Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Who would you rather be seated next to in a restaurant? A fundy fambly or an "indigo chyld" fambly?

Posted by nowhiggers 
Who would you rather be seated next to in a restaurant? A fundy fambly or an "indigo chyld" fambly?

If you walked into a restaurant and there were two tables available, one next to a fundy fambly saying the prayers over their meal and bibles on the table, or an "indigo chyld" fambly with the brats running around the table and the breeders with that look of emptiness behind the eyes smiling while "Moonunit Rainbow" is crawling on the table and throwing food, which table would you choose?

I don't think the choice would be that difficult for the childfree person.

I don't care for the fundy beliefs and politics any more than anyone else here, but, ya gotta give credit where credit is due, lol. :

http://www.rr-bb.com/showthread.php?t=12944
I'd definitely take the one that is more calm, in this case the fundies.
Some choice quotes from the fundies on the topic of indigo chyldrun (amazing how they sound a lot like us on this if you take out the jebus preaching and thumping, lol)

"Its a bit disturbing in that these kids are described to have a sense of entitlement that seems to separate them from the rest of the crowd. i'm not sure what to make of it and am trying to think it throgh...what kind of future do these kids have being raised as supposed "indigo children" as if they need to be raised like a completely different species"

"They are just painting their brats deep blue, that's all. Good luck when they grow up!"

"Yep, sounds like your typical spoiled child. My goodness! Has times changed or what. They have a problem with authority??? They better get over that and quick. Nothing that a good old fashion spanking wouldn't solve."

"I don't even know what to say about this. It's scarey to think what these kids will be like in adulthood."

and this is classic -- indigo chyld as future serial killer:

"My neighbor has a son that they call " An indigo child", The schools had him tested, Told the parents he is autistic ( high functioning ) . They pulled him outta of school, Brought all the litature in to prove he is Indigo, They were so angry !!!! Now he is killing the pets and is out of control It is not good. And they use alot of physical punishment on this child now. I told them that they needed to seek professional help. It breaks my heart, Someone did turn them in to the state. Haven't heard what the latest developement is."
As long as fundies aren't trying to push their beliefs on me, I have no problem with them praying in public ect. And in this case, if their children are well-behaved and keep to themselves, I'd rather be seated next to them. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't hate children as a rule. I hate out of control children and 'parents' who justify and encourage this behavior. Kids are going to push their boundries-hell, I was a kid once upon a time and I remember doing that. It's up to the parents to do their job and control their kids, not write them off as talented, gifted and special and therefore free from discipline.
according to some sites, indigo children, are the warriors to sort out the world for the crystal children.

http://www.mysticfamiliar.com/archive/spiritualwellbeing/ar_sw_indigo_and_crystal_children_3.htm

While the Indigo child have a warrior spirit and the Crystal child is blissful and even tempered.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
I'd rather sit next to the fundie famblee.

Provided, of course, they are quiet and leave me alone.
Fundies over indigos. Unless they're screaming their prayers, or whatever. I don't care what anyone does at their own table, as long as I don't have to hear it.
i would walk out
mercurior (nli) Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> i would walk out

HAHA! winking smiley Not an option.

You haven't eaten all day and there isn't another restaurant around for 100 miles.

winking smiley

But yeah, if the fundie fambly was squeeling prayers and making a bunch of bible noises, I'd opt to get take out and eat in my car. Aside from that, fundies over indigos if I have to sit next to someone.

When you get on an airplane and are forced to sit next to one kind of fambly or another, take a good look around. Fundies normally carry their bibles and some even make the jebus stuff more obvious than that. I've never had an issue being seated next to a fundy fambly in the past as far as noise and shit. They make their brats mind or suffer the biblical "rod of correction." teehee
wel since i am overweight, i have my store house of food wink its called a keg. wink for times when food is scarce . LOL

oh thanks nowhig, i got a 16 hour flight coming up.. and of course i am going to be wishing to be sat next to some fundies.

perhaps i can get them to worshipping satan and all his infernal works by the time we land.. well i can dream cant t

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
I'll take the fundie family any day!

From my experience, fundies do control their children in public. If they want to say their prayers, fine. Hell, DH does it at restaurants all the time. I secretly think he's praying for a quiet meal, myself.
I'll take the fundie family. Before I eat my meal, I will pray that they do not conceive again.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login