Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I am amused by your kids hurting each other!

Posted by Sherz 
Call me a sicko, but I just love watching a misbehaving kid get what's coming to him!
I was waiting in the check out line at a crowded department store last week. The moo ahead of me had four lil darlings with her, 2 girls-2 boys. She was trying to wrangle them around in two double strollers, even though 2 of the kids looked too old to be strolled around! She was busy bothering the clerk with a long, complicated return and not watching her brood at all. They were going nuts! One of the boys had a large, open diaper pin with a needle that was about two inches long. He was jabbing it at his siblings, getting it within millimeters of their eyes, and then laughing like a fucking psychopath goon when they screamed. He was only about 3 years old! The mother was paying zero attenion. The one daughter kept asking for mom to take the pin away from him. It was obvious that moo wasn't listen to her daughter because she kept telling the son with the pin to give his sister back her toy! Finally, after a bloodcurdling scream from the sister, mom turned around to see her son with the pin. When she tried to take it out of his one hand he grabbed the sharp point with his other and rammed it into his pwescious wittle hand. Moo then, instead of discipling him for trying to blind his siblings,knelt down to him and said she was sorry over and over while he screamed. I just shook my head and laughed. Dumb moo.
Re: I am amused by your kids hurting each other!
August 29, 2007
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAH!
Oh how I love it when that happens.
August 29, 2007
Oh that is precious.

She's sorry? Stupid moo.

What would have really rounded that story out nicely, would be to watch him as, in anger, he jabbed his dumb moo in the eye with the pin. Then we'll see who's sorry.
August 29, 2007
People who give kids in strollers pins to play with are sorry...very very sorry excuses for humans. Pretty good excuse for an idiot though.
You just know that if one of the kids had lost an eye, Moomy would have blamed everyone but herself. Why, the other customers should have been more attentive and taken that dangerous object away from Little Fartington! It takes a village, you know.
Anonymous User
August 29, 2007
Geez - people should require a permit to breed...
Anonymous User
August 30, 2007
Did the kid stab himself accidentally, or on purpose? (if on purpose...it scares me that a kid that young is already so manipulative...)
CF Chicago Lawyer
October 17, 2007
I was grocery shopping, and a kid was running in the aisles. He came running at me, with his head turned to look behind him. I couldn't have avoided a collision no matter what I did because there was no room to swerve. He turned his face straight ahead just in time to run right into the cart. The mom looked at me like I should apologize, but I didn't.
Anonymous User
October 17, 2007
A couple weeks ago the boi and I were coming out of Blockbuster, and I was walking along swinging my arms as walking people do...and this kid ran past me and right into my hand. I can't remember if I smacked him in the head or the shoulder. It wasn't very hard, and he was entirely unfazed. I got about ten feet out the door before the urge to laugh came up, but I tried to curb it (by pressing my lips together and appearing constipated as I smirked and tried not to shake) as we were still within hearing distance of the kid and his dad and brother. By the time we got to the car I was full-out laughing. The boi asked me what was so funny, and I told him...he didn't get why it was so funny. Really I didn't either, but it was really just sort of the idea of it...the kid was running around, and really smacked himself. Too bad it wasn't harder, but then again, I was very grateful he didn't freak out about it because I didn't feel like dealing with a confrontation.
October 18, 2007
Oh Kat, I've had that too, I wear my purse on my left shoulder and I can't count the number of times some brat will *THINK* that I am going to move out of their way as they walk by with their moo, and they smack their ugly little faces right into my purse. It's so precious.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login