Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Baby Making Machine on "How to oops your husband"

Posted by Miss_Hannigan 
Baby Making Machine on "How to oops your husband"
May 06, 2012
I say oopsing because you know that's how she's gonna get her second baby.

... Every fiber of my being is saying NOW! It's time! It's time! When I imagine my family I don't picture two siblings four years apart, I picture two toddlers playing together. Entertaining one another, sharing similar friends, activities, and even schools in elementary, middle and high school. I've already missed the threshold for two toddlers, but I won't miss it for a toddler and infant. Not if I can help it, and Lord willing...
So, the project: Trying to persuade my husband that we should make another baby within 30 days.

This could be done in a variety of ways, I imagine from talks about little boys, crying over baby commercials, bribery, and shameless seduction. I'll try something new every day for a month, and if he's still not convinced, I'll give him a break and get a sperm donor. (KIDDING!)

Of course, there's always a chance that this could backfire.--That he'll discover my little project and I don't know... divorce me. But I don't think that's likely. --The divorce I mean. But to keep it a secret until after I'm impregnated I ask that nobody tells him about my grand scheme until the month is over.

The husband should take the advice once given on this very board: go out for milk and just keep driving.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
Re: Baby Making Machine on "How to oops your husband"
May 06, 2012
Posting about it on the internet is one way to keep it top secret. Pathetic.
"I picture two toddlers"

It's always toddlers and babies, isn't it, never older kids, tweens, and teens. Or adult children. Or anything other than toddlers and babies. And I really love the people who idealize the sibling relationship. I know lots of siblings who got on well together, but I know lots who hate each other's guts and would rather be only children too.

Yet more signs that these idiots don't think of anything or anyone but themselves when it comes to having kids.
May 06, 2012
aya
"I picture two toddlers"

It's always toddlers and babies, isn't it, never older kids, tweens, and teens. Or adult children. Or anything other than toddlers and babies. And I really love the people who idealize the sibling relationship. I know lots of siblings who got on well together, but I know lots who hate each other's guts and would rather be only children too.

Yet more signs that these idiots don't think of anything or anyone but themselves when it comes to having kids.

I fall into the latter category on sibling relationships. The only reason I don't fight with them these days is we all live in different cities and I don't talk to them. My wife falls into that category too in regards to her brother. Her parents even took them to a counselor to try to get them to get along, but of course it didn't work. Mine thought if they tried to force me to do everything my sister did it would make us get along, but of course it didn't work as she took advantage of it using it as a way to keep me away from what I liked to do and push me around.

Having two children close in age doesn't mean they'll be alike and get along fine, they may be radically different from each other and not get along. If they are different genders, that may also exasperate the problem. Parents just don't get it.

JD
May 06, 2012
Yeah, because having kids 9-10 months apart will be paradise. I can imagine how joyful the myrakull is gonna be when Moo has two moody teenagers to deal with. My guess is she wants one of each - golden penis and Mini-Moo. If she gets two boys or two girls, will she oops again to try for the missing gender?

You shouldn't persuade your partner to have a kid, PERIOD. It's not like, "Oh let's get the slightly more expensive recliner because it's more comfy" and having to convince your husband that it's a better investment. This is another kid - a huge expense - on top of the existing one. And I love how she says she doesn't believe in oopsing - yeah, bullshit. You want to breed bad enough, you can rationalize anything as long as it's all for the the Almighty Baybee.

How's about this? you sit down and talk to your husband about the possibility of more kids, not do conniving shit behind his back because he needs "persuasion." If you have to try to make someone want a kid, then you shouldn't be having one. Fucking cunt Moo. I hope he reads her blog and divorces her, or goes out and gets a secret vasectomy.
May 06, 2012
This blog is actually written by an African-American woman. Which strikes me as odd, because 100% of the crazy moo sites that I've seen until now were made by white women. I guess white privilege affords one more time to ruminate on the joys of diaper changes and the best preschools.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
Miss_Hannigan
... Every fiber of my being is saying NOW! It's time! It's time! When I imagine my family I don't picture two siblings four years apart, I picture two toddlers playing together. Entertaining one another, sharing similar friends, activities, and even schools in elementary, middle and high school. I've already missed the threshold for two toddlers, but I won't miss it for a toddler and infant. Not if I can help it, and Lord willing...
So, the project: Trying to persuade my husband that we should make another baby within 30 days.

I have older siblings and we aren't too far apart in age, but we're all as different as night and day, and we don't get along. We all had different friends and different kinds of friends, which made the problems even worse. It got to the point where my sister would whenver my friends came over, storm out of the house because she didn't want them there.

