Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2419 Whiggers

Posted by nowhiggers 
nowhiggers
2419 Whiggers
September 01, 2007
Normally I wouldn't comment on my own post, but I wanted to add something to this little rant to explain my revulsion to tween and teen whiggers (the "adult" ones are bad too, but the tween and teen ones are the most annoying).

I feel that the breeders that allow this whigger stuff in their homes are actually racists, racists raising little racists. Allow me to explain:

You will NEVER meet a "whigger" or a fambly that has whigger chyldrun who tries to emulate anything about black culture that involves accomplishments or intelligence. When is the last time you met a teen whigger volunteering for charity efforts in Africa or passing out flyers during black history month celebrating Dr. King and Rosa Parks? If you were a space alien that just landed on earth and got exposed to whiggers as your first human contact you'd think that is the only thing black culture has to offer - horrid rap music, pimp walks, bling and pants dragging to the floor.

I feel that whiggers are the biggest racists of all and that the breeders who are raising these little monsters need a whoop upside the head.

Whiggers "trying to be black" aren't being "black" at all. They are emulating a stereotype that continues to perpetuate racism.
Anonymous User
Re: 2419 Whiggers
September 01, 2007
Why not just call them "punks"?

I understand your point about stereotyping, and agree that these wannabe gangstas are annoying as hell. But, calling them "Whiggers" is as racist as what you believe their parents are doing by allowing them to behave the way they do.

Seriously.
k-man
September 01, 2007
Around my way the term "whigger" or "wigger" is in use to refer to a mixed-race child (one black + one white parents). Not a great word to use, and not much better than the n-word it derives from.

Ironically, the kyds who wear their pants low don't seem to realize where this originally came from: prison. "Punks" in prison wear their pants that way to signify that they will engage in homosexual acts in exchange for drugs, food, etc. The idea is that they can quickly take off their pants so their ass is available for action. Take it from someone who worked in corrections at one time.

Likewise, the homemade tattoos common among kyds today are also derived from prison practice....
nowhiggers
September 01, 2007
Well I call them whiggers because that's what they call themselves!

And before anyone else tries to turn this around on me and call me a racist let me point out something you may have not thought about:

In 1937 there were white people who dawned the "black face" and performed stereotypical image of blacks in front of audiences. Black face was a very popular and racist form of entertainment.

In 2007, the new "black face" is the whigger. There is absolutely no difference between the stereotypical performance of black culture by whiggers now, and in 1937. I challenge you to watch a video of a black face performance from 70 years ago and contrast that with the whiggers of today.

Breeders who are raising whiggers need to be dropped off in the middle of east Oakland, and let the folks there sort 'em out. winking smiley
nowhiggers
September 01, 2007
don't know where you are from man, but here, "whiggers" are privileged white kids who've never seen or experienced anything beyond mommy and daddy giving them everything they want.

Like I said, these little hucksters are the new age of racist "black face" performers.
Anonymous User
September 02, 2007
Same in my "hood", nowhiggers. Wiggers are white kids from the suburbs who think they're "straight up gangsta, yo". It IS offensive, and it's sad that youths today admire and strive to emulate ignorance.
nowhiggers
September 02, 2007
Stephanie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Same in my "hood", nowhiggers. Wiggers are white
> kids from the suburbs who think they're "straight
> up gangsta, yo". It IS offensive, and it's sad
> that youths today admire and strive to emulate
> ignorance.

Yesssssss. And not like these awful fucking brats haven't had the opportunity for a good education, coming from the neighborhoods they live in. Yet they choose to dawn the racist, stereotypical "black face" of yesteryear.
Nour
September 03, 2007
You know those zany stupid criminal stories? Well, apparently, this has happened so many times they've stopped reporting it: Young criminals who end up getting tripped up and falling when trying to run from the cops 'cause their pants are down to their knees. Yo, that shit ain't practical!
September 04, 2007
I think a better term for these idiots would be "assholes," because that's exactly what they're acting like. A good shot upside the head never hurt anyone, either.

I truly weep for the future.
September 04, 2007
nowhiggers Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> don't know where you are from man, but here,
> "whiggers" are privileged white kids who've never
> seen or experienced anything beyond mommy and
> daddy giving them everything they want.
>
That's the definition here as well...

I'd rather punk not be used as an epithet. Punk, as a subculture, is about as diverse and wonderful as things can get. Punk, as a prison term, really has nothing to do with the outside world.

Wiggers are really just willfully ignorant youth who've wholeheartedly adopted the music, styles and attitudes of a pretty specific subcultural group: Corporate Rappers. Corporate Rap (hip hop is a wholly different animal), basically puts forth the notions that:
Being smart is dumb.
Being stupid is cool.
What you own is more important than who you are.
Buy me some shit.
You deserve respect simply because you are alive.
Bros before Hos.
My dick works, I got Baby Mammas.
Buy me more shit.
I'm hot, see my thong.
I'll sleep with you, if you buy me something.
Who my baby daddy?

Simply put, they don't understand where anything they emulate comes from, or that what they worship is nothing more than a corporate bastardization of an entire subculture. At the same time, they probably don't care, and never will.
nowhiggers
September 05, 2007
Feh Wrote:

>
> Wiggers are really just willfully ignorant youth
> who've wholeheartedly adopted the music, styles
> and attitudes of a pretty specific subcultural
> group: Corporate Rappers. Corporate Rap (hip hop
> is a wholly different animal), basically puts
> forth the notions that:
> Being smart is dumb.
> Being stupid is cool.
> What you own is more important than who you are.
> Buy me some shit.
> You deserve respect simply because you are alive.
> Bros before Hos.
> My dick works, I got Baby Mammas.
> Buy me more shit.
> I'm hot, see my thong.
> I'll sleep with you, if you buy me something.
> Who my baby daddy?
>
> Simply put, they don't understand where anything
> they emulate comes from, or that what they worship
> is nothing more than a corporate bastardization of
> an entire subculture. At the same time, they
> probably don't care, and never will.

Holy crap you just hit the jackpot with this! Great job explaining this stuff!

OMFG this is EXACTLY the way my whigger relative thinks and acts!

She is completely BRAINWASHED (wilfully, of course, no one forced her into this lame stupid culture) by this "fiddy cent" BULLSHIT. ARRRRGGHHHHHHHH.

Not like I didn't try. Remember "Public Enemy" from the late 80s? Good "hip-hop" culture music with a good message -- even if I don't agree entirely with the far left stances of Chuck D (I saw him lecture at a university one time), this man and his musical group DO NOT create stupid music. I scrounged up a couple of those old cd's and I have no clue what she did with them, she sure as fuck didn't care to listen to the INTELLIGENT message of these "hip-hop" artists.

Didn't mention it earlier, but I got another whigger relative too. sad smiley He's 16 and can't even read! His parents have given him everything, but the child has never owned a BOOK. LMAO. Now I just laugh because little whigger is headed for jail just like my other whigger relative, soon enough. It's such a trainwreck I don't know whether to laugh or cry, but one thing is for certain, I lay the blame squarely at the feet of their goddamn breeders.
nowhiggers
September 05, 2007
And this sums it all up nicely.

http://www.wiggaz.com/pics1.htm

I don't know about any of you but I would love to smack those bratty little wigger fingers with a ruler! They all look like retards! Use your fingers for anything but pseudo-gang signs and picking your ass, teenwiggers? ARRRGGGGGGHhhhhhhh!

Blame it on the breeders. But by the grace of God I go... these will be who the breeders depend on to "wipe their asses" and "take care of them" when they are old, LMAO! That alone gives me a hearty chuckle.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login