Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Did you know (Welfare Moo Rant #2)

Posted by Theresa 
nowhiggers
Re: Did you know (Welfare Moo Rant #2)
September 27, 2007
Feh: yeah I figured that was the case regarding the disabled, that a lot of the time someone was probably delivering stuff to them.

amethusos: do a search in google for "racist stamps mexico" Racism is alive and well in good old mexico! And they get away with the kind of government sponsored racism we did away with here back in the 60s.

I'll be honest here. I will never set one foot in that stupid country. Mexico sucks!

"As for the disabled "working under the table", there are a lot of looters in that system as well. Many people are truly disabled but get the shaft. I worked with a few in the call center world who would work the max they could earn each month so they could buy all of their goodies."

Well that's perfectly legal isn't it? If the government rules say a disabled person can work up to a certain amount, and they follow the rules, I don't have a problem with that at all. What I have a problem with is people who are on disability and working "under the table." That's fucking bullshit. They are no better than the breederbutts we bitch about on here all the time because they are stealing from the childfree just as much as the breeders are!!!
September 27, 2007
"Well that's perfectly legal isn't it? If the government rules say a disabled person can work up to a certain amount, and they follow the rules, I don't have a problem with that at all. What I have a problem with is people who are on disability and working "under the table." That's fucking bullshit. They are no better than the breederbutts we bitch about on here all the time because they are stealing from the childfree just as much as the breeders are!!"

There's a wacky thing about disabilty payments, they're generally just enough to sustain a person and they usually include a few non-monitary benefits like medical care. If that person tries to work, and they make even one penny more than their alloted "earnings" amount they lose EVERYTHING, disability monies, health care, and any other assistance they may be receiving. So if our person making $1000 in disability makes $500.01 at a job, they not only lose their $1000 in disabilty, but everything else, and have to live on their $500 wages until the reapplication process is complete, and have no access to medical care. Right or wrong, many disabled people do have reasons for what they may do beyond the desire to get insanely rich (HA!) off the system.
nowhiggers
September 27, 2007
Yes we all know that disabled adults are second class citizens when it comes to the government hand outs, the breeders can and DO live a very comfy life on that, that the disabled adult could never dream of. Take a look at the thread I posted here last night that has those Judge Judy videos and tell me what you think.
September 28, 2007
We give to a food bank here in our area for the disabled, disabled veterans and the shut-in elderly.

It's my opinion that if breeders can't feed their shitloaves, they shouldn't have had them in the first place.

My family got along just fine - we were not close to wealthy but always had enough - until my father broke his back in 1977. He was unable to work for quite a few years because it caused other problems (partial paralysis, etc.) as well. I remember the whole disabled thing, the food bank, etc., my parents had to deal with. It was horribly shameful for them because they were always very proud to be able to take care of their family on their own, and came from hard working families. Half the time, they didn't even pick up their food allowances, but did without instead. They survived on mom's salary. They were treated like 2nd class citizens, at best. To add insult to injury, dad was again permanently disabled in 1992 from a devastating stroke. By this time it was just him and mom at home, but was still a blow to do the whole diabled thing all over again.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login