Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Got Preggos on Purpose Behind His Back

Posted by jezebel_daisy 
Re: Got Preggos on Purpose Behind His Back
May 01, 2012
Two Cents, I've already started. "Guess who has two thumbs and an almost completed psychology degree? This girl!"
May 07, 2012
Oh! New update! I just found out that preggo bitch (see previous posts) sluiced the baby. The funny part is that it's actually kinda ugly. But other than that, they just happened to FIND OUT that the house they live in right now is too dangerous for their precious loaf. Because preggo bitch's brother is a violent mental case... Like he has been... For YEARS!!! They sluiced this loaf and then all of a sudden they are alerted to the danger of the household where this anger management dropout damn near exploded his mothers eye with one punch!? I'm seeing a pattern here.. A pattern of lack of planning maybe? But yes.. They are bouncing from place to place trying to find a place to stay with their loaf because they dont have enough MONEY to get a place on their own. Goddamn I hate these stupid breeders so much. :sbx

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So.. We know that food and water are running out, with overpopulation and all... Yet people keep on poppin' out those babies! I guess they want to have their baby and eat it too...

My top reason is that parenting gives you a free license to be selfish based purely on the fact that you're being selfish for an emanation of your own self. The illusion that what you do to benefit your children benefits them solely is a fallacy. Every parent benefits from the benefits that their children receive. Henceforth, it gives one a license to perpetuate a dog-eat-dog mentality that I perceive to be amoral. Parents say that their children are their greatest loves, what they forget to add is that they are their ONLY loves and only because their children are a reflection of themselves. I prefer to be able to love multiple people and have lasting relationships of many types and possess the essential core value of empathy for all than to restrict myself to an echo chamber of ego-masturbation and self-serving chicanery.

In short: Not parenting makes you a better person.
May 07, 2012
It's always the kid that gets to pay for the bounced reality check.

Click here to login