Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Boycott list from a Christian crazies group

Posted by catmeow 
Boycott list from a Christian crazies group
August 04, 2007
I found this on another board. I have stuff I should sell on eBay, a new company on the bad side of this "Save the Baybeeees" group.

Ed Thomas OneNewsNow.com
August 3, 2007

After completing its bi-annual update of Planned Parenthood's corporate financial supporters, the pro-life group Life Decisions International (LDI) has added several companies to its boycott list. Among them are some big household names.

Douglas Scott, Jr., the president of LDI, says Allstate, CCA Global carpet and flooring companies like Carpet One, Chevron, Comcast, DuPont, eBay, and Sears are all newly placed on "The Boycott List," which identifies corporations that financially support Planned Parenthood, the world's leading abortion-provider.

"Even before a company goes on The Boycott List, we notify [that] company and give them the source of our information and give them a chance to agree to stop giving to Planned Parenthood," says the pro-life advocate. "Once we contact that company, if they choose to ignore us or they choose to continue giving to Planned Parenthood, then they become a boycott target."

Other newly targeted companies include Kmart (which owns Sears), Sonic Drive-In, Marriott, and OSI Restaurant Partners, which owns Outback Steakhouse.

A "Dishonorable Mention" section of the list identifies charitable organizations associated with Planned Parenthood. Among those this time around to that section are American Association of Retired Persons (AARP), Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA), and National Education Association (NEA).

The Boycott List is part of the 15-year-old Corporate Funding Project, which tries to educate companies about Planned Parenthood's agenda in the hopes of their voluntarily ceasing financial support. Scott says at least 153 corporations have stopped funding through the project since its beginning, which LDI estimates has cost the abortion-provider some $35 million.

In a related article on christiannewswire.com, Scott says the pro-life movement will only succeed if pro-life people are willing to be inconvenienced. "The very lives of children are worth that much effort and a whole lot more," he states.

All Original Content Copyright 2006-2007 American Family News Network - All Rights Reserved
"The very lives of children are worth that much effort and a whole lot more," he states.

What a fucking pompous ass! What about a woman's rights, huh? Love how men make these statements-I'm not gender-bashing, but until a man is faced with an unplanned pregnancy, he and his lot have no place commenting on a woman's right to choose/reproductive issues.
Re: Boycott list from a Christian crazies group
August 05, 2007
If these "pro-life" assholes really cared about children, they would adopt the many existing kids that need homes. Many of these retards are prolific in making sperm and cunt products, and want us to share their misery by doing the same.
August 06, 2007
but dont you realise women are just there to give birth, then they are disposable. ::sarcasm off::

they dont care about children, they would rather a child be born then killed, and or abused, and or die early because its gods will.

if any of these freaks say anything to me, i will say, god created the technology, if god didnt want us to do it, he wouldnt have told us how to do it.. so get a freaking life you moron.. go back to your wife anf your mistress with their broods

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
August 06, 2007
catmeow Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If these "pro-life" assholes really cared about
> children, they would adopt the many existing kids
> that need homes. Many of these retards are
> prolific in making sperm and cunt products, and
> want us to share their misery by doing the same.

Pro-lifers do not give a fuck about children that are already here. It is about punishing a woman for actually enjoying sexuality and for being able to avoid those babies. Most Christians are idiots...even the "liberal" ones who claim they can pick and choose from the Bible. Either the Bible was written by that nasty god and is true...or none of it is true.
August 06, 2007
When I go to the South in a few weeks, I'll make it a point to eat at Sonic.
August 06, 2007
Catmeow and Am, you are so right with your comments. It's like one big game to these fuckers.

IMO, the bible is nothing but a rag, with it's nasty little black words written on paper that should have ended up as toilet paper. I'll be sure to use the pages as liner in the bottom of my rat's cage.
August 06, 2007
Well, at least now I know where to spend my piles of disposable income...
August 06, 2007
amethusos* Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> catmeow Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > If these "pro-life" assholes really cared about
> > children, they would adopt the many existing
> kids
> > that need homes. Many of these retards are
> > prolific in making sperm and cunt products, and
> > want us to share their misery by doing the
> same.
>
>
> Pro-lifers do not give a fuck about children that
> are already here. It is about punishing a woman
> for actually enjoying sexuality and for being able
> to avoid those babies. Most Christians are
> idiots...even the "liberal" ones who claim they
> can pick and choose from the Bible. Either the
> Bible was written by that nasty god and is
> true...or none of it is true.

