Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Really weird and disgusting dream

Posted by That CF Chick 
That CF Chick
Really weird and disgusting dream
August 29, 2007
Last night I had a dream that I was eating at a restaurant with my parents. This wasn't a fancy place and I don't think it was part of a chain. It was just a nice little local restaurant. So we were eating our food and my mom says, "Is that a toilet over there?" I looked over and sure enough, there was one of those short little plastic crappers that toadlers - and sometimes second and third graders - use when they're learning to use the toilet like civilized people. It was positioned against the wall, waiting for some sprog to come along and use it in front of everyone. I then noticed that there were several more throughout the dining room, and one of them was being sat upon by a girl toadler while her moo stood over her, loudly asking her to "poo-poo in the potty.". The other patrons looked very uncomfortable and were trying their hardest to ignore the little pooping girl. Moo, who seemed concerned only with her daughter's well-being and nobody else's, turned her head slightly and I saw that it was a woman I know. Then I woke up,

This dream disturbed me for more than the obvious reasons. There was a ring of reality to it and I'm afraid I've had a vision of things to come. How long do you think it will be before some breeder comes along and demands that such bathroom facilities be made available for Snotford and Bratlyn?
Re: Really weird and disgusting dream
August 29, 2007
I've had nightmares where I am pregnant. I wake up hysterical and hyperventilating.

Gawd I hate those!
I also get those pregnant dreams-completely terrifying. I'm sorry, the whole pregnancy/childbirth thing is the biological equivalent of being painted into a corner-the kid's got to come out somehow, and no matter which route you take it's not pleasant. Honestly, if I'm ever unfortunate enough to have to give birth, just shoot me up with heroin, to hell with the 'wonder of childbirth', I don't want to feel a damn thing. One of my best friends is pregnant, and I think I offended her by looking horrified instead of delighted when she had me feel her belly-it just completely freaks me out biologically, to say nothing of basically kissing your life as you know it goodbye.
Anonymous User
August 30, 2007
Man, if I had to give birth, I'd say "give me a general anesthetic, and fuck what it does to the kid." Yep, I'm a horrible person.

Every time I have a pregnancy dream, I wonder in slight panic if it's an omen or my body trying to tell me something....
August 30, 2007
I never had or will have a pregnancy dream. I would call it a NIGHTMARE, of which the worst kind would be living life as Michelle Duggar.
August 31, 2007
A couple of years (in 1996) after my abortion when the first tubal failed, I had a nightmare that I was preggo and had to birth the baby as abortion was criminalized. I had put the baby in a cabinet. She was wearing a little dress. The baby died. I felt no sadness...but only fear that I would be found out and prosecuted. I was in a cold sweat when I woke up. By the way...a candle magic book I have states how wax forming into a baby in water signals trouble. People need to look at that before breeding as babies are nothing but a fucking hassle!
August 31, 2007
K12144, I think that dream is more of you being happy and content with your life and choices and the fear of that being taken away - not necessarily by getting knocked up but just by anything.

I have some books on dream analysis and that's the conclusion I came up with from reading them. Whenever I have those nightmares, I wake up to realize it's not real am even more thankful for my life.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login