Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

WHAT THE F***K?

Posted by mercurior 
WHAT THE F***K?
August 22, 2007
http://www.bulletproofbaby.net/

is it a spoof, or is it real, ... its real (i think but i am not sure) and thats mind numbingly scary

some of the products

http://www.bulletproofbaby.net/product_page_helmet.html

Our most popular riot helmet provides outstanding protection and superior comfort for your baby. The model features an optically clear, UV resistant, polycarbonate face shield with an integrally molded liquid seal. My first riot helmet can be trusted to protect your baby in any riot situation.

home | homeware | stroller

bullet proof stroller

http://www.bulletproofbaby.net/product_page_stoller.html

A must for mobile baby protection, the Heavy weight bulllet proof stroller provides 100% protection against all modern ballistics including Armor Piercing rounds. It’s heavy enough to maintain stability even under a heavy barrage, and yet has light steering enabling the stroller to turn on a dime if required. For the smart urban baby.. this stroller is the ultimate in style, comfort and extreme combat protection.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Re: WHAT THE F***K?
August 22, 2007
This site freaks me out.
I thought it was a spoof when the video came up and woman hands a baby off to a man, who puts it in a stroller and engages the "shield screens". She then grabs a semi-automatic weapon and SHOOTS at the stroller. I was pretty sure they did the ol' switcharoo and actually had put a doll in the stroller, until in one single uninterrupted shot the man disengages the shield as woman walks to the stroller, and pulls the live baby out! WOW!

I have no idea what to think now, except that society has gone CRAZY. Seriously, if you think your baby needs a riot helmet, or a bullet proof blanket, maybe you should reconsider either your choice to be a parent, or the places you choose to bring your baby.
August 22, 2007
i am not sure if it is a hoax or not.. i just dont know.. if its real its scary, if it isnt, it still disturbing..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
August 22, 2007
I just know if I had a kid, and a gun, I'd have to order a bunch of stuff and test it out.
And there's reason #45089209 why it's good that I don't have children.
August 27, 2007
Feh, you're so bad!! LOL!!!!!!!

I think kids would make excellent training for snipers. Put them in a room after they've been fed caffeine and sugar, and let them run wild. Anyone who can take all of the little crack monkeys out is ready for real life situations!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login