Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Baby Making Machine on "How to oops your husband"

Posted by Miss_Hannigan 
amy n
I've read this woman's blog. For those of you who don't want to be bothered - it's basically a daily blog about how she will bother and harass her husband to "let" her have another oh-so-needed child.

What's really strange about this is that she "claims" that she isn't going to oops her husband. Instead she will harangue her husband daily until he relents. I thought that no meant no. For thirty days she will annoy her husband until he relents, or gets a vasectomy.

I want to point out that if the genders were reversed, this would be an abusive relationship.

I'd be willing to bet that she is going to scare her husband right out of ever having sex with her again, and he shouldn't. I know that if she doesn't get her sperm donor to relent, she will oops him.

so annoying.

I'll just bet that if he were relentlessly trying to cajole her into buttsecks, day-in, day-out, she'd be filing for divorce in less than a week. And you're right about the double-standard. Whatever the issue is, whether it ends up affecting a person's body or life in a very serious, very tangible way, not to mention their psyche, being harassed about something like that is grounds for relationship termination, with no liability on the part of the victim - or, it legally should be.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login