Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Heard at a party this weekend....

Posted by CF Uter 
CF Uter
Heard at a party this weekend....
August 20, 2007
"me and my husband don't want to have anymore kids. We're happy with 2; however, we're not doing anything to prevent having any more tho."

Wha-wha-WHAT?!?!? :gun1

The sad thing, this came out of the mouth of MY friend. angry flipping off

Exactly WHEN do you lose all sense once the sprog comes out? hot smiley

This is an educated woman whose hubby really doesn't work, kinda a SAHDuh and does some RE stuff on the side on his computer, but we all know the market is going down, he hasn't sold anything in months. They never had a ton of money. But from what I can tell, they have a pretty active sex life.

I just don't get how fucking retarded breeders get. One day youre a smart and savvy couple who generally make sense and act logically, then you breed, and all brain cells go out the window.angry smiley

At least she is more of a work friend than a life-long friend, so I don't have to put up w/ her stupidity that much, but this is how I lose friends, one by one, they just all get too stupid to be around anymore.

Goddamn, I hate breeding on every level.angry smiley
Re: Heard at a party this weekend....
August 20, 2007
I hope they have fun with the additional kids they do magically end up with after all that unprotected sex.
Re: Heard at a party this weekend....
August 27, 2007
Years ago, I worked with a dumb ass with the same mindset. They had 1 kid that was an accident. Said she didn't believe in birth control because GAWD would let them know how many children they were able to handle.

4 kids later, she finally had her tubes tied.

I can't believe I share this earth with such stupid, stupid, people.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login