Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2464 Oppser on TMC

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2464 Oppser on TMC
September 21, 2007
Nice. What a GREAT way to ruin your marriage. I hope that bitch is in divorce court right before #2 arrives. Then she can see what her smugness will get her. Sure, she'll have her hand in her mayun's wallet but I can't imagine taking care of 2 kids on your own will be much fun.
Re: 2464 Oppser on TMC
September 21, 2007
Too many women *do* have that mentality of "he is going to have to deal with it" when it comes to oopses and accidental pregnancies. I knew a woman, whose friend was expecting twins. The friend and spouse had planned the pregnancy but the fellow was freaking out over TWO babies as only ONE had been The Plan. The husband wanted his wife to abort but her friend screeched how wrong that was and "how he just had to DEAL with the two babies". No wonder most of these women get cheated on or the man just vanishes. I really hate that entitlement-minded shit that my own gender spews out...yawning smiley
September 21, 2007
amethusos* Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No wonder most of these women get cheated on or
> the man just vanishes. I really hate that
> entitlement-minded shit that my own gender spews
> out...yawning smiley

Me too! This is why some of us just can't find anyone decent - 'cause they've all been ruined by bitches like those.
Anonymous User
September 22, 2007
True CF confessions...a couple of years ago, I thought I was pregnant, and I was scared to tell Catdaddy at first. I was afraid he might have thought that I was cheating on him or something. Or...worse...that he might be HAPPY that his vasectomy failed, and try to get me to birth and keep the loaf. He always said he was CF, but sometimes you never know.

Well, he still is staunchly CF. When I finally told him that I might be knocked up, there was no other option discussed but a trip to the nearest Planned Parenthood clinic for an abortion. Turned out that I wasn't knocked up after all, but it was good to know how he'd react in an emergency.

I should not have doubted him, but having been married to a wannabreed before, it's good to be sure. If I'd gotten knocked up by the ex, I'd have gone straight to the abortion clinic without telling him. He was trying to oops ME, and I caught onto that.

I bet the ex has since found some bimbo to knock up...better her than me!
CFBitchfromLA
September 22, 2007
I know one bitch who oopsed who boyfriend back in nursing school. She kept complaining that he would not commit and did not want any children, so she was "forced" into it. What she did not know was that he was sterile and could not have fathered the child until all of that came out in a paternity hearing. The genetic testing came back and the brat was not his. The bitch had a lot of explaining to do, and she never found out who the father was. No child support, no boyfriend, lost her parents support and flunked out of nursing school. Cunt deserved everything she got and then some.
September 22, 2007
in some cases, even if your not the genetic father, you can still be considered the male parent, because of the way the law is set out.

so in some places, he would still have to pay.. strange but true..

http://www.nwaonline.net/articles/2007/05/18/news/051807lrchild.txt

DNA Proves Not Biological Father, But Forced to Pay Child Support
http://lawvibe.com/dna-proves-not-biological-father-but-forced-to-pay-child-support

http://www.falseallegations.com/estop-2.htm

another terror of being male

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
September 24, 2007
Catmommy, here my True CF Confessions:

In 1994, my first tubal failed as can often be the case with the laser method. Arab Ass I was dating wanted me to keep the shitstain saying he would "watch it" while I worked at night as he worked days. How fucking "generous" of him! Then...Fucker tried to say I should not kill bay-bees despite having his ex-wife get about five abortions while they were still overseas. I aborted ASAP with no second thought. Then...I went shopping the next day and went out to dinner to celebrate. No weeping :bawl over that flushed-out cribling. Almost two years later, I did even better and got a second tubal. And...I got rid of Muslim Freak...hoo-ha!!!!!
bouncing and laughing
September 24, 2007
CFBitchfromLA Wrote:
> I know one bitch who oopsed who boyfriend back in
> nursing school. She kept complaining that he
> would not commit and did not want any children, so
> she was "forced" into it. What she did not know
> was that he was sterile and could not have
> fathered the child until all of that came out in a
> paternity hearing. The genetic testing came back
> and the brat was not his. The bitch had a lot of
> explaining to do, and she never found out who the
> father was. No child support, no boyfriend, lost
> her parents support and flunked out of nursing
> school. Cunt deserved everything she got and then
> some.

