Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Tit nazis at it again

Posted by Pepper 
Pepper
Tit nazis at it again
August 31, 2007
I've just finished reading yet another article where, yet again, perfectly intelligent, educated women insist on making the argument that the ABSOLUTE PRIMARY GOD-INTENDED AND ONLY ACCEPTABLE function of breasts is to feed spawn. *Sigh*

Question: Is anyone else sick of hearing this argument?

I can't believe that in this day and age women can be so stupid as to reduce themselves to the status of a dairy cow. What's wrong with the sexual function of breasts? Is that suddenly dirty and unacceptable? Am I just not enough of a man-hating, feminist? Do I HAVE to be all "I am woman, hear me roar, and if you see my breasts as anything but nourishment for children you're just a PERVERT!" When did my generation of women become so prudish?

Lighten up, ladies! Sheesh.
Re: Tit nazis at it again
September 01, 2007
Pepper Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
>
> Question: Is anyone else sick of hearing this
> argument?
>
>
> I am!

What chaps my ass is the fact that the moos who insist on flaunting their tits in public are the same ones who whine about strippers, Victoria's Secret displays, blah blah blah.

As you've already pointed out, what self-respecting woman wants to be reduced to the status of a dairy cow anyway?
That CF Chick
September 02, 2007
It annoys me to hear moomies lowing about breasts only having one purpose, and my annoyance is compounded when they whine about modern Americans being backward and perverted in seeing breasts as sexual playthings (for lack of a better word). I'll look around for more ancient literary examples, but I'll post these choice bits now since I found a website that lets users search the entire Bible. Imagine the looks on the faces of the fundie breastfeeders when you share these verses with them:

Proverbs 5:19 - Let her [the reader's wife] be as the loving hind and pleasant roe; let her breasts satisfy thee at all times; and be thou ravished always with her love.

Song of Solomon 1:13 - A bundle of myrrh is my well-beloved unto me; he shall lie all night betwixt my breasts.

Song of Solomon 4:5 - Thy two breasts are like two young roes that are twins, which feed among the lilies.

They are several others references to female breasts in the Bible, most of them regarding nursing but others plainly proving that non-Westerners have been having sprightly fun with boobs for a long time. It ain't just us, breeders! Nice try, though.
September 04, 2007
The only reason the breeder sows refer to breasts as dirty and unacceptable, and think their only function should be for infants, are the ones who have no interest in sex and don't want their hubbies looking at their stretched-out saggy udders.

And yes, I am also sick to fucking death of hearing this argument. I'm tired of hearing them say, "People need to realize it's not disgusting." No, YOU need to realize that not everyone wants to see your ugly tits out in public."

This whole deal and them changing their kids shitty diapers where ever the hell they feel like it. Do they think everyone wants to smell their kids shit, too?

And yes, they are always the first to bitch about VS displays, thongs, skimpy bikinis at pools, and women in revealing clothes.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login