It was the worst when we were teens, and slightly before, the ages when kids traditionally start trying to assert their independence and individuality. Today's parents only see the baby/toddler stage, they don't think about when the kids are older.
May 07, 2012
Yeah, she's either a single child or just plain delusional. I just remember enduring the presence of my brother for most of my childhood. No warm and fuzzy friendship moments spring to mind.

--------------------
May 07, 2012
My god. I hate Oopsing with every fiber of my being and anyone who does this despicable act.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So.. We know that food and water are running out, with overpopulation and all... Yet people keep on poppin' out those babies! I guess they want to have their baby and eat it too...

My top reason is that parenting gives you a free license to be selfish based purely on the fact that you're being selfish for an emanation of your own self. The illusion that what you do to benefit your children benefits them solely is a fallacy. Every parent benefits from the benefits that their children receive. Henceforth, it gives one a license to perpetuate a dog-eat-dog mentality that I perceive to be amoral. Parents say that their children are their greatest loves, what they forget to add is that they are their ONLY loves and only because their children are a reflection of themselves. I prefer to be able to love multiple people and have lasting relationships of many types and possess the essential core value of empathy for all than to restrict myself to an echo chamber of ego-masturbation and self-serving chicanery.

In short: Not parenting makes you a better person.
May 07, 2012
It can be worse if the kids are close in age if they happen to hate each other. At least with an age spread you can get away from the other ones and not be expected to be their bff all the time. You know that's what modern moos want - their famblee in a bubble, no outsiders just moo being the center of this perfect famblee harmony and duh going along and bringing the wallet.
May 07, 2012
Ever get the feeling that you're the last person on earth with a shred of integrity?
May 07, 2012
Here's a nice comment:

This is funny. I can't wait to read more. Sometimes men a need a little subconscious convincing and us wives are perfect for that! My hubby didn't want any more after the first. I always talked about the next baby or things we would do that involved several kids. I got into his mind and he very quickly conformed. Now we have 3! Sometimes I catch him talking about a future baby. He just told me to save the baby clothes the other day!

Some people are easily brainwashed. It disturbs me that this happens so often and stories like this motivate wannamoos to play games. I can't imagine being satisfied with myself for brainwashing my mate. It's really cruel and it's being done to people who obviously are not emotionally strong. It makes the story of Adam and Eve and the apple seem too close to home.
May 07, 2012
These same bitches are the first to turn around to complain that their husbands aren't helping enough around the house.

--------------------
May 07, 2012
That ditzy floozy should have gone to a sperm bank instead of getting married! smile rolling left righteyes2
May 07, 2012
Banshee
That ditzy floozy should have gone to a sperm bank instead of getting married! smile rolling left righteyes2

But..but...she wanted the whole Lifescript package! smile rolling left righteyes2
May 07, 2012
My sister and I are 4.5 years apart and we get along fine for the most part. Of course we had our sibling fights, which kind of are a given, but since by the time I reached my teens, my sister was in college, we had that time of separation. Plus, my mom only had to deal with one teenager at a time and I was a moody little bitch. Since then, we've rarely lived together for more than a year. I can't imagine growing up closer in age. Besides, where would the fun be in teasing my sister about turning 31 if I were closer in age to her?
May 07, 2012
I'd love for this scheming bitch and her blog to be outed to her husband. In the meantime I'm glad that it seems that he has more than three active brain cells. Here's an excerpt from her newest blog entry:

"How about we just stop preventing, and if I do get pregnant, I can wait to tell you until the idea doesn't freak you out anymore. That gives you 5-10 months, depending how quickly I start showing."

He looked as me like I was crazy.

"That doesn't even make sense."

He was right, it didn't. But somehow, in my mind it did.

"I'm sorry, I'm just trying to find a way to address your fears about having another baby. I've been cleaning the house, and trying to make things nice so you can de-stress when you come home." By then I was getting emotional, I couldn't keep going without crying.

"Just because you clean the house one day doesn't mean I'm going to want to have a kid."

Idiot-moo the goes on to pat herself on the back because Duh says to ask him about a 2nd loaf in another month and a half. I think she's too stupid to realize that he could be ready to keep stalling and throwing out dates just so she'll shut up and stop harassing him.
May 07, 2012
Wanna moos want kids, they get kids. Hubbys just give in just to "keep her happy". What these men do not understand is that such moos will never be happy, no matter how much they get. To prove that, all we need to do is look at divorce rate and look who initiates majority of them: same people who wanted "2 more kids to be happy".
May 07, 2012
pepper labeija
I'd love for this scheming bitch and her blog to be outed to her husband. In the meantime I'm glad that it seems that he has more than three active brain cells. Here's an excerpt from her newest blog entry:

"How about we just stop preventing, and if I do get pregnant, I can wait to tell you until the idea doesn't freak you out anymore. That gives you 5-10 months, depending how quickly I start showing."

