Advanced

Madeleine McCann's mother a suspect

Posted by JoJo 
JoJo
Madeleine McCann's mother a suspect
September 07, 2007
Just as I suspected, the parent's of Madeleine McCann are now suspects:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/crime/article/0,,2164354,00.html

Kate McCann fears she will be charged today over the death of her daughter Madeleine after Portuguese police named her as an "arguida" or formal suspect in the investigation.
Detectives suggested to Mrs McCann during questioning yesterday that traces of the four-year-old's blood were found in a car the family leased 25 days after she went missing from their holiday apartment, said a family friend Justine McGuinness.

Mrs McCann told detectives there was "no way" Madeleine's blood could have been found inside the car and she continues to protest her innocence, Ms McGuinness said.

I had a bad feeling about those two from the start. Their story made no sense. How could a potential kidnapper know where the children were and that they were left unattended?
Annie
Re: Madeleine McCann's mother a suspect
September 07, 2007
I agree with you, Jojo. I never understood why the parents weren't even charged with child endangerment to begin with (when it was just believed that they'd left their three children unattended - granted, they supposedly checked on the kids every half hour or so -while they went out to dinner).

And if it turns out she did kill her daughter, WHY? I thought this kid was their star kyd. It was almost hard to believe they had other kids the way they harped on how wonderful their oldest child was. Did mom have a temper tantrum, jealous of her daughter, what?

Please please please have a license to parent, and make it world-wide.

I'm sick of hearing/reading about children who are abused, tortured, killed because they were raised by stupid assholes.
September 07, 2007
Whaaaa? A parent? Killing their child??? Who would have thunk?!

I mean, isn't everyone who has a child simply thrilled with the unending well of love that overflows as a result of it? Isn't that what we're told all the time? Funny how it's child free people who are rarely implicated in such crimes, yet we're the "child haters".
September 07, 2007
i felt there was summat wrong with them from week one.

the arguido/ arguida is peculiar to portugese law.

before you were a witness but there were certain questions that were not asked, now she is an arguida, they can aske her some extra questions. its like you have a normal chat with the police, then they caution you, even if you didnt do anything, and with this information, they can arrest you or whatever.

i beleive the mother killed her, and i have said so.. they go we are praying to god, (god allowed it to happen so he isnt going to come round and say oh ok), but if you mention the possibility that she killed them, you are shouted down,

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Merc, do you think the father had anything to do with it? I was thinking that the mom or both decided to go to dinner to establish an alibi. Saying they left an unlocked door leaves the possibility of an outsider committing the crime.
September 07, 2007
eepi think she may have accidentally overdosed her with sleeping pills/or sedation thats one of the rumours floating about.

i do know in her and his comments to the press, she kept looking to the left, its a body language thing, if you are working out a lie you look to the left, truth is generally to the right.

i think she maybe have been the main, person involved, and he backed her up.

i know there is something wrong with the mother. dont know why but my instincts say she isnt a nice person.

add to the fact that there was a newspaper story, about maddie hiding and running away from people.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml;jsessionid=M2D1JBRMXVRLVQFIQMFCFF4AVCBQYIV0?xml=/news/2007/09/07/nmaddy907.xml

Kate McCann accused of killing Madeleine
By Caroline Gammell in Portimao and Gordon Rayner
Last Updated: 8:43pm BST 07/09/2007

Kate McCann has been warned she could be charged tomorrow with the "accidental" killing of her daughter Madeleine after Portuguese police directly asked her whether she was behind the toddler's disappearance.

The claims and the case for the defence
Shocked response from friends and family
Full coverage: The search for Madeleine McCann
In an extraordinary twist, Mrs McCann's family said detectives now believed she caused the four-year-old's death in their holiday apartment, then hid the body before returning a month later to dispose of it.

Video: Crowds gathered to support - and jeer - Kate McCann as she returned to the police station in Portimao today
It was claimed tonight that police had offered Mrs McCann a "deal" of a two-year jail sentence if she confessed and told them where the body was.

The astonishing developments followed the discovery of blood in a car the McCanns hired four weeks after Madeleine's disappearance 128 days ago, which police believe proves Mrs McCann killed Madeleine.

The allegation was dismissed as "ludicrous" by Mrs McCann's husband Gerry, while her parents said the police investigation had become "a joke".

According to one report, the police asked Mrs McCann, a doctor, whether she had sedated her daughter, leading to speculation that detectives think she may have accidentally given Madeleine an overdose

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
September 07, 2007
"i know there is something wrong with the mother. dont know why but my instincts say she isnt a nice person."
Maybe because she's got an angry looking hatchet face...oh wait, I've been watching too much "Without Prejudice".

