Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2375 Paris

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2375 Paris
August 06, 2007
Oh this is beautiful. Simply beautiful. I was wondering when grandpa Hilton was going to wake up and smell the coffee.
Re: 2375 Paris
August 06, 2007
I wish more wealthy parents and/or grandparents would "wake up" when it comes to the entitlement-minded offspring who do nothing for their money but only cause trouble while feeling entitled to special treatment. Lionel Richie needs to do the same for that cunt daughter, who has been in treatment for heroin use and is now in trouble for DUI's as well as being knocked up with some guy's baby. Jesus...this girl has had everything handed to her despite not being a "true Richie". Mr. Richie actually adopted this girl. Wonder what kind of trash Nicole's natural moo is...
Anonymous User
August 09, 2007
That sucks that all the family kids are now fucked out of THEIR inheritances because Paris is a bitch, though...
August 10, 2007
I did not know ALL of the Hilton kids got their inheritances nixed. However, I still doubt Paris is hurting for money with her other Hollywood gigs...
August 10, 2007
I doubt any of the Hiltons are hurting for moolah, even after grandpa took it away. And I also say "Good job" Grandpa for putting an end to the gravy train and donating your riches to charity.
Anonymous User
August 12, 2007
If none of the grandkids did anything to earn the money, why the fuck should Grandpa Hilton give it to them? I feel that in order to inherit money from a family business, one should have to actually WORK in said business.

But if none of them ever did, then Grandpa has every right to do what he wants with the money.

And I agree about Lionel Richie. He should pull his head out of his ass and disinherit Nicole. But then again, he was supposed to be raising her, he spoiled her, and that's why she is what she is now. Still, he should have tightened the purse strings a long time ago.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login