Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Thanks for ruining my lunch with horror stories

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Thanks for ruining my lunch with horror stories
August 17, 2007
I just came back from the office kitchen where I was having lunch with a colleague. It's a tiny kitchen with 3 tables, so you can't help hearing other people's conversations. 2 women in their 40's were telling each other their birthing horror stories. I had just finished lunch and was so disgusted that I told them point blank "I can't listen to this, it makes me even more sure I don't wan't any", so the typical bingo started "But you forget the pain!", to which I replied, "nah, these stories act like birth control to me" and left, leaving my other colleague there (she had not finished eating and she's cf too, but much more diplomatic and knew these women better).
What I don't get is they tell you horror stories to convince you it's all worth it. :cheesy:
Anyways, I hated one of the women there, so it's ok.
Re: Thanks for ruining my lunch with horror stories
August 17, 2007
Yea and they have their stretched-out twats, saggy tits, sleep deprived faces, and stretch marks to prove it. Goodie for them.
I really don't get the moo logic behind that one. Oh, that's right, there isn't any logic...

I think it's hilarious how moos try to one- up each other with their birth horror stories. Their lives are so pathetic.

"You forget the pain."

Yes, Moo, you do. After shitting out all of your brain cells, you do tend to get a bit forgetful.

Jesus Christ...
What logic indeed: They want to convince us it's all worth it, but tell the grossest stuff to disgust us? I don't know the expression in English, but in French it's like: You don't catch flies with vinegar!
Still, I can make up my own mind about it, but if I were fencesitting, they sure would convince me all over again to ba cf.
August 17, 2007
you catch more flies with honey than with vinegar.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Thanks merc!
August 17, 2007
no worries.. wink

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
August 17, 2007
"But you forget the pain!"

Seems to me if you are able to share birthing horror stories with your fellow breeders....YOU HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN! DUH!
sprogless Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "You forget the pain."
>
> Yes, Moo, you do. After shitting out all of your
> brain cells, you do tend to get a bit forgetful.
>
> Jesus Christ...

LOL! I hate it when they say that shit! How could they forget it when half of them videotape it...do they mute the screams of agony?
August 18, 2007
its the endorphins again, after birth their body is flooded with happy chemicals, which over rides the idea of pain, they know pain, but they cant see or remember what it felt like, due to these chemicals.

its like trying to explain how it feels when you twist your ankle, you know it hurt, but you cant describe it. its like that but more so.. due to the chemicals.

essentially they are doped up, and drugged with natural chemicals in the brain. which can affect memory as if they really remembered how painful it was, they wouldnt have any children after the first, some more wouldnt have them at all. its natures way of ensuring it.

August 18, 2007
Dusty Wrote:
How could
> they forget it when half of them videotape it...do
> they mute the screams of agony?

LOL! I can't understand the videotaping bit, even allowing for breeders' attention whoredom. These moos are the first to complain about strippers/adult video stores/Victoria's Secret mannekins yet close-ups of their vajayjays are fine. Oh, but wait, they're shitting out the sacred loaf so it's all good then. . .

My idiot cuz had the birth of her brat taped and I had the misfortune to see the tape (I'm still traumatized!)
What was hilarious was she kept wittering on about what a great help her husband was. I'm thinking, hello, have we seen the same tape? He was about as useful as TOAB and had this stunned look on his face afterwards - you could tell he was thinking "there goes our sex life forever".

bouncing smileys
August 20, 2007
Feh Wrote:
> "But you forget the pain!"
>
> Seems to me if you are able to share birthing
> horror stories with your fellow breeders....YOU
> HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN! DUH!

Exactly...

Yet, these moos seem to think that we childfree women are going to be jumpin' up and down to have that baby after hearing of the C-sections, ripped up vaginal walls from childbirth, prolapsed uterus, unable to hold one's bladder, etc, etc. As KFLL stated, this is more of an avertisement for birth control.

