Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The Mommies Club

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
The Mommies Club
August 16, 2007
Wowie wow, the mommies club seems pretty cut throat....... literally LOL!!!!!

http://lifestyle.msn.com/mindbodyandsoul/womenintheworld/articlemc.aspx?cp-documentid=4799097

Cry me a river mooooomies........ WAAAAAAAHH WAAAAAAH WAAAAAH.........
Re: The Mommies Club
August 17, 2007
and that's what you get for being a FOLLOWER and having your sense of self entirely based on what others think of you.
August 17, 2007
As moos say, "It's all worth it!"

BULLSHIT!!!

In my area, a third CF group began to organize last week; it now has 34 members. This is an article I should send to anyone on the fence. smiling smiley
August 17, 2007
the cf world is growing, more people organising, perhaps one day people will listen to us.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
August 17, 2007
mercurior, do you have many CF social groups in England?

It's great that there are now three such groups here in the Boston area; some places in the USA have no groups at all.

Yes, I'm sure there will be more moo clubs because they have much more time on their hands than people who work. They can have gatherings such as "Bonbon Eating Meetup," "Soap Opera Watching At Heather's House" and "Let's Bring the Brats to Bob's Bar and Get Drunk."
August 17, 2007
theres a few, but not alot. but there doesnt seem to be the pressure to breed as there is in america.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
August 17, 2007
Whoahhh...that is messed up! lol

I wonder if that's one reason I see so many articles on Japanese women deciding to be CF.
August 18, 2007
That is some fucked up shit.

I don't blame Japanese women for staying CF, sounds like they have their heads on straight!
Anonymous User
August 19, 2007
This is just more proof that having kids makes you more susceptible to going off the fucking deep end and turning into a major kook.

Sad.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login