Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

TMC - Get thee to a frigging daycare center, dumbos!

Posted by Annie 
I think a lot of these moos were stupid to start with. They just didn't lose their brain matter with the placentas.

Or maybe they need a "Baby fever anonymous club" Michelle Duggar could be the president.

"I wish that I had the personality and patience to have a huge family. I don't mind being pregnant, I don't mind the actual delivery, I love taking care of the babies. But then they grow up into kids and I'm just not as good at the whole "kid" thing.

I'd have 10 kids if they would just stay babies forever!"

me too (15)
email a friend

They seem to be of a certain mindset that some confessed "animal lovers" possess - "I love kittens, don't like cats."

Please sterilize them NOW!!!!!
Re: TMC - Get thee to a frigging daycare center, dumbos!
August 28, 2007
Are these people for real?

It really is not good thing, on SO MANY levels, for these women to have baybees just because they LOOOOVE BAYBEES but hate kids.

And when I hear the shit of "I love kittens but hate cats" I could go postal. While I adored all our cats as little kittens, I treasure each and every single second they are in my life. All grown up and everything.
Re: TMC - Get thee to a frigging daycare center, dumbos!
August 28, 2007
If they really wanted a baby forever, they'd simply purchase a life like infant doll. They're really freaky control freak moo freaks..."I wish they could stay babies forever" translates to "I want a living human totally under my control and dependent on me. I never want to hear the word "no" and never have to teach or negotiate with them"...kind of like Jeffery Dahmer, only less murder-y.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login