Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Madeleine McCann's mother a suspect

Posted by JoJo 
Re: Madeleine McCann's mother a suspect
September 11, 2007
I absolutely think the parents had something to do with it - I think moo did it by accident and duh is covering it up. Though I do think it was accidential, that should not make the sentence any lighter, she should fry just like any other killer.

Neither parent looks quite right to me. Mrs. McCann does look insecure, and a hatchet-face indeed!!!!! And she is definitely a phony, her body language gives it all away.

This will end up like the Jon-Benet Ramsey case. No clues, no arrests, and just a lot of people sitting around scratching their asses because the parents looked out for each other and lied like a pair of cheap rugs. And now that Mrs. Ramsey is dead, that case will go unsolved forever.
September 11, 2007
"men are blamed for everything kman, wars men did it, all rapes are done by men, all men are pedophiles. all male teachers must be perverts, because why would they want to work with kids. and so on.."

I don't know what else to say, but to ask...do you know history? Do you know which gender holds the majority of positions of power in all segments of society? Do you have any idea which gender is still considered property, with no rights, in many parts of the world, even today? Do you have any clue as to which gender wasn't allowed to vote, own property or protect itself until the past 100 years? I guess, the majority of nurses, teachers and hairdressers are women, and they control...what? Oh yeah, nothing.

Seriously, NO group has control over what other groups of people think about it, and a lot of people have their perceptions colored based on history, or unpleasant interactions with those segments of the population. If most rapes weren't committed by men, logic dictates then that men in general wouldn't be considered rapists. If most wars weren't started by men, logic would lead one to conclude that men weren't warlike.
Giselle
September 11, 2007
The evidence is being placed before a Judge later today.

In Uk papers there is more and more facts coming to light.

They now say the last time Madeleine was seen alive was around 6.00 pm before the parents went off for the meal. Also in the Daily Express there is a statement saying that the McCanns had keys to a locked up Church for them to use to go and pray. This has not been mentioned before, but they had been using it even before Madeliene went missing.

The DNA is 100% Madeleines and in two areas of the car, the Boot (trunk) and the passenger seats
September 11, 2007
ok, if you check, you will see that ALL men only got the vote 1 generation before all women did. (and you have done it as well feh, it must be that men are to blame, since there is positive discrimination now, it must be the men who oppress women, not because the women dont want to do the job, it has to be oppression not because its hard work men natually must have it easy, because otherwise they wouldnt be in charge).

but there is a lot of comments, that if women ran the world, they wouldnt have wars, the world would be a utopian dream. that its only due to men that there are wars, that if women were in charge.etc etc.. hear me roar for i am woman i am better than any man.

(the uk, has had a lot of female leaders, look at thatcher, elizabeth 1, and 2, victoria, empress maud.mary queen of scots, women speakers in the house of commons and more)

there is rapes of men by women, there is domestic violence against men, but it is never mentioned. this is a new phenomena, its as old as the hills. quite a few of the women in charge were more brutal than the men.

in the victorian era, and before and after, women had the power in the household, they used to kill their husbands with poison, as they were the power behind the throne.

this has gone off topic, but if she did it, whats the betting that she would be released earlier than if a man did it.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
September 11, 2007
What I read of Mary Queen of Scots was horrible. Nasty little thing! So was Catherine of 1000 Days. Catherine was nice in the beginning, despite taking her sister's "sloppy seconds", until she thought that bun in the oven was going to be a son for the King but ended up discarded for the "crime" of birthing a girl. Sis had been booted for also birthing a girl just as the King's first wife. No one knew in those days that it was the sperm that defined the gender of a baby. The King was a dick, too. Okay...that is my wee bit of knowledge of British History...blushing
September 11, 2007
(actually it was henry's privy councillors that wanted him to have a male, apparently he used to take elizabeth out when she was very young and taught her archery, sword practice, and even had some armour made for her.

mary was bad, so was bess., read about lady jane grey, she was pushed to being queen, by her uncle, for 9 days, then she was beheaded because her uncle wasnt a good person.

lady jane grey the 9 day queen, she was a true woman, she faced the headsmans axe when she was young. and she stood it with dignity. yes i am saying there are some nasty men, but there are nasty women. and they both act the same.

mary and elizabeth both were fond of killing, burning to death hanging drawing and quartering people. and beheading. not just a male province. its the province of power, male or female, the same thing will happen no female utopia, no male utopia)

so women can be just as brutal as men, women can kill just as easily as men, but the perception sold to society is that women can do no wrong, no mother would kill her children. and so on. this is what is being shown with kate mccann, ans susan smith, and diane downs, and.. so many more. that women are just the same as men, and can do the same damage.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
September 11, 2007
And there's the true equality, really, every human has the equal ability to be an evil monster, regardless of gender, as long as there is someone weaker to destroy.

Back to Maddie, regardless of who was actually responsible, do you think it was: A)accidental overdose of sedatives administered by a parent, or cool smiley intentional homicide by either or both parents?

Personally my guess is A. From what I've read/heard, it sounds like they routinely left their children alone at night. To do that without much problem they would have to be sedated. I could imagine a situation where one parent gives all the kids sedative, and the younger ones drift off first, and that parent wanders off to do whatever thinking Maddie would be asleep in a moment. The second parent comes in, sees the younger ones asleep, and Maddie awake and thinks "oh she must not have been sedated" and gives her a second dose, sending her off this mortal coil. They return from dinner hours later to find two sleeping kids and one dead kid, freak out, concoct some story about abduction and hide the body for later disposal.
Feh, I agree with you. Remember someone on this board recently posted about the grandmother giving her grandchild gin so she would pass out and she could go party? It's the same thing. Sedating. I bet a lot of of dumbass parents are doing this.
They should just have copped to it. Admitted it was an accident. But maybe the truth will get out, parents will think twice before doing this.
k-man
September 11, 2007
My understanding is that it is common on parts of the Continent for parents to leave their children unattended for brief periods, but usually this is with other adults around in an environment where abduction is unlikely. Keep in mind that the reason this whole story made such news is that child abduction by strangers is highly uncommon in Europe. (It is more uncommon in the US than the scaremongers would have you believe, but does seem to occur more often than in Europe.)

