Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2382 Up and Coming Young Whores

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
Anonymous User
Re: 2382 Up and Coming Young Whores
August 27, 2007
Besides, some people look better in glasses than contacts. I do...my face looks blank without them. I suppose it could just be that I'm used to the way I look in them, and it's true that to see my face clearly without my glasses, I have to get so close to the mirror that I almost can't see my whole face at once (it also makes trying on new frames difficult; I never really know how they look on me until the lenses are in). But I think I look better with them.

My partner's cute without glasses but cuter with, IMO.
August 28, 2007
I prefer glasses, too, and have been told I look better in them. There goes the myth of how girls with glasses do not get "attention"...
August 28, 2007
I love my glasses. I've had to wear them since second grade, and only took a brief contact break in high school and part of college. The only thing I miss about contacts is having access to large numbers of cheap and awesome looking sunglasses.

I feel your pain, Kat. I do hate shopping for glasses as my eyesight's so bad I can't see what they look like unless I get really close to the mirror, and then I can't see what they look like on my whole face. I've always had to pick out a few frames on the first trip, and then bring a friend, or parent, to tell me how they look on my face on a second trip.
Anonymous User
August 28, 2007
Meh, I attract geeky boys anyway, so the glasses don't matter. smiling smiley

My favorite part about being blind as I am is when I put my glasses down...they're half-rims so there's not much to them, and there've been a couple times when I couldn't find them again!

(It was really fun when it happened to the ex and I--his eyes were almost as bad as mine, and he also had half-rims. There was at least once when NEITHER of us could find our glasses...)

Luckily, ever since I stopped growing, my eyes stopped going bad at an astronomical rate.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login