Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

795 Child Rapist and Asshole Judge

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
KidFreeLuvnLife
795 Child Rapist and Asshole Judge
January 06, 2006
I agree. This judge should be raped repeatedly, asked about anger, then raped some more. What a fucking nimrod. Where did he get his law degree? Who is paying him off? Who's got the dirt on him? Who's he fucking? It's GOT to be one of these things because he sure as shit didn't come to his decision by way of reason!!!!! So if we're not concerned about anger here, then when that little girl grows up, buys a firearm, shoots the rapist bastard and judge, we won't incarcerate her because "anger" isn't the issue here. Right?
Because of course, if you're repeatedly raping a 7 year old kid, your just "angry" and not some incurably sick pedophile bag of shit wrapped in skin breathing MY GODDAMNED AIR!

Damn, I agree that judge needs to be raped repeatedly with a baseball bat wrapped in sandpaper...and I'd gladly stand in line to help.
CF VTer
Re: 797 Child Rapist and Asshole Judge
January 06, 2006
This is happening here in my State. I haven't been paying 100% attention but I think the issue is that if he's sent to a real prison on a real sentence, he's not eligible for "treatment." Whatever that is.

The 60 day thing is so he's forced to get treatment.

But the last thing I read was that Vermont's corrections folks are looking at ways to give him a real sentence *and* get him treatment. Best of both worlds, so to speak.

Anonymous User
Re: 797 Child Rapist and Asshole Judge
January 06, 2006
According to Oprah, there is NO rehabilitation for pedophiles..
Bet you two cents next time the jerk offends, he'll kill.
[moved from rant page:] what an idiot...

That judge needs to be raped repeatedly, and then asked about "anger"

complete shit head!
anonymous guest
Re: 795 Child Rapist and Asshole Judge
January 06, 2006
What a dumbass that judge is. As someone already stated, there is a great probability that the next time the rapist gets out, he'll kill his victim.

The article mentioned something about how anger damages the soul...that's assuming we do have a soul. In the court of law, if you're going to base your decision on such a thing, prove that there is a soul. If you can't prove it scientifically, then don't mention it at all.
joujou2
Re: 795 Child Rapist and Asshole Judge
January 06, 2006
It's no wonder people want to take the law into their own hands. Perhaps when he is out, he will get his just rewards.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.