Several years ago a European couple—I can't remember where they were from, but Belgium or that vicinity pops to mind—was eating in a New York City café and left their baybee in a stroller just outside on the sidewalk while they ate inside. The cops arrived soon after because the chyld was out of the direct sight of the parents and seemingly abandoned, and social services got involved due to the purported danger to the sprog. The couple said that this was done in Europe with no worries all the time. Eventually they got back the baby and went back home.
September 12, 2007
K-man, I do remember the incident in NYC and how the couple said how leaving the kid outside in the stroller is normal in Europe. Jesus...regardless of culture, I feel it is extreme selfishness to leave a small child or baby outside alone while the breeders drink it up or enjoy a meal. What does that action say how they feel about their kid(s)???

I do understand the differences of culture. While in Greece, I read a magazine that featured a UK young woman who had her first sexual experience at age 15...with a much older stranger from a club. She loved sex and usually only picked up guys she chatted up in bars or clubs even at a young age. But...she acted very puritanical by only telling men who became "real" boyfriends that she only had had a few lovers in past rather than the actual number which was at around 100.

Funny how "fast girls" want to act like "good girls" if they get a man to stick around...and how parents act so assaulted when someone takes their children after leaving them alone.
giselle
September 12, 2007
These two idiots had left those children night after night on that holiday, another couple in the group had their children with them and had a wireless child minder sort of thing which they could hear every sound from their villa where there children where.

This group are doctors, not some mindless set of parents, they knew the dangers and didn't care. They had access to drugs and sedatives, she trained as an anaethetist she should have know exactly the results of messing around with sedatives.

It has been written on her face all along that was not grief, she never even shed a tear, it was guilt.

The British authorities have sent their child protection people to interview them at their house, regarding their leaving three children unattended.

He is a heart surgeon for goodness sake. They are now going to use the fund to find Maddy for their legal cost.

He is a heart surgeon for goodness sake. They are now going to use the fund to find Maddy for their legal cost.

I wonder how "The McGann's are innocent!" crowd feel now, hearing about that?

The British authorities have sent their child protection people to interview them at their house, regarding their leaving three children unattended.

Well its about time! At the very least, they're guilty of negligence and child endangerment.
September 12, 2007
JoJo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> He is a heart surgeon for goodness sake. They are
> now going to use the fund to find Maddy for their
> legal cost.
>
> I wonder how "The McGann's are innocent!" crowd
> feel now, hearing about that?

I hope those braying how "innocent" the yuppie breeders are turn on these shitwipes! :gun1
September 15, 2007
This makes me sick. Watch out for an ad blitz coming, to be paid for with about $160,500 from nonprofit fund:

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/europe/09/15/madeleine.mccann/index.html
giselle
September 17, 2007
Well in today's paper there is an article quoting Gerry McCann, talk about digging a big pit for yourself.

The papers say today that he has admitted to driving 1700 miles in 6 days and he claims that he was going backwards and forwards going to the airport to pick up friends and relatives, As the airport is roughly 40 miles from the resort, that would mean that he is making four return trips every day for 6 days.

Taking say 45 minutes for a 40 mile trip 90 minutes for the round trip that would mean that he was away from the resort 8 hours every day not counting any time waiting at the airport or any other delays.

Their defence at not being able to get rid of the body was that they weren't out of sight of the press for long enough, yet the press seem not to have noticed him on these trips or appear to have followed him, so he is admitting he was out of sight for lengthy periods of time. Cannot have it both ways.
September 17, 2007
I don't know why they're paying for an ad campaign. It seems as though they're getting more than enough free publicity now that the parents are suspects.

I mean, really, what's the campaign going to say "Try to find where we hid our daughter's body."

Bullshit, it's all bullshit. The more money they spend, the more they whine, the more they travel, the more I see them on tv...the more guilty they appear.
Anonymous User
September 17, 2007
Sir Richard Branson has donated to the McCanns' fund for legal costs. That guy's got more money than sense.

Also, there's this quote from the BBC:

"The support from Sir Richard also coincides with the decision by life-long friends of Kate McCann to publicly defend her reputation as a mother.

Linda McQueen and Nicky Gill, who have known Kate McCann since childhood, gave an interview saying Kate and her husband Gerry were "the most loving, family-oriented couple"."

Bullshit. This does not make them automatically beyond suspicions.
September 19, 2007
If the couple were not lily-white, professionals, and easy on the eyes, they would be in lockdown already...
giselle
September 20, 2007
They are trying to say how good of parents they are, no they aren't good parents would never have left three children unattended for every night of that holiday.

Also they are trying to say the fluids that were found in the wheel well inside the vehicle under the carpet was sweat and body fluids from Madeelienes flip flops and clothing. Now I would have thought that in the heat out there any moisture would have dried up within the 25 days or is that just me being silly.

They cannot come up with consistent statements it changes from day to day amongst the pair of them, relatives and those other 5 people that were with them at the resort.

These celebrities are only in this thing to get themselves in the newspapers.

No such thing a "bad publicity" according to that sort.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login