Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Damned Liberal Congress Indeed! 2385

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Damned Liberal Congress Indeed! 2385
August 07, 2007
Great, because illegal aliens didn't have enough reasons to cut corners to get here and raise havoc. Now the American Dream has become more accessible for people who aren't supposed to be here than people who are, and why am I not surprised? Democratically controlled Congress has been pushing everything short of an Open Border Policy since they took control and the truth of the matter is the majority of the public wants a tougher stance on immigration. This new proposal will only make that more pronounced.

This new brainchild of the Left is going to upset two groups of people; Americans with children, Breeders and Parents alike, who are busting their asses to get their precious human investments into college as it is, and prospective college students paying their own way to further their education, like myself.

I've been looking into UCLA to further my acting career, and let me tell you, as a New York State native that Out of State tuition fee makes me cringe every time I crunch the numbers. The only solace I took was that at least EVERYONE not living in California had to pay it. Now you're telling me that people who are not only out of the state, but illegals outside of the COUNTRY get this fee waived? First of all, immigrants shouldn't even be able to attend a University in this country without a proper student Visa, that's why we have them. Second, if anything, their should be an even greater fee for people attending a school in another country. If you're going to set up a system where the more foreign you are to a place the more you have to pay, make it full circle, don't just stop at the State level and call it a day.

The day is young, but so far that's my ridiculous item of the day.
Re: Damned Liberal Congress Indeed! 2385
August 07, 2007
if pro is good and con is bad, and if an advancing society is called progress(ive), then whats congress

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
August 07, 2007
I used to work with a woman who got involved with a Canadian she met on another job, who had been here 10+ years on a green card due to his past marriage to an American. The woman and her leech boyfriend, who ended up living off of her when she got an inheritance when both parents passed within months of each other, decided to go to Canada. Loser Boy has a health condition and felt socialized medicine would be better. Former co-worker put her third child with her ex-husband. Her second child from a different man went with her for a short time. And...the oldest, yet from another man was already out of the house.

Bint told me how she could easily get into Canada and become a resident due to the "cohabitation for one year" policy meaning she felt Canadians would welcome her because one of their own had been dicking her for a year. Funny thing is Loser Man dumps Idiot Woman in Detroit and tells her to take the subway into Toronto while he just drives on in with his U-Haul truck. She goes in as a tourista while the man, who is still a Canadian citizen, will have no issue with anything "back home".

Long story short, Loser Girl - after she send her daughter to live with strangers in the US because Moo claims the poor girl is stressing her out with dealing with another country and school...yet moomies call US selfish - whines about an abnormal PAP smear. A local free womans clinic did the PAP but said they could not do the LEEP procedure as it had to be done in a hospital. This cunt actually felt offended how she was not eligible for Canada's socialized medicine for being what is basically an illegal. She was also working for little money under-the-table for an MD while Loser Boy refused to work saying that the job offer in a call center was "not good enough for him".

I told Cunt O' Mama how Canada does not pull their pants down, bend over, and take like a man up the ass as we do in the States when it comes to illegals. Canadians do not pay higher taxes so that shit-illegals can just wander in and then demand all sorts of bennies. Well...Loser Girl and Leech Boy end up back in the Good Ol' USA with her tail in between her legs after leaving on that tear of how she hated the President. And...she is back at the shitty job I used to work as the inheritance is gone...gone...gone! Payback finally did happen to someone who tried to trick the system... grinning smiley
bouncing and laughing
Anonymous User
August 07, 2007
Mexifornia is right, Am!

I don't know about the rest of the country, but the pro- illegal lobbyists have been trying to get in state tuition for these parasites for years. Not too long ago, the L.A. Times wrote this bleeding heart article about how the legal kids of illegals were being punished for their parent's lack of papers. Cry me a fucking river! Of course, they never mentioned how most of the scholarship programs are for minorities only, how Mexicans, in particular, are given first crack at financial aid, grants, etc. It's bullshit to the extreme.

I won't even go into the job situation. That's something that needs to be seen to be believed.
August 07, 2007
well that links to my racism story on the patio, a white english woman, wasnt allowed a job because she wasnt the right kind of white, irish white, scottish white, every other colour was ok... of course if she was a man.. not a word would have been said..

*teenage science student has been banned from applying for a training programme with the Environment Agency because she is white and English.

The recruitment agency handling the scheme told Abigail Howarth, 18, that there was no point in her submitting an application because of her ethnic background.

But bizarrely she could have applied if she had been white and Welsh, Scottish or Irish.

Abigail, who wanted to join the Agency's flood management programme, saw an advert in a local newspaper offering positions in the Anglia region where she lives, complete with a £13,000-a-year tax-free grant.

It made no mention of the ban on white English applicants, merely noting that candidates from ethnic minorities, such as "Asian, Indian' and "White Other, e.g. Irish, Welsh, Scottish', were encouraged to put themselves forward.

Abigail, of Little Straughton, Bedfordshire, said: "I was really disappointed. To be told being "White English" ruled me out in my home county shocked me. I know why there are positive action training schemes to assist those who are genuinely discriminated against but when it's broken down to this level it seems crazy to me.

http://www.refugees.bratfree.com/read.php?7,19098

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
August 08, 2007
What totally disgusts me is that over the years, in various wars and battles, our soldiers and vets have fought and were wounded or died to protect this land and keep our freedom.

And what are we doing now? Why, we're just handing it RIGHT ON OVER to the trash. Way to go!

Out of all the fuckers slithering their way into this country, what have THEY EVER DONE TO CONTRIBUTE TO ANYTHING? What war have they fought in? How much in taxes have they paid? How have they made American a better place?

The leaders of this country make me sick to my stomach. They all need a wake up call.
Anonymous User
August 09, 2007
Y'know, it's one thing to have people who come here for a better life. It's quite another for people to go to another country for no other reason than because they want to and expect to take up all the resources if they're not contributing....

Of course, an assload of people are also discriminated against in help for jobs, school, health care, etc. because they don't have kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiids....
August 10, 2007
i am sure we dont mind those who come over and do the paperwork and become american citizens. they are great people.

(i think that the terms african american, chinese american, mexican american, are divisive of society in america, you should all be known as american, regardless of your race, because they did all the paper work and became american.

those who havent dont the LEGAL thing are breaking the law, and should be kicked out.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login