Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Guest troll

Posted by liz 
Re: Guest troll
August 13, 2007
yup, i m 34 , and i have worked in the government, student grants, colleges, was once seconded to the child support agency, i have dealt with hundred of people in a day, but i know people.

i have said i was murphy personified. if it can happen it will happen to me, or my family.. this person with 3 kids was a friend of rowans dad.

this kid was a future serial killer, he loved fires, he loved torturing animals he stood on purpose on a cats tail.. people tell me these stories, because they trust me..and people open themselves to me.. even when i dont want them too.

i have so many odd things happen in my life..and met so many odd people, an artist that made sculptures in meat.. and so on.. wink

http://mercurior.blogspot.com/2006/08/great-news-in-depth.html

this is the story that what happened is based, yes i ranted about it.. a lot wink

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login