Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

794 Unneeded Fathers/Husbands

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
KidFreeLuvnLife
794 Unneeded Fathers/Husbands
January 06, 2006
This is SOOOOOOO true. Those bitches do that shit every time and it gives the rest of us females a bad rap. Of course it doesn't help that every time you turn on the TV, all the sit-coms anymore are nothing but 1/2 hour male-bashing shows. Pathetic.
CF 4 Ever
Re: 794 Unneeded Fathers/Husbands
January 06, 2006
This is probably one of the reasons for the success of Seinfeld. Think about it--a sitcom about 4 CF adults havin' some laughs. And there's some male-bashing, but ever notice how ditzy some of the girlfriends are, and they always end up leaving Jerry's apartment in a huff over something really stupid? Then, some female-bashing happens. And their feelings on kids? Watch the one where George has to GET OUT OF being a Big Brother to some snotty tween. GREAT SHOW! Seinfeld rules!
Anonymous User
January 06, 2006
I agree 100%. You see this shit in advertising, too.

Ad #1: Friendly's Ice Cream restaurants. A moo is getting all dressed up for a special dinner out with her hubby. A little sproglina is watching her moo put on makeup, a string of pearls, pefume, for the big night out. The kid is looking sad because she is not to be included in this big outing.

Duhd peeks in the door of the room, and says that he's going to go and pick up the babysitter. Moo, loking adoringly at sproglina, tells him not to bother, that there has been a change of plans. The final scene shows the famblee eating ice cream at Friendly's. Gack!
----------
Ad #2: Olive Garden. Moo goes into OG and tells the hostess that she is there to meet her date. She goes on to describe her *date* as "short, handsome, may have shoelaces untied..." Her *date* turns out to be a he-sprog, who is there at the table with the duhd. Final scene has moo cooing over the sprog, saying "I LOVE Date Night". Double gack!

In both of these ads, men are seen as nothing more than sperm donors and wallets, who probably only get sex when wifey-poo wants another baybee. And in real life, too many men go along with this, because it is part of the Life Script (tm) that they feel they must follow.
CF 4 Ever
January 06, 2006
Excellent post, catmommy9. The Life Script (TM) you mention is precisely on target (and what a great name for it). Breeders are miserable mindless lobotomized zombies, and their moans of how haaaarrrd it is are immediately ignored. I had my 16 yr old nephew over New Year's holiday for one day, and he drove me crazy. Entitlement mentality (going to be rich of course), know-it-all (polically correct on everything including kids), breeder-mentality (you're not really a FAMBILEE unless you have kids). He wouldn't even give me 5 minutes to introduce him to real music (from the 70s) instead of the cRAP he listens to through his MP3 player. I asked him to take 5 minutes to listen to some orchestra rock*, in an effort to introduce him to SOMETHING besides cRAP and sHIT-hop. I couldn't wait for him to LEAVE. *I know orchestra rock may not be everyone's thing either, but I had picked a real rocker! He didn't have to LIKE it, I just wanted him to try something else. Heaven forbid one these stupid BRATS of today would think we know about ANYTHING good. Kids----UGH.
Feh
January 06, 2006
As a woman, I'd have to say it's no walk in the park being seen as a baby machine who must give it all up to produce the golden child. I mean, come on, I have the ability to PRODUCE LIFE FROM MY VERY LOINS, yet I'm not doing that? Considering the rise of christian fundaMENTALism, I'm surprized I haven't been locked away and forcably impregnated by now.

I've got a few friends who are PNB. While Moms haven't given it all over to the baby, the Dads still slack out on general household duties, and child care way more. I think that the Mooming of a woman who's given birth just might be our animal minds taking over. Moms are supposed to give it all over to the kid, she's procreated - her job is done- and the sperm doners are supposed to get kicked out (so they don't eat the kid or something), because if they're the alphas, they'll be able to spread that good dna and advance the species. Granted, we should be beyond that, but lots of people succumb to their animal nature pretty easily, otherwise they wouldn't be making babies like so many sweat shop tube socks.
CF Scorpio
January 06, 2006
CF 4 Ever Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
He
> wouldn't even give me 5 minutes to introduce him
> to real music (from the 70s) instead of the cRAP
> he listens to through his MP3 player. I asked him
> to take 5 minutes to listen to some orchestra
> rock*, in an effort to introduce him to SOMETHING
> besides cRAP and sHIT-hop. I couldn't wait for him
> to LEAVE. *I know orchestra rock may not be
> everyone's thing either, but I had picked a real
> rocker! He didn't have to LIKE it, I just wanted
> him to try something else.

Just out of curiosity, did you take 5 minutes to listen to HIS music? Maybe he would have been more amenable to your music choices if you made an effort to respect his.

CF Militant
January 06, 2006
OMG! I was going to post about that horrible Olive Garden commercial I saw last night!! The duh is all smiles when he and he-sprog look over at the moo. All I could think about was how obvious that the man was just a prop. I actually yelled at my TV.
Cambion
January 06, 2006
It's so depressing to see a woman go off and get knocked up by some other guy behind her husband's back...just so she can have a child. If the woman wants a damn baby so badly, she can get a divorce and go to a damn sperm bank. That way, she can choose to get impregnated with the sperm of a tall, handsome Harvard graduate, rather than fool around behind hubby's back.

I don't know how dumb breeders and breeders-to-be think that 'baybees' strengthen a relationship. It's quite the contrary, from what I've seen --- children are the force that weaken and sometimes break relationships. I wish all the women with baby rabies would get that through their heads.
CF 4 Ever
January 06, 2006
To CF Scorpio:
Yes, I listened to TEN (10) of his CDs over the course of the day. Ugh. I couldv'e "forced" my music on him, but the point was that he wasnt willing to give a try on his own. That's all I meant. Just my attitude (sure, I'll give your music a try) vs. his (not a chance). Selfish little shits of today. That was my point.
CF Scorpio
January 09, 2006
CF 4 Ever Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> To CF Scorpio:
> Yes, I listened to TEN (10) of his CDs over the
> course of the day. Ugh. I couldv'e "forced" my
> music on him, but the point was that he wasnt
> willing to give a try on his own. That's all I
> meant. Just my attitude (sure, I'll give your
> music a try) vs. his (not a chance). Selfish
> little shits of today. That was my point.

Ok! In that case, I totally agree with you. The least he could have done was to listen to ONE thing of yours.

KidFreeLuvnLife
January 11, 2006
In response to Cambion's post: And these baybees that are not the child of the husband - in some states - are that man's repsonsibility anyway. If he acknowledges the child for so many years and they come to find out it's not his, it doesn't matter - man is screwed anyway. How unfair is that?
mercurior 1
January 11, 2006
actually it can be worse than that kidfree, sometimes a man can be claime as the father without even knowing or meeting the mother at all.. or even donating the sperm in a bank.. its happened a few times.

http://www.reason.com/0402/fe.mw.injustice.shtml

in a fair few cases the men are only walking wallets.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.