Of course I was suspicious. It just seems to me that when there are 1000's of missing children a year, and only a couple parents ever get on the national (or international) news personally with their story, they always seem to end up being the ones who've killed their kids. It's the "you doth protest too much" syndrome, I think. The more they put themselves out there, the more they're on TV with their tear streaked faces and pleas for their childrens safe return, the more it seems like a huge show meant to keep public and police scrutiny off them. Like "how could you possibly suspect us? Look how sad we are! We're so sad we've traveled the world so everyone knows how sad we are!! We're so sad, we had to meet the pope! Loookeeee here!!! We're SAD!"

Of course I was suspicious. It just seems to me that when there are 1000's of missing children a year, and only a couple parents ever get on the national (or international) news personally with their story, they always seem to end up being the ones who've killed their kids. It's the "you doth protest too much" syndrome, I think. The more they put themselves out there, the more they're on TV with their tear streaked faces and pleas for their childrens safe return, the more it seems like a huge show meant to keep public and police scrutiny off them. Like "how could you possibly suspect us? Look how sad we are! We're so sad we've traveled the world so everyone knows how sad we are!! We're so sad, we had to meet the pope! Loookeeee here!!! We're SAD!"

Yup, which is precisely why I suspected them from day 1. I have to believe that really bereaved parents would be too upset to embark on a world TV tour.

At the very least, they should have been prosecuted for child endangerment.

On that note, I've always been a little suspicious of the Adam Walsh kidnapping. According to the moo, she dropped the kid off in the toy department of Sears, was only gone 'a few minutes'and no one saw anything suspicious (i.e. Adam being dragged kicking and screaming out of the store). John Walsh sure has managed to parlay his son's death into a lucrative career complete with secular canonization.
k-man
September 07, 2007
The mother's body language on camera while giving past statements strongly suggested to me that she was hiding something, especially since she never looked directly at the camera, but to one side. She would deliberately avoid looking at the camera, and her voice had that ever-so-slight phoniness of someone trying to act upset. The father is much harder to read, but he did look directly at the camera when giving statements and did not appear to be trying to hide anything. If I were a cop, I'd focus on the moo, as perhaps duh is more likely to be innocent here.

I get the same feeling here as I did in the Susan Smith case in South Carolina over 10 years ago. On the very first day, when she stood beside her ex-husband in front of microphones and cameras wailing for the return of her two chyldren, I smelled a rat with her but not with him. Her crying just didn't seem natural. It turned out, of course, that she had drowned the kyds in her car and he was indeed innocent.

At least one TV commentator is comparing the McCann case to that of the unsolved murder of 6-year-old JonBenet Ramsey 10 years ago. The mother, Patsy Ramsey, was the primary suspect until she died last year, despite the Mark Karr (or however he spelled that name) BS.
September 08, 2007
I just posted this issue on the rant side of the house.

I know moo did it. She knew had a larger chance of getting away with it as she is white and blonde along with being more well-off. That private meeting with the Pope was the McCanns way of trying to seal their fate. Mommy thought it would be easy to ditch the kid in a foreign country so there would be no questions of one less child once they got off the plane in the UK. Little did Upper-Class Moo realise is the Portuguese started more investigating rather than it being another tourist tragedy as these breeders got all sorts of free PR.

I am a bitch...but I do believe that moo got tired of the older kid and wanted her ass gone...gone...gone. Most crimes against kids or murder is done by the family. I also believe Adam Walsh killed his own kid and got away with it along with a lucrative television career. But...we childfree are the selfish and "dangerous" ones. Hey...we are not the ones killing children!
Anonymous User
September 08, 2007
Let's ask the Ramsey family their thought on the question...
Maybe they could give some tips to the McCanns...
September 08, 2007
well everyone is muttering, well what did you think, and strangely everyone has changed their minds, last week the sun shone out her her bottom, today, people are saying.. she did it, i knew she did it.

i live near to where kate mccann used to live, well 12 miles. and.. i too noticed her subconcious body language, if you lie you usually look to the left, to tell the truth you generally look to the right.

its not infallible. but its an indicator.

i have seen scousers, prostrate with greif, they seem to live off it. the hillborough disaster, now mccann, the dead chicken that some one thought was a baby, and they put teddies and other flowers and stuff.

September 08, 2007
damn me.. its getting worse for the mccans wink

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=480660&in_page_id=1770&ico=Homepage&icl=TabModule&icc=picbox&ct=5

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/columnists/columnists.html?in_article_id=480637&in_page_id=1772&in_author_id=463&in_check=N

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=480632&in_page_id=1770&ct=5

Anonymous User
September 08, 2007
Doesn't look too good for the McCanns. Madeleine is/was a beautiful little girl. Maybe Moo was jealous of that?
September 08, 2007
they say it could be an accident, that the mother sedated her too much..

all her kids were ivf's..
giselle
September 09, 2007
In my view she has been the one that had done it from day one. She said thing that the child has supposed to have said to her before she left her for the evening that no three year old child would ever have said. "I have had the best day of my life today mummy".

