Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Texas moo

Posted by Annie 
Annie
Texas moo
September 19, 2007
Is there something really off-kilter about the water or air (or something) in Texas? Or are some of the people there just crackers?

If this woman was mentally ill [and it continues to appall me that the daddies go off to work and leave their child(ren)]at the moomies' mercy, why didn't she have the DECENCY to off herself and leave her children be? Setting fire to your children????!!!!!

I'm harsh, I know. I've studied mental health and worked in that field, but Jebus Cripes, why are these pigs allowed to breed?

I am sympathetic to people with mental illness but why do children have to keep paying the price? What kind of quality of life are these three children (burned within an inch of their lives) going to have????

Maybe the kids' duddie can get more parenting tips from Rusty Yates. "Welll I asked her if she was OK, and she said she was. How was I supposed to know???" [This is part of a quote from good ol' Rusty, when Andrea Yates was walkiing around thier home in a catatonic state, had flushed her anti-psychotic meds down the toilet, was cutting her hair with scissors,and couldn't talk. Great to have a loving, supportive life partner. NOT!!!!]
Re: Texas moo
September 19, 2007
oh yes, i visit that place quite a bit.. and the stick bitch i moan about, (and i swear at), comes from there.

30 years old, 3 kids, 5,3,and 1 now. 3 different sperm donors. donor number 1, she met him while he was in prison, for theft and drug dealing.. (and drug taking), he abused the youngest lad, and once tried to rip his own skin off after taking some bad drugs.

donor number 2, drug dealer, theif, treated her like crap, (needless to say she never married any of them), and donor number 3, bully, dangerous, and a bit of a crook.

now her dad said 2 kids ok you can just about cope with it, but 3 and you either get rid or get out..so she got out.. and stayed with rowans father, for a temporary time, a few days.. (7 months), she wanted this and that. a cot for the newborn, a toy for them all. then she found someone else (after trying to break me and rowan up, but doesnt work like that.. we are closer than she thought, i had no problem rowan painting my toenails, so she left for this richer man, now she is back, he kicked her out, and she wants victor to buy her a house for her and her brats, or her to move in and stay there and invite any man without question into his house.

(rowan has always said she was accidentally born there, she has more in common with the uk and other places north of there.

its a very religous area, very macho culture, at least rowan is coming to her real home the UK, as soon as we can arrange it. i have never seen as many moo's with multiple sperm donors, and quite frankly skanks, correction they give skanks a bad name..not to mention some of the mexican lads, who say we arent going to let rowan marry a foreigner. (me)

oh btw, she says she is too good to be in subsidised housing, only loser live there, and she wants this and that.. a true entitlement bitch.

and she is advertising herself on myspace her profile, looking for wallet number 4 and maybe baby daddy 4 too(http://www.myspace.com/michellecze123)

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
September 19, 2007
News update:

Youngest of 3 Sisters Allegedly Set on Fire by Mom Dies in Hospital

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

HALTOM CITY, Texas — A 3-year-old who was the youngest of three severely burned sisters died Tuesday, and police said her mother, accused of setting the girls on fire, will be charged with capital murder.

The 3-year-old, whose name was not released by police, died after being taken off life support, Haltom City police said. Her two older sisters, ages 5 and 7, remained hospitalized in Dallas, but their conditions were not being released.

Authorities said their mother, Alysha V. Green, put her daughters in a closet, poured gasoline on them and set them on fire Saturday. The 29-year-old already has been charged with serious bodily injury to a child, which carries a maximum penalty of life in prison.

Green, who also was burned, remained hospitalized Tuesday. Her condition was also not being released, and police said they did not know whether she had an attorney.

Neighbors — who rescued the girls, sprayed them with a water hose and covered them with wet towels — said the 7-year-old stood in the yard screaming, "Why, mommy?" Neighbors said that the youngest was the most severely burned but that the older girls suffered severe burns on their lower bodies.

