Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Got to save up for the twins

Posted by KABA 
Re: Got to save up for the twins
March 30, 2012
I think a lot of people see tips as "beer money", something that isn't really necessary. I worked food delivery for a year and they couldn't be more wrong.

I always hated non-tippers. Families were usually pretty bad. Also certain other groups of people, though I won't say who. You probably can guess.

If you can't afford to tip then DON'T ORDER FOOD and/or DON'T EAT OUT.
March 30, 2012
We discussed this before on another thread recently. In the US minimum wage for wait staff is legally only $2.13 an hour, far less than the minimum wage other workers receive, and the wait staff is supposed to make up the difference with tips. Withholding and income tax is based on this assumption as well, as the US Internal Revenue Service essentially ASSUMES you received $X per hour in tips on top of the employer's paid pittance. In other countries such as the UK wait staff receive a standard minimum wage and are not normally tipped.

Read Barbara Ehrenreich's book Nickel and Dimed for what this means in real life. She worked briefly as a waitress while compiling information for that book.

Personally, I'd rather see wait staff receive a living wage, even if it means raising the prices of restaurant food. What was written on that receipt is utterly inexcusable in a North American context.
March 30, 2012
my feeling is if you can't afford to tip you should not eat out.

obviously, moo of future twins, saving up for your sproog means you shouldn't step foot in decent society. stay home, eat your mac & cheese and watch the wiggles.

:bayybee :bayybee
March 30, 2012
Failing to tip, in my book, is a form of fraud. I really wish that the service industry would be overhauled and treated like other jobs, where the workers receive a REAL hourly wage, and that the tips were figured into the check automatically.
March 30, 2012
law
Failing to tip, in my book, is a form of fraud. I really wish that the service industry would be overhauled and treated like other jobs, where the workers receive a REAL hourly wage, and that the tips were figured into the check automatically.

I agree and don't understand why it isn't already that way anyway. Why some industries are exempt from paying minimum wage is a mystery to me.confused smiley

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Anonymous User
April 11, 2012
I posted this picture twice on my blog, and this commenter has a pea brain. My responses to this person are in red.

1st post:

"You must be work for government? otherwise who the fk are you to tell someone how to spend? were you there? dumbass"

(My response was nothing interesting.)

2nd post:

Did i miss something? how come some one be dumb just becuase he or she try to save some money?

They spent $26.65 on dinner, yet they claimed that because they have kids on the way, they’re not able to give a tip. If they couldn’t tip, they shouldn’t have gone out for dinner and should have saved that $26.65 for their kids.
April 11, 2012
That's cute - they can afford to stuff their fat pieholes with $27 worth of food, but they can't spare four bucks for a tip. Maybe they should have just taken all that money, put it toward their impending mistakes, and not eaten out at all. Moo has probably never lifted a finger in her entire life, so she has no idea what it's like to bust your ass for $2 an hour and hope you get a tip so you aren't paying to work. This is why I could never be a waitperson - the first time someone stiffs me after I provide good service, I'd go into the parking lot and slash their tires. Then again, I get very angry very easily if the right buttons are pushed.

Much like how Cat-licks cherry-pick Bible verses to support their bullshit choices, breeders will cherry-pick what's good for the baybee and what isn't depending on what's most convenient/beneficial for the breeders themselves. Ohhh Mommy can afford a $500 purse, but she can't afford a $25 gift card for her niece's birthday, so she'll just swipe the card and let the niece look like an idiot when the card is found to be inactive.
April 11, 2012
Cambion
Ohhh Mommy can afford a $500 purse, but she can't afford a $25 gift card for her niece's birthday, so she'll just swipe the card and let the niece look like an idiot when the card is found to be inactive.

And then the business ends up losing money because they'll issue a fully loaded gift card in the name of customer service.
"I have twins on the way so [I] have to prepare"
April 25, 2012
This came through from Bitchy Waiter on my Fakebook feed. He captioned it:
The Bitchy Waiter
What a cheap fucking bitch. I hope your twins enjoy the placenta sandwich your cheap ass will be feeding them after they are born.

Little does he know she probably was planning to do that.

Here is the link for those of you who Like teh ebil Fakebook.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu

Re: "I have twins on the way so [I] have to prepare"
April 25, 2012
CUNT. I would be so angry. I am glad I am not a waitress.
April 25, 2012
"normally i tip..."

no, you fucking don't.
If the bitch was actually thinking about that, her stupid ass wouldn't have gone OUT to eat. FUCK HER. FUCK HER RIGHT IN THE EAR.
April 26, 2012
If you have to prepare financially for 'babbies', you don't go out to dinner, you take your lazy ass in the kitchen and cook a meal. What a tool.

Or, I dunno, don't get knocked up unless you know beforehand you can afford brats....
April 26, 2012
I'm almost positive we already have another thread on this picture.
April 26, 2012
Ok, find it and post the link and we'll merge them. I looked on the first page for a similar topic but i didn't go any further back.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
April 26, 2012
SlumSlut
Ok, find it and post the link and we'll merge them. I looked on the first page for a similar topic but i didn't go any further back.

http://www.refugees.bratfree.com/read.php?2,195538,page=1

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login