Merc is quite correct when he said that the press had reported that Maddy had led the parents a merry dance by hiding from them because she didn't want to go to bed. She had been hiding in the garden the report said and avoided them for upwards of 30 minutes. this makes me believe that she didn't like being left or she knew she was getting a dose of medicne/seditive tha probably made her feel ill afterwards.

then it said that she was in a bed inbetween the twins, which didn't make any sense at all because why put the older one in the middle, and why did a so called abductor take the middle child and risk disturbing the other two. Now the papers are saying the twins were in their cots.

Why was the toy that she was never without found up on a very high shelf/window ledge an abductor wouldn't have dared to have taken it from her she would have howled for it and caused alarm.

How can dna and blood get into a car which they only hired 26 days after she disappeared, it has come from a blanket or clothing of the McCanns is the only explanation.

Then the case of the mysterious shrinking resort, first reports said they were 500 yards from the villa and it has shrunk and expanded ever since then.

There is a missing 50 minutes that no one in that group can explain.
and this is before the mother actually turned up for the meal.

Today we hear that the McCanns have flown home to UK presumably to bring the other children home. they have to appear before the Judiciary in Portugal next week.

If the father didn't know what happened, he has to be deaf, and blind.
September 09, 2007
Giselle, you are right how that is nothing a three-year-old would say. The tot may say she had so much fun that day...but not sound like a seven-year-old with the "best day of my life" B*S. I am not surprised that the whitebread yuppie moo was allowed to leave Portugal. Had it been one of their own, you can bet the mother would be in lock down right now at the local jail. The DNA says a lot re: a car that was rented over three weeks AFTER the kidnapping. Just as most have said here, WHAT kidnapper is going to troll a hotel looking to see of the couple hundred rooms of one that may be unlocked with a kid inside???? Dr. Daddio does not look that bright. Moo looks like she runs the household very harshly.
Anonymous User
September 09, 2007
What I don't get is that the UK media are making the McCanns out to be innocent and whiter-than-the-driven-snow. Most suspects in the media are portrayed with outright suspicion and hostility, such as the unfortunate Robert Murat, the other arguido (suspect) in the case. The UK media practically had him hung, drawn and quartered. Not so the McCanns; there is almost a religious fervour that they are innocent. I don't want to see a miscarriage of justice if they are innocent, that would be terrible but equally I would like to see less one-sided coverage. I suppose it's because they are a 'nice' respectable, middle-class, white, professional, married, bratted couple.
September 09, 2007
Annie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I never understood why
> the parents weren't even charged with child
> endangerment to begin with

Exactly! Or child neglect, whatever. This story stunk from the very start, so I'm not surprised at all.

The pah-runts who are the biggest media whores are usually the ones who did it. We have a missing girl case right here where the duh is constantly on TV, and I am just waiting for him to get arrested.
September 10, 2007
The McCanns' visit to the Pope was very calculated as I posted before on this thread. And...we know that fucking Pope would not give a damn about any missing children if the vic was a black girl in Harlem. There would be no prayers or celebs offering support. The moo does seem to be a self-centered bitch who was probably jealous that Daddio paid more attention to the daughter. I am sure the father probably wanted to have sex with his child like many fathers of female kids.
September 10, 2007
well latest news

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=480931&in_page_id=1770&ct=5

• Police search McCann villa in fresh hunt for evidence
• File outlining case against parents handed to prosecutor
• Kate McCann told to 'confess or lose the twins' by police
• Couple use lawyer who represented Chilean dictator General
• Question over using Madeleine fund money for legal fight

Social services in the UK are probing Madeleine McCann's family amid fears that parents Kate and Gerry will be charged with killing their daughter, it emerged today.

Police and social services chiefs were today meeting to discuss the future of the family now that they have returned to their home in Rothley, Leicestershire.

The talks will focus on the care of Gerry and Kate McCanns' two-year-old twins, Sean and Amelie, in the light of the allegations made against the couple in recent days.

The confidential meeting comes as police in Portugal begin fresh searches in "specific locations" in Praia da Luz, where Madeleine went missing 130 days ago.

It is believed detectives will scour the area to the south of the resort of and may revisit the apartment where the McCanns were staying until yesterday.

Detectives earlier handed over a dossier of evidence to the country's public prosecutor which accuses Kate McCann of killing Madeleine.