The girls could be heard screaming as one neighbor called 911, according to recordings released by Haltom City police.

"There's little girls, and they're burning," the caller told the operator. "You gotta hurry."

Neighbor Greg Donihoo, who rescued the two oldest girls from the smoke-filled house in the Fort Worth suburb, said he had seen Green kick and scream at the youngsters.

Although Haltom City police had not been called to the home for criminal matters, Child Protective Services investigated a complaint in May that the girls had witnessed domestic violence between their parents. But that claim could not be substantiated, and the girls remained in their parents' custody, said agency spokeswoman Marissa Gonzales.
September 20, 2007
Aaaaah, yea. The "mentally ill" card rides again. *SIGH* This is getting old. Can't they be more creative?

What a horrible thing to do to another living thing. Animal or person.
September 21, 2007
I hate Texas...oh wait, I hate all of The South.
Never mind.
Anonymous User
September 25, 2007
I love the neighbor who admits he saw her kick the kids yet did nothing about it until now (isn't it illegal to not report child abuse? Or is that only if you're a teacher or something?).

Granted, I guess it'd be a tough call to make whether to report it or not...you don't know whether CPS is going to do jack or shit and if they don't, the kid prolly gets it worse afterward.
nowhiggers
September 26, 2007
Of course, we are the mean chyldhaters from hell.. but the facts weigh out as they are here... We are the ONLY ones, pretty much, across the general population that believe childbearing should be a licensed activity for exactly these reasons, because children are the ones paying the price of death and torture at the hands of people who should not be allowed to have any children or breed, and WE are paying the price with our wallets and our personal safety. Abused children who survive it often turn into violent criminals, don't let anyone tell you any different, the prisons are filled with people who were severely abused as children.

But of course, golly, if we licensed childbearing then poor wannamoos would have to get a job instead of sucking on the welfare tit.

I'm liberal in almost every way, but I seriously despise the breedercentric bullshit of the democrats and NPR liberals.
September 26, 2007
but nowhigg there are exceptions as well. but your right, a lot of the abused become abusers in turn, and so ...

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
nowhiggers
September 26, 2007
I firmly believe that breedercentrism leads to tortured and dead children, merc. I used to think, well if we just cut off all the welfare and make birth control over the counter they'll cut it out. A lot of these damn moos just have brats year after year for the gubmint checks. I guess that's kind of a conservative position, and I'm not comfortable thinking about even more dead and tortured children when there is no more CPS or welfare to deal with what they can barely handle now.

I don't care for most of the Chinese policies, but the one child policy is the best policy in the world right now. Do the Chinese give extra financial rewards for sterilization and childfree people?

Hell, what if we just stopped rewarding breeding. For example, if you pop one out and have to go on welfare and medicaid you have to get sterilized or at least be on long term bc. As it stands now, if you are on medicaid you can get free fertility drugs!!! Go look at the Angry Pharmacist Blog, he's got a whole thing on that! I mean holy fucking hell, you are on medicaid AND we're giving you free fert treaments, WTF? I mean... sheesh, wow, I guess asking for welfare hoes to be on bc or sterilized would be like asking for the sun moon stars and the kitchen sink? The irrationality of giving those who cannot afford to have children, fertility drugs, makes me feel like I'm in an insane asylum.

Want to stabilize the US population further? Take away child tax credits, and all other rewards and goodies breeders get and give credits to people who do not have children. The Chinese make it hard to breed, I don't think we have to be exactly like them but I don't want to be like the namby pamby liberal NPR crowd mooing about a moo who was "denied her right to fertility by the government for not providing her with free fert drugs and a handholding by an expensive fert doctor."
September 26, 2007
nowhiggers Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I firmly believe that breedercentrism leads to
> tortured and dead children

I totally agree. Society pressures people into having kids whether they want them or not - it's the thing to do. Follow that life script people! So, ill-equipped people breed and realize they cannot handle it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login