Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

biggest load of bilge

Posted by mercurior 
biggest load of bilge
September 04, 2007
this site, http://rubies.articledirectoree.com/index.php

has the BIGGEST load of shite and bilge it has ever been my displeasure to read.

they did a 101 reasons to have children, of course cambion, me and someone else, have done a list of 101 reasons NOT to have children.

but just reading throuhg the other articles. and i have never heard as much tripe in my born life

very breederific, and very... erm, well you have to read some of the articles. watches for other peoples heads to explode

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Re: biggest load of bilge
September 04, 2007
two faces puking

Ughhh (wipes mouth)

I swear, people, for your health and safety don't look at that shit.

I could only stand it for a minute and even the titles of the articles will make you hurl.
these include: I Love Aprons (is this the 21st century cos I'm confused)

I Reversed The Biggest Mistake Of My Life (moo's tubal ligation, which was probably the most sensible thing the dumb cunt ever did)

I couldn't bear to read any more of the tripe cos I'd stroke out

fucking fundie breeders angry flipping off
September 04, 2007
i did say it was "the BIGGEST load of shite and bilge it has ever been my displeasure to read"

if you want to rant, all you have to do it is read 1 of those topics, and your spleen will be vented

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
September 04, 2007
Thanks. I always have to look at a train wreck. Check out this article. This couple and their 3 kids were living with their mother in law in her tiny apartment and decided to get knocked up with a 4th kid. They couldn't support themselves but they decided to have another baybee.

http://rubies.articledirectoree.com/articles/family-planning/more-children---can-we-cope-2.html
September 04, 2007
YAY! RELIGION!

Seriously, it's b.s. like this that makes me thankful to have been raised by atheists....ahhh...no gods no masters.
Anonymous User
September 04, 2007
I love aprons, too, but I'd never write an article about it.

Like Feh, I thank my lucky stars every day that my folks weren't religious.
Anonymous User
September 05, 2007
Wow - that's the biggest load of crap I've seen in a while!!!

"Guard how you speak about menstruation. When you call it 'the curse' or other negative names, you give an opportunity for the curse of barrenness or other disorders to come to your womb" - Geez, is it really that simple? This sounds highly scientific...
September 05, 2007
i know, i was what, WHAT, WHAT???

if thats true perhaps all the cf can call oit the curse.. if it creates barreness wink

the other stories are just so much that its beyond even my word power to explain.

but i do like reading it so i can shout at the computer wink it gets me nice and annoyed, ready for other breeders wink

Anonymous User
September 05, 2007
LOL picturing mercurior shouting at the computer smiling smiley
September 05, 2007
i shout at the tv, and at books, and sometimes i even swear at them.

saves me from finding the people and shouting at them in person..

September 05, 2007
canadian chick Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Wow - that's the biggest load of crap I've seen in
> a while!!!
>
> "Guard how you speak about menstruation. When you
> call it 'the curse' or other negative names, you
> give an opportunity for the curse of barrenness or
> other disorders to come to your womb" - Geez, is
> it really that simple? This sounds highly
> scientific...

Oh...that's where that yeast infection came from. Maybe if I curse it more, I'll be sterile without the surgery. Silly me...knowing science.
Anonymous User
September 05, 2007
Wow. I pulled up the "Depo Provera devastated my life" article. Just because, well, it was believable to me being as most of the people I've know who've been on Depo have been miserable, lol.

She talks about how she had a miscarriage and Depo caused it. Well, I hate to break it to her, but the reason so many people are concerned about birth control is because its secondary method of protection is that it won't allow a fertilized egg to implant (although, though that's what I've ALWAYS heard about it, in the past couple of years now they're insisting that "no, that's not what it does, it thickens the cervical mucus so sperm can't swim up there!" So I don't know what to believe now. Either someone was lying before, or they're lying now. Both possibilities are disturbing), so if she was far enough along to know she had a miscarriage, that obviously wasn't why (I find it more likely that as she'd always had hard births, her body probably wasn't really up for pregnancy. Or, at the least, if it was the Depo, it was the hormones, not it keeping a fertilized egg from implanting).

She talks about how she has a "toxin" in her body. Uh, yeah...that "toxin" that is the hormones your body makes itself naturally? That one?

And then her stupid list of reasons people give for not wanting oodles of kids, including:
"They would interfere with my work for the lord." (Can someone please explain this one to me?)

Sure, I'll explain it. What, exactly, would Mother Theresa, for example, have accomplished if she'd had a ton of kids? I'm pretty sure that chasing brats and wiping asses would've interfered with, y'know, caring for poor people in a foreign country.
September 06, 2007
i would take that site, with 200lbs of salt, its pro breeder, pro religious shite. so, take no notice.

they only will put articles that "prove" their position, and nothing that will contradict them

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login