That was my point: if they really cared about children, they would help the existing ones. Instead, they want their followers to have quiverfulls with the hope that all these kids will grow up to continue the Christian crazy tradition.

I hope the Duggar crotch products--at least the oldest ones--become childfree because they have had more than enough of diaper-changing, shit-wiping and baby food-feeding. It would be the ultimate way to get back at their compulsive-breeding parents! smiling smiley
Sadly, one doesn't have to be a Christian "crazy" to be all obsessed with kyds, I haven't been going to church much lately, and now I remember why.

A group of members has been meeting to discuss how to improve attendance, draw in new people, etc. At today's service, they were reporting on their ideas. One woman in this group described herself as a "mother of four kyds." Good for you, what else do you do? And of course, goes on and on about how busy she is. how it's easy to lose patience with the four sprogs, ad infinitum. Then she has to have two of them do a little presentation! The girl gave a semi-cutesy poem and the boy tried to read a short essay (badly). We still had to applaud them for their lame spiels. Kee-rist! I know Jesus loves children, but does he give a damn about adults?

Sure wish I could find a church that didn't focus so much on the almighty sprog...
Amen, amen, amen, CJ! I go to church to actually hear the sermons (adult worship service). I'm an odd duck, I admit.

On at least two occasions I have talked to the minister regarding the fact that it's almost impossible to hear his sermons due to the constant crying, screaming, fidgeting, of infants, toddlers, and young children whose parents won't avail themselves of the nursery, crying room, AND children's Sunday School services.

I was told that "we're praying about this." EXCUSE ME????

Why are these parents so thoughtless and inconsiderate to others? I realize that most of these braindead parents are DEAF once their brats are born, but Jebus, have some pity on the rest of us, if you can't treat us with Christian charity. It's not always about YOU.

So this past Sunday, I went with my Dad and stepmom to HER church. It's a lot smaller, in a smaller town. They don't have a nursery, Sunday school, just the main service. Before the service began I checked out the pews. Yup, toddlers, an infant, numerous kids. It was going to be a long morning.

Even before the service started one brat kept screaming and yammering. What astonished me was that the parents actually took that screaming out of the room five minutes into the service. At every church I've ever gone to before this clueless parents lets their brats scream, cry, whine, for 40 minutes BEFORE they take them out of the room. THEN the bring the brats back in five minutes later.

I'm not going to take it anymore. I'm going to speak up in a sweet, saccharine voice that will give the listeners immediate diabetes that they may want to take their little sprog out of the room before they destroy their little lungs with all that screaming.

The Childfree have rights too, dammit.
August 13, 2007
When I used to be a Catholic, I went to a parish where there was a "crying room" where parents could sit and hear the Mass without their children disrupting the services. Quite a few good people used that room but many breeders did not so crying was heard often at church. When the new church was being built, a cry room was not added due to the outcry of how these famblees felt excluded from the community. Well...I left that community and left the religion shortly after this fucking shit. Besides, I no longer believed in the Holy Bible being "god's word"...
August 13, 2007
i havent been to a church apart from one family wedding, in 16 odd years, i am a lapsed catholic, (but i dont follow those dumb teachings, i was taught to think)

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
August 14, 2007
I don't remember the last time I went to church. Yes, it's been that long.

My original post has companies I should use because I am not a forced-birther hypocrite who moos "Save the baybeeeeees! Save the baybeeeeeeees!"
August 15, 2007
Even "liberal" churches suck. I tried one in Orlando. I had only gone because ALL religions were respected. Even non-Xtian icons were in the small church. The priest was nice enough but the "politics" were nastier as this was a smaller bunch. Supposedly, no stance was to be taken on ANY political or social view which the priest honoured. However, feeling different about anything would get the thinker bad treatment from the others. Months after I moved, I disassociated myself with these people due to one main troublemaker. I even distanced myself from the priest as the rabble rouser is his closest friend.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login