Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Hilarious True Dad Confessions

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
Hilarious True Dad Confessions
August 29, 2007
Oh these are sweet.

"I find my wife incredibly hideous after she's had the kids she hounded me for. I don't know if it's her actual physical ugliness that gets to me, or her attitude. It's unbearable."

"I'm not a dad by choice. My stupid cow of a wife "ooopsed" me. If I leave her and the kid, I look like the jerk AND I get to pay child support. But I'm miserable staying. She's hinting she wants another. I got a vasectomy after the first, she doesn't know. Stupid bitch."

"We have a 6 month old, and my wife is riding my ass about wanting another one. I've told her we can try in a few months, just so get her to leave me the fuck alone about it. WFT?? I do not want any more kids, much less another one right now."

"It doesn't bother me that i'm not the most important thing in my wife's life. I just hate being in 9th or 10th place."

"I am so glad she got the abortion. I left it totally up to her, and that's what she chose. I have a feeling like I've just dodged a hail of bullets."

"I worked my ass off so that my ex wife could stay home with the kids, then I had to beg her to get a job after the kids were old enough to be in school. Her whole attitude about having a free ride for the rest of her life because she popped out two kids was the beginning of the end for our marriage. Now she has to work to survive- and it makes me SO happy inside!! I have the kids and can do both- easily!"

These stupid breeder cows just don't get it.
Nour
Re: Hilarious True Dad Confession
August 29, 2007
WOW.
Take note all ye lurking guys who are being hounded for the almighty baby.
Re: Hilarious True Dad Confessions
August 29, 2007
yup.. a lot of men are avoiding all women, to avoid a few nasty ones.

its a great world to be male in.. wink (sarcasm off)

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
August 31, 2007
LOl I suspect so many men feel like those ones!
August 31, 2007
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> " I
> have a feeling like I've just dodged a hail of
> bullets."
>
>
>
Dude, that's because you have!!
Nour
September 03, 2007
Yeah, Dude, you did. Now get yourself snipped!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login