Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

New to the board

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
New to the board
August 13, 2007
Just joined the board and wanted to introduce myself. I'm 28 and have been adamently CF my whole life. My husband and I look forward to a wonderful life together filled with travel, and free time to spend as we choose.

It's nice to talk with others that share the same ideals, and have a place to vent about the daily challenges of living in a child-oriented society.
Anonymous User
Re: New to the board
August 14, 2007
Hi Canadian chick! Welcome aboard!
Where are you from? I'm from Quebec.
August 14, 2007
Welcome!!! Nice to see more people out here on "our side."

This board is a BLAST!!!
August 14, 2007
Welcome...

:bal
August 14, 2007
yes i 3rd the welcome or is that the 4th.. this is a good board, it does have a few characters.. like me.. wink..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
August 14, 2007
Welcome to the board, canadian chick!

:bal

the more CFers the better!
Nour
August 14, 2007
Another CF friend! Welcome. smiling smiley
Anonymous User
August 14, 2007
Good to see a new face! I'm new to the board as well, but won't steal your thunder by introducing myself in your thread. I've had a great time here so far, and hope you will as well!
Annie
August 15, 2007
Welcome! It's nice to know we're not alone and there are others out there. May you bring like-minded friends......our numbers are legion.....
August 17, 2007
band playing music Welcome! There are tons of good discussions on this board!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login