I am glad to hear that one cunt was finally held accountable for her actions. Too bad more cunts do not get Karma...
hot smiley
Anonymous User
September 25, 2007
I knew a woman, whose friend was expecting twins. The friend and spouse had planned the pregnancy but the fellow was freaking out over TWO babies as only ONE had been The Plan.

Oh, boo-fucking-hoo, cry me a motherfucking river and get out the violins. Life doesn't always go according to The Plan, and if this guy is so freaked out because things didn't go Exactly The Way I Wanted OMG!!!1111oneoneone!!! then maybe he shouldn't leave the house. When you have kids, sometimes you get twins. Or triplets. Or whatever. If you can't deal with that possibility, then don't fucking have kids. What's he gonna do when the kid doesn't look and act and smell the way he planned for either?

I bet he had temper tantrums as a kid too because he got the purple Power Ranger instead of the blue one.
September 26, 2007
From the time I started having sex with my first serious boyfriend at age 17, I put away a stash of $350 and kept it in case of an "emergency." Had a whole plan put together too. Nearest abortion clinic was an hour away, so I had detailed directions, my best friend at the ready for a co-pilot, etc.

Can never be too careful! LOL
September 26, 2007
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
> From the time I started having sex with my first
> serious boyfriend at age 17, I put away a stash of
> $350 and kept it in case of an "emergency." Had a
> whole plan put together too. Nearest abortion
> clinic was an hour away, so I had detailed
> directions, my best friend at the ready for a
> co-pilot, etc.
>
> Can never be too careful! LOL

Whaa??? That's CRAZY!!! Being prepared if something unexpected pops up? Who would have thunk?! I mean, babies "just happen" don't they, and then "there was nothing we could do about it" because "I felt a love I'd never felt before"... I'm surprised amethusos managed to have her abortion without going completely insane from the deep loss that, according to breeders, will never be overcome.
It's like you all were thinking, or something.
>snark off<

I mean, really. We've all heard that b.s. so many times "it just happened", "we just wanted to do it", "i felt this great love when I realized I was pregnant", "when the sperm met the egg a rainbow popped out my ass and I realized I was suddenly a magical creature - A Mother"
Because taking precautions is bad, because planning your life is bad, because knowing yourself is bad, because not following the lemmings off the cliff is bad.
September 27, 2007
K12144 Wrote:
> I knew a woman, whose friend was expecting twins.
> The friend and spouse had planned the pregnancy
> but the fellow was freaking out over TWO babies as
> only ONE had been The Plan.
>
> Oh, boo-fucking-hoo, cry me a motherfucking river
> and get out the violins. Life doesn't always go
> according to The Plan, and if this guy is so
> freaked out because things didn't go Exactly The
> Way I Wanted OMG!!!1111oneoneone!!! then maybe he
> shouldn't leave the house. When you have kids,
> sometimes you get twins. Or triplets. Or
> whatever. If you can't deal with that
> possibility, then don't fucking have kids. What's
> he gonna do when the kid doesn't look and act and
> smell the way he planned for either?
>
> I bet he had temper tantrums as a kid too because
> he got the purple Power Ranger instead of the blue
> one.

Kat, I really doubt this man was freaking out as if he got a different colour Power Ranger! It is the same as anti-abortion religious zealots telling women to NOT have sex if they do not want th consequences of those babies. How many times have women been cruelly told to "keep their legs" shut when there is an argument against contraception and abortion? We are told that we better accept a baby if we are to enjoy sexual relations. A man cannot be told to "deal with it" when it comes to a woman's pregnancy while we as women do not want a man or anyone else to tell us to "deal with it and not abort" if there is an accidental pregnancy. Women really love to put the screws to men...even the childfree-by-choice ones due to their own issues. If you got pregnant, I doubt you would want the "boo-hoo...let me hear the violins..." if you wanted to abort but were being pressured to give birth.

Oh yes...nothing is guaranteed when a couple is trying for a child. The awful surprise of more than one bun in that oven can be discovered. The man had a right to talk to his wife about aborting the pregnancy so they were not stuck with double the bills for TWO babies instead of the one they had planned. If the situation was reversed and the woman was having a fit, was ready to abort, and was told "to deal with it and NOT abort" by the man or his friends, women's groups and the friends would be screaming "foul" and how her rights over her body came first. When a man stands up for himself, he is told to shut the fuck up and "deal with it" regardless of the costs or consequences. Men are stupid when they want those babies because they are handing their entire lives and $$$ to these bitches.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login