Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo Throws Baby At Trooper

Posted by catmeow 
Moo Throws Baby At Trooper
September 19, 2007
Police: Irate Woman Throws Baby At Trooper

NORTH EAST, Md. -- A Maryland mother was arraigned on drug and child abuse charges after police said she threw her 6-month-old child across a room at a police officer.

According to court documents, the incident happened in late July at a home on Inverness Drive in Cecil County.

According to court documents, state troopers were called to a trailer on Inverness Drive to check on the well-being of Evelyn Doninger, 23, of North East, and her two small children.

Officers said that they smelled a strong odor of marijuana coming from inside the home, so they told Doninger they would be coming in. The court documents said that Doninger told police they had no right to enter her home.

Police said that they noticed a hand -rolled cigarette and a bag with what they believed was marijuana in it, as well as various drug paraphernalia. They also said they found two men inside the home and two children -- a 2-year-old and a 6-month-old.

Police said they told Doninger she was being arrested. The documents said she became "incredibly irate," stood up from a chair and threw the 6-month-old at least 5 feet at one of the troopers.

The child struck the trooper's chest and he caught the baby just before it hit the floor, according to court documents. Doninger then shoved the trooper, striking both him and the baby.

Neighbors who spoke with WBAL TV 11 News said that the allegations are shocking, but most turned away when 11 News asked them about it for fear of retaliation from drug dealers who the neighbors said have a strong presence in the area, according to 11 News reporter Lowell Melser.

A woman who neighbors said was Doninger's mother -- but would not identify herself to Melser -- said that there was some validity to the story, but would not give details.

Police said that the 6-month-old baby is doing fine.

Doninger has since been released from jail. She is facing eight different child abuse and drug charges.

A trial date has not been set.
Re: Moo Throws Baby At Trooper
September 20, 2007
I never thought of that use for a child before...breeders are SO innovative! Now that's thinking outside the crib! They are indeed worthy of the worship they demand from the rest of society.
>sarcasm off<
September 20, 2007
September 20, 2007
I see breeders are now home-growing their own projectile weapons. Shame on those officers for entering that woman's home - they should know better than to do their jobs. If the kid had sustained injuries, I wonder if Moo would have tried to press charges against the officers for 'making' her throw the kid.
September 21, 2007
Here in Florida, there was a ring that would use small sprogs to steal purses off of the door hooks in public restrooms. One woman I knew went on how sad it was to get a kid into the life of crime. That,,,I do agree with; HOWEVER, I would smack the shit out of some brat if that happened to me in the lavatory...hitting over the head with a hammer
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login