this summer.

My friend is a band director and I helped out for a short time by instructing his woodwind section. I was working individually one day with a clarinet player, who I think was around 14. She was struggling with the music, but quickly caught on to some of the concepts I was teaching her. I explained to her that if she practices a short time every day, she'll get better. She told me that she doesn't have time because her older sister has a kid and there's another one on the way. I was furious! Not at this girl, but at the family who's using her as slave labor.

This girl seemed a little shy and awkward, and could probably have benefited from more time out with friends or something, but she was probably brushed off to the side at home because she didn't breed. My friend, the band director, told me that this girl would be waiting for a half hour or longer for her parents to pick her up after rehearsals (this is a rural area, it's not like she could walk); all the other kids were picked up already.

This just completely angered me, because she seemed like a good kid and will probably have problems down the road unless someone starts giving a crap about her. Anyhoo, sorry to rant, just had to get this off my chest.
August 08, 2007
This makes me really grateful I was an only child, in a way.
"Didn't harming a cat in ancient Egypt used to be punishable by death? I like that law!"

Feh,

I don't know about cats, but stealing or harming a Pekingese in China was definitely punishable by death. I could start a "Church of the Lion Dog" in my home.
Anonymous User
August 09, 2007
That's what her older kids are for."

Oh, well, yeah. Gotta get those girls in gear for their own husband-submittin' baby-makin' anyway. It's practice!

each time he's asked if there will be more, he says something like "if she (his wife) wants more..."

On the other hand, considering the "submit to your husband" culture that I'm sure these folks subscribe to, I'm quite surprised that she gets to make the decision!!

She told me that she doesn't have time because her older sister has a kid and there's another one on the way.

And you can bet the older sister is probably 16 or 17 or some shit. That, and I'm sure she is told she can't practice because "you'll wake the baby" or "your sister needs her rest and some peace and quiet."
August 13, 2007
well we in the UK, have a kinda duggar uber breeder of sorts..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=416624&in_page_id=1766&ito=1490

The wife and girlfriend of an unemployed father of 15 who sparked a national outcry when he complained about the size of his council house are both pregnant, it was reported today.

Mick Philpott, of Derby, claimed Britain was "going down the pan" after his local council said it could not provide him with a bigger home for his huge clan.

Now it has emerged that the 49-year-old is about to become a father to children numbers 16 and 17.

Wife Mairead and girlfriend Lisa Willis are both expecting, he told the Derby Evening Telegraph.

It reports he vowed to have a vasectomy, saying that he was "annoyed with himself".

"It's just one of those things that they've both fallen pregnant," he said.

Mr Philpott refused to comment on the report at his Victory Road home today.

He lives at the property with his 25-year-old wife, who is the mother of their five children, aged one to seven.

Sharing their home is his 22-year-old girlfriend and their three young children.

Miss Willis also has another child, aged six, from a previous relationship, who lives at the house.

And Mr Philpott is father to another seven offspring from three previous relationships.

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
August 13, 2007
And Mr. Philpott should probably be forcibly sterilized.
For us Americans, the British term "council house" = welfare housing (roughly equivalent to what is commonly called Section 8 housing here, after the part of the relevant federal regulations that apply). Britain is still in the mode the US was in before welfare reform in 1996, and benefits for unmarried breeders on the dole in the UK are far more generous than they ever were here even before reform. And married couples with jobs, who pay the taxes that fund these breeeders, actually lost child benefits! I've seen lots of complaints about this entire issue on certain British forums.
August 14, 2007
Gack! Imagine what that house must look/smell like with all those kiddies in it. I bet that a punk rock show is more quiet and relaxing.
Oh, come now. It's not that bad. Just remember the immortal words of Monty Python:

Every sperm is sacred.
Every sperm is great.
If a sperm gets wasted,
God gets quite irate.

grinning smiley
August 16, 2007
i just knew someone was going to sing that wink.. i have been waiting for someone to say it.. since i joined wink...

(from the film the meaning of life)

The sketch is about a Catholic man (Dad, played by Michael Palin), his wife (Mum, played by Terry Jones) and their 63 children, who are about to be sold for medical experimentation purposes because their parents can no longer afford to care for such a large family. When their children ask why they don't use contraception or sterilization, Dad explains that this is against God's wishes, and breaks into song.

very apt for duggars, i wonder can we play that loud, around them wink..

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login