They insist that samples taken from the original holiday apartment where Madeleine went missing - and from a car the couple hired weeks later - indicate that something terrible happened and the McCann parents were at the centre of it.

As the public prosecutor began to assess the police file, Leicestershire county council refused to comment on today's meeting - due to last all day -betwwen social services and police.

The discussions will have been prompted by the gravity of the allegations facing the McCanns and the need to assess the possible implications for the family.

Anonymous User
September 10, 2007
I would not be surprised if it is proven that one or both of them killed her. Can y'all say "post-natal abortion"?
k-man
September 10, 2007
Amethusos said, "I am sure the father probably wanted to have sex with his child like many fathers of female kids."

Amethusos, that's just plain wrong. I cannot allow such a hateful statement to go unchallenged. Any social worker will tell you that the most likely person to molest a child is moo's new boyfriend or new husband (stepfather). But even that is much less common than is commonly portrayed. The men I know who have daughters are strongly protective of them, not predatory toward them.

Modern feminist extremists have painted all men as rapists, predators, and now as child molesters. This has bled over into such discriminatory policies as not allowing unaccompanied minors to fly next to a man on an airliner. Men are turning away from involvement in children's groups and even from any contact with children because of the culture of suspicion that is out there today. There is also a growing awareness that false accusations of abuse, including sexual abuse, against the husband/father have become all too common in divorce and sprog custody battles today. Books for divorcing wives actually advise concocting such tales of child abuse to get the upper hand in court—and everyone believes the poor widdle woman. She wouldn't lie! Except that others are starting to become wise to the game, but much damage has been done.

I could post links right now to two stories about men leaving and choosing not to participate in such groups as the Boy Scouts because of the fear of false accusations and suspicions on the part of other adults.

I can also post links on male teachers whom female students falsely accused of inappropriate behavior, then recanted; those men went through hell, and many decided to leave teaching as a result. Little Assley and Shitford know that accusing an unliked adult of molestation can get that adult in big trouble, even if these kyds don't understand the full ramifications of such an accusation. Google the Aleck Carpitcher case in Virginia for such an example.

Also, in a famous case in Britain a while back, a man called 911 instead of trying to rescue a drowning child because he did not want to be accused of anything inappropriate with the child or of being a pedophile. The child drowned before authorities could rescue it. The stunning thing is how many men on discussion forums agreed with the reasoning of the man who did not attempt the rescue. That's how bad the atmosphere is today.

On another forum I read an account by a single man whose girlfriend brought two female acquaintances to his house for dinner, which he had made from scratch. One of the other females, in her early 20s, said, "I'm surprised they allow a single man to live so close to a school." She had been taught that all single men were potential child predators! This belief seems to have become all too widespread in society. It's a shame to see otherwise intelligent and enlightened people such as Amethusos buy into it as well.
September 10, 2007
from what i recall this man didnt call the police, and the child drowned

he was too scared to have been thought to be looking at a child.

men are blamed for everything kman, wars men did it, all rapes are done by men, all men are pedophiles. all male teachers must be perverts, because why would they want to work with kids. and so on..

its a sad reflection on society, that 49% of the population is always blamed.

in uk prisons, a few years ago, 6 women killed themselves, so there was outroar, yet 97 men killed themselves.. and nothing was said.

theres a lot of blame put upon men, when we have seen a lot of women are worse. especially when it comes to child murders. susan smith, diane downs, plus more.

thats the true destruction of society, the hatred and it is hatred of one sex by the other (and the blame it on them idea)

September 11, 2007
K-man, unfortunately a lot of families are dysfunctional and both genders are to blame. Most of the girls or boys molested tend to be assaulted by the single mothers' new boyfriends or their own fathers.

You are 100% correct of how most men are labeled because of what goes on in the family. I took a class back in 1990 where a single moo student said she would not allow a man to look after her kids in a daycare when a young man admitted to studying subjects so he could work in that field after graduation. I was offended and told the moo how her next fuck-of-the-week would probably be the one who would try to do things to her spogs rather than a teacher or daycare worker of the opposite sex.

Female teens know they can lie about sexual contact with a male teacher "to get back at him" if the twats have been disciplined in school. Even when it comes out how the children/teens lied, the man's reputation is still ruined. Eventually, the victim of these vicious lies ends up moving out of state to try to start over because the innuendos are still there with the, "Maybe he *did* do it..."

As for the McCanns... If the mother killed the child, the father is equally responsible for covering up the crime or he had his own bad intentions as well. Moo McCann is a very pretty woman but she looks like she is quite vain and insecure despite her looks. Daddio McCann does not look "quite there"...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login