He looked as me like I was crazy.

"That doesn't even make sense."

He was right, it didn't. But somehow, in my mind it did.

"I'm sorry, I'm just trying to find a way to address your fears about having another baby. I've been cleaning the house, and trying to make things nice so you can de-stress when you come home." By then I was getting emotional, I couldn't keep going without crying.

"Just because you clean the house one day doesn't mean I'm going to want to have a kid."

Idiot-moo the goes on to pat herself on the back because Duh says to ask him about a 2nd loaf in another month and a half. I think she's too stupid to realize that he could be ready to keep stalling and throwing out dates just so she'll shut up and stop harassing him.

Good Lord! There's so much wrong with the post you put here - I don't even know where to start!

She cleans the house so that means they should have another kid?

I cleaned one of my bathrooms today - does that me I'm getting a Jacuzzi? But I waaaaaannnnnt it!!!!! Never mind I can't pay for it and the floor likely wouldn't support it. I want it! I'm gonna cry now ~

Wait. I have no one to cry to. This is a one woman show here. I don't think tears would make the floor sturdier, either.

Side note - I saw on her blog that she has a "To Do" list and one of the things is kayaking. My one Cousin (and kids) got Duh a kayak for Duh Day - and they have never used it. I would like a kayak - and I *would* use it!!!
I've read this woman's blog. For those of you who don't want to be bothered - it's basically a daily blog about how she will bother and harass her husband to "let" her have another oh-so-needed child.

What's really strange about this is that she "claims" that she isn't going to oops her husband. Instead she will harangue her husband daily until he relents. I thought that no meant no. For thirty days she will annoy her husband until he relents, or gets a vasectomy.

I want to point out that if the genders were reversed, this would be an abusive relationship.

I'd be willing to bet that she is going to scare her husband right out of ever having sex with her again, and he shouldn't. I know that if she doesn't get her sperm donor to relent, she will oops him.

so annoying.
May 07, 2012
the stupidity amount in that post is too damn high so that reading it hurts like hell... she obviously has no life!
how some women want to control their men...ugh. I can't comprehend that.

amy n
I want to point out that if the genders were reversed, this would be an abusive relationship.

yup. like how women can and supossed to control men, but men controlling women is gender discrimination issue. new level of gender bias.
May 07, 2012
amy n

From personal experience I can affirm this is SO fucking true.
May 07, 2012
I grew up as one of those kids who's moo wanted to have children as close in age as possible and as the older of the 2 ( my sister is a year and a month younger than me) and it sucked donkey balls. Sure when they are young, they tend to share friends and want to play with each other but when they get to be teenagers, it is a whole new miserable experience. She and I are 2 totally different people. If you like me, you hate her. In her 3 years of middle school, she had no friends and I was always forced to have her tag along with me and my friends. She would blackmail me and we would fight like cats and dogs. We didn't get along then and 16 years later, we still don't get along. The idea that if you are close in age to your brothers and sisters is rubbish. Some of the best relationships are the ones where there is a little bit of an age gap.

The fact that this bitch is trying to ooops her husband is very low and pathetic. From what I am gathering from the situation is that her baybee is now a toadler and the cootness is wearing off cause it ain't a baybee anymore so now she wants a baby. I feel sorry for her poor unsuspecting husband. Hopefully he catches on to her scheming, manipulative ways and kicks her sorry ass to the curb before it's too late.

What a selfish low-life bitch!
May 07, 2012
kittendoll
In her 3 years of middle school, she had no friends and I was always forced to have her tag along with me and my friends. She would blackmail me and we would fight like cats and dogs. We didn't get along then and 16 years later, we still don't get along.

I totally agree with you. I am 2 years older than my sisters, who are a year apart in age. Not only did they pull a lot of the shit you went through, they eventually started conspiring against me. Now that we're adults, I can be civil and polite, but I would never, ever try to have a relationship with them.

As far as the oopsing moocunt goes...disgusting. I left her a couple of scathing comments, but I doubt she'll actually let them through.
Miss_Hannigan
These same bitches are the first to turn around to complain that their husbands aren't helping enough around the house.
I'd rather just convince the guy to help out with the housework, rather than also convince him that a kyd/another kyd is a good idea, or convince him to spend more time with the famblee, or convince him to help out with the kyd(s).

Shit, if it takes a while to get him on board with housework... hell, all the damn dishes and laundry are going to do it sit there until they're done. They won't scream, piss/shit themselves, break shit, throw a goddamn hissy-fit, etc.

Stupid bitches do what they can to seize control, and think they actually have some... then want to bitch about how haaaaaaaaaard it is, and how the village needs to step up and rub their titties, give them massages, black cotton panties, calamata olives, etc.

Kiss my lily-white ass, you daft cows.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login