Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Ew.

Posted by Pepper 
Pepper
Ew.
September 17, 2007
I was at a diner with my boyfriend yesterday and about two tables away from us sat a family, a mom and a dad with two young children. The boy was about 4yrs and the little girl about 2yrs. What was so significant about this encounter? Well, at this particular diner there are little containers of jelly and other condiments on the tables. I watched in horror as the little girl opened one of the jelly containers and proceeded to EAT THE ENTIRE CONTENTS WITH A SPOON, as her father sat there smiling at her.

*Sigh*
Re: Ew.
September 17, 2007
Hopefully the wrath of the sugar rush will be enough to teach the duh a lesson next time.
Anonymous User
September 17, 2007
Ew, I agree. That was gross. Kids eat the grossest things.

I used to work in a donut shop and people would order sprinkled donuts and just let their kids eat off the icing and the sprinkles and leave the rest. I even saw one of my coworkers give a customer a cup filled with icing and sprinkles for their sprog.

Kids and sugar is a bad idea.
PS
September 17, 2007
But whats worse is when the let them play with them (with who knows what on their hands) and put them back for you to use later.
k-man
September 17, 2007
Some years ago I was in a fast food place and watched as a girl of about 6 or 7 walked from table to table tasting the tops of the salt shakers. My brother saw this too, and neither one of us could believe it. Needless to say, moo was oblivious to her crotch dropping's actions. To this day, in a restaurant I'll get salt packets for those eating with me instead of using the table shakers (I use little salt myself).

Ewwwwwww, indeed!
Anonymous User
September 17, 2007
Once I was at an Italian restaurant, and there was this fambly seated in the booth across from ours. One of the pahrunts has sprinkled some grated cheese onto a bread plate, and the sproglina was eating it by wetting her fingers and picking up the cheese that way. This just grossed me out to no end.

This is reason #7,657,645 why Catdaddy and I try to eat the at bar if we can. We actually avoid places with no separate bar area. Kids eating in general tends to gross me out, and I don't want to see it. As far as I'm concerned, kids should NOT be allowed to eat in public until they learn to do it properly and not gross other people out!
Anonymous User
September 17, 2007
I once saw a little girl with her OWN plate, picking food off of her mom's plate -- by squeezing each sweet & sour chicken/pork [I just know it was a sauce-coated meat ball, in a Chinese restaurant] piece until she found just the one she wanted, picking it up and putting it and her fingers in her mouth, sucking her fingers clean and then repeating the process. The moo saw this and she STILL ate her food without even blinking. This happened years ago, and I've never forgotten it or ceased to be grossed out by the memory of it.

I guess breeders are so used to handling piss, shit, snot and other nasty messes that filth like that just becomes a part of their daily lives, and they're completely desensitized to it.
CFBitchfromLA
September 18, 2007
In five years, when the little plumpette develops type II diabetes and requires an insulin pump, the idiot breeders will use the brat for attention whoring.

If your brat does things like that, it needs to be taken home and not allowed out until it can behave properly.
September 18, 2007
this and the coffee story makes me convinced americans are a different species..

i drank coffee when i was young, and i didnt go hyper, i ate some containers of jam, (and the plastic tubes you get of ketchup used to bite the end off and suck it clean).. and i did eat some jam,(jelly, here jelly is jello)

a jam and cornflake sandwich. really nice.. it reminds me of a recent story, so many people now think they have an intolerance, but most of them arent checked out by a doctor. i think some of this coffe makes you go hyper, and jam, is all psychosomatic. you tell someone it will make them hyper and they beleive it and they are..

(cross posted on the starbucks as well)

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
September 18, 2007
I remember at camp in middle school, we were allowed to get soda and candy at the camp store but only one of each cuz supposedly the sugar'd make us hyper. (would've made more sense for them to say "look, it's CYA so you're not pissed at us that your kid ate nothing but Milky Ways and Cokes while s/he was here and you showed up to a kid you didn't recognize because s/he was three sizes bigger than when you left him/her here.")
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login