Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The Wedding

Posted by Hexmark 
Hexmark
The Wedding
August 10, 2007
I had the joy of attending a wedding with my husband a few weeks ago. Most of his family was in attendance as this was an old family friend. Unbeknownst to 95% of the guests the bride was 4 mos. pregnant and couldn't hide it any longer. The usual gushings of "oh it was meant to be" could be heard. I was sitting quietly at the table with "the family" when one of the most loud, obnoxious creatures I've encountered in awhile plopped down next to me and brayed "so when are you guys (gesturing to my husband) gonna have a kid??". My first thought was "I'm sorry and you are...." She didn't even introduce herself. My husband grinned and said nothing, knowing this is a tiresome topic for me. Before I could answer though, my MIL chimed in "Oh, they just have dogs". She and jackass-woman proceeded to shriek with laughter. I just shook my head because I'm beginning to realize that people with that mind-set will always look for ways to make you feel foolish that you're not following the exact same path they chose in life. That would be: no education, no career and multiple kids one right after the other. No. Thanks.
Re: The Wedding
August 10, 2007
What a bunch of idiots. If anyone should be laughed at is the "bride" who is four months pregnant. God...what a reason to get married...because she missed her period. Am I correct with my assumption that the bride had the nerve to wear the American White Burqa aka The White Wedding Dress & Veil saved for women who do not get their cherries popped before marriage???? Your MIL and her that jackass woman are the foolish ones. Please...they should laugh at the shotgun wedding bride...
August 10, 2007
i would have said, i may have dogs, but i dont have bitches like you..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
August 13, 2007
Sorry to hear that Hexmark. What a pair of low-IQ assholes. People like that make me sick.

They "just have dogs?" WTF kind of remark is that? Pets kick ass and out-shine any screaming hell-spawn, any day of the week.
Anonymous User
August 21, 2007
Blegh.

My bf's cousin's wife was saying last weekend that one of her friends was getting married the next day and she's pregnant (apparently "they got impatient and decided to start trying early"). So she was saying she feels sorry for her friend because she's gotta get married in her first trimester and she's puking like crazy.

Well, the dumb fuck! I have yet to understand why people shit out kids as soon as they get married. Makes me think "wow, did they get married just so they could have kids?" No wonder so many marriages end when the kids move out...of course the parents don't have anything else in common, they didn't have any time to have!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login