I remember one childless woman at a call center I worked, who watched a sitcom aimed at Black women. One character did not want more kids or any kids due to what it would do to her body and had an abortion. The male character, the husband, acted so affronted because the woman dared to abort and said he did not care what her body was like after childbirth. Riiiiight-o!

Almost all men say that shit only to turn around and look for tight pussy when they tire of fucking their wives whose bodies are totally fucked up after those babies. Please, a former boyfriend tried that trick on me when my first tubal failed but I had some smarts and still aborted because I always knew I did not want those screaming babies and nasty kids. I got "fixed" again in '96... grinning smiley

Even the women who do exercise and eat right often still cannot lose the weight, tighten up the body, or get rid of any injuries from birthing those brats. These women have NOT forgotten about the pain or else they would not have mentioned it at all...
There were 2 things that started me on my childfree path

1. 7th grade science class--the end of the "Miracle of Life" video when they show the kid coming out. I don't think a single person in that class left the room without running to the bathroom.

2. 10th grade biology when the teacher showed us a video of his wife (who also taught at the school!) giving birth. Most of us still have scars to this day.
August 22, 2007
I don't see why anyone has children after seeing any "miracle of birth" video. For some crazy reason the idea of being TORN STEM TO STERN kind of makes me nervous. I've seen the "miracle" a few times in my life and it's never failed to remind me that I am a wimp who does not willingly "choose" pain and am easily grossed out. Those videos disgust me even more than the graphic pictures of untreated sexually transmitted diseases I have unfettered access to due to my job.

Then again, I believe children are the most tragic sexually transmitted disease.
Anonymous User
September 06, 2007
One day on a break from my classes at college I went to the nearby McD's to get a salad and catch up on some reading for my class. While I was reading about book about startup internet companies my studying and my meal was interupted by 2 McD Employees on their break discussing every single gross detail about childbirth with a former employee who quit to spawn. I was so disturbed. Don't these people realize that not every single person is comfortable with topics such as water breaking, episiotomies, etc etc.? Just because I want to eat lunch without an audio version of "A baby story" doesn't make me a horrible person and I should be allowed to not be grossed out over a meal.

I would have complained to a manager except the manager was one of the employees and probably the biggest contributor to the conversation.

Breeders.
September 06, 2007
Matush Wrote:
> There were 2 things that started me on my
> childfree path
>
> 1. 7th grade science class--the end of the
> "Miracle of Life" video when they show the kid
> coming out. I don't think a single person in that
> class left the room without running to the
> bathroom.
>
> 2. 10th grade biology when the teacher showed us
> a video of his wife (who also taught at the
> school!) giving birth. Most of us still have
> scars to this day.

*gags* Did this teacher get in trouble for parading his wife's snatch in front of a bunch of teens?
September 06, 2007
well if it was me if i was with a friend, i would start talking about, parasitical worms, liver flukes, all sorts of gross things.. and watch them go green

Anonymous User
September 09, 2007
I was standing in a supermarket checkout queue a few years ago and the woman in front of me and the checkout woman were having a frank and revolting discussion about labour and comparing how long the process took for each of them. I left and joined another queue even though it meant I was queueing for a lot longer than I otherwise would have been.
September 09, 2007
LucyTrainWreck Wrote:
*gags* Did this teacher get in trouble for parading his wife's snatch in front of a bunch of teens?

The "hot" mama was happy that the teens saw her video performance. two faces puking
CF Chicago Lawyer
October 17, 2007
> LOL! I hate it when they say that shit! How could they forget it when half of them videotape it...do they mute the screams of agony?

Yes, they do mute them, at least the ones I've seen. Talk about fakery and trickery. Some I've seen have some bullshit classical music soundtrack. Why mute the screams if it's all so beyouteeefuulll?
October 19, 2007
Breeders say it's all worth it because they want everyone else to suffer. I just had an old friend of mine tell me that having kids was for the most part walk in the park. Yeah right, he forgot when he had no money for doctor bills when his wife was pregnant. Bunch of bull.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login