Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

True Bride Confessions...

Posted by Theresa 
Theresa
True Bride Confessions...
September 25, 2007
I am not a bride, or bride to be, however I enjoy reading those train wrecks..

Has anyone else noticed the abundance of confessions about not wanting kids at weddings?
Anonymous User
Re: True Bride Confessions...
September 25, 2007
Oh gosh, I totally wouldn't want kids at my wedding (the ex was okay with this. The current would likely not agree with it, considering his complex that it's rude not to invite every single relative you've ever said hello to to a wedding. Although thinking back, I don't recall seeing kids at his cousin's wedding, but then I also don't recall the invitation saying no kids. Either his relatives have got it together, or maybe there just aren't any little kids in his family).

The way I see it, kids likely wouldn't appreciate what was going on anyway, I wouldn't want to have to pay for fancy food for kids that likely won't eat it (and really I wouldn't want to have to pay for fancy food for ANYONE who didn't really want to be there/who wasn't there because they wanted to see me married first and foremost), and I wouldn't want some screaming baby, or three-year-old loudly making a "pweshus" comment, interrupting my wedding.
September 26, 2007
well, if a certain person comes and brings her kids to mine and rowans wedding, (5 weeks to go).. then i am going to physically throw them out of the place.

its nothing to do with them. its just me and her and her dad and her friend. thats it.. anyone else would annoy me. and i am not a nice person when i am annoyed.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
September 26, 2007
mercurior Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> well, if a certain person comes and brings her
> kids to mine and rowans wedding, (5 weeks to go)..
> then i am going to physically throw them out of
> the place.

I am not a "wedding person" but I would go just to see you do that, Mercurior...
bouncing and laughing
September 26, 2007
When I got married in 1993, I had a strict NO KIDS rule at my wedding. No one had a problem with it and my cousins all had little kids at the time - 13 total to be exact and they found babysitters for them. Why is this so hard for breeders to understand? And people planning their weddings should not feel badly about this either. It's their day and people have a problem with the no kids rule, then don't come. Sit home with your screeching shitlings.
September 26, 2007
"But how will Shitford learn how to act in public if we don't take him out and allow him to express himself? How dare you not want to hear his innocent screaming during the service!! It's so adorable!"

Bleah...
cfhistorian
September 26, 2007
I am so glad that youngest person at my wedding was my then-16 year old brother. My stepmother was (thankfully) willing to leave her then-5 week old kid at home with his aunt, and my SIL got a sitter for her kids. Of course, if I hadn't been able to reform my husband from the whole "we must invite every g-d relative we have" position (I feel sorry for you, K12144), we probably would have had dozens of brats there (most of my husband's more distant relatives are big-time breeders). We did it our way, outdoors, with fewer than 20 guests (immediate family, 2 grandmothers, and my favorite aunt), and absolutely NO religious bullshit.
k-man
September 27, 2007
Squalling baybees marred two friends' weddings I attended years ago. I seriously don't understand why pahrents feel compelled to drag their sprogs to solemn ceremonies. It isn't as if the kyds understand what's going on, and most get bored and restless quickly. Infants will cry at the drop of a hat anyway.

At my relatives' weddings, by contrast, the church (Lutheran) enforced a common-sense policy. A daycare room in another part of the church with an attending adult was reserved for all young children, and parents willingly left their kids there during the ceremonies. Hey, no squalling baybees! It worked well. If I ever get married, which seems as likely as my flapping my arms and flying, that will be the place.
October 18, 2007
More so now than ever. Maybe these girls are learning. You bring up a good point. I am so tired of breeders, it is hard to see smarter people in all the debris around us. But I try. CF is a good way to live, I can see it being more accepted, even by slow learners.
Anonymous User
October 19, 2007
Did you ever notice that the true mom confessions are always about the kiiiids, and the true dad confessions are NEVER about kids, I think guys over all are not really into kids. they either got ooops or pressured into have kiiids. dumb ass guys!!!!!!!!!! Im a guy and I would never get ooops, i took precautions
Anonymous User
October 19, 2007
from true dad confessions. like i said, its never about thier kids, its always about sex or money. LOL idiots. bed made lie!!!

Braces. College. Weddings. Hate to sound selfish, but will there ever be a time when I get to spend just a little of the money I earn on stuff I want? me too (6)
Anonymous User
October 19, 2007
nokyds4me Wrote:
------------------------------------------------------
>
> Braces. College. Weddings. Hate to sound selfish,
> but will there ever be a time when I get to spend
> just a little of the money I earn on stuff I want?
> me too (6)

Awww, too bad duhdee. Bet his wife bleated about having kids or he wanted some. Now you're crying. Also, bet my body looks 10 times better then your wives!

'
Anonymous User
October 19, 2007
heres another from true dad.............

I just can't do this anymore. I never really wanted to, but they all said "It'll be different when it's your own" but it really isn't. The wife is always bitching, the kids are always crying... I just want to take the dog and get the hell out. I just can't do it. I hate it so much.
Anonymous User
October 19, 2007
and another..........

Since my son was born a year ago my wife is no longer my wife, she is just a mom. She does nothing at all to be a wife or act like a wife. She won't have sex anymore because she thinks it's dirty since she's a mother and her child is in the house. If she won't have sex with me then she shouldn't care if go out to have sex with someone else. Any woman who thinks a relationship with a man can survive without sex is wrong.
Anonymous User
October 19, 2007
here is the best, and look how many 'me toos"

love my wife, and think she is intellegent, supportive, sexy, and wonderful. However, I definitely think having a kid has changed our relationship for worse. me too (21)
Anonymous User
October 19, 2007
sorry heres another

All of my friends who had kids dropped off the face of the earth. What's worse is that when I see them now (which is rare), they look like empty shells of their former selves. Why, I ask you? why? nothing is worth that. me too (21)
October 19, 2007
I could go on for DAYS about the girlfriends I've lost touch with after they've bred.

Why can't women and men just get married and remain childfree? That way, everyone can still be friends. You can have grown up dinner parties, go to concerts, parties, cultural activities, and a whole ass load of other fun stuff as a whole big group without having to worry about a sitter or anything shit loaf related.

But nooooo. People have to get married and ruin their fucking lives. What a waste. I look at the fun things SO and I get to do all the time, I cannot imagine missing any of that stuff. Even just the quiet fun of sitting together in the living room reading, with the 7 fuzzy faces draped over the furniture and our laps in the peace and sanctity.
October 19, 2007
k-man Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Squalling baybees marred two friends' weddings I
> attended years ago. I seriously don't understand
> why pahrents feel compelled to drag their sprogs
> to solemn ceremonies. It isn't as if the kyds
> understand what's going on, and most get bored and
> restless quickly. Infants will cry at the drop of
> a hat anyway.
>
> At my relatives' weddings, by contrast, the church
> (Lutheran) enforced a common-sense policy. A
> daycare room in another part of the church with an
> attending adult was reserved for all young
> children, and parents willingly left their kids
> there during the ceremonies. Hey, no squalling
> baybees! It worked well. If I ever get married,
> which seems as likely as my flapping my arms and
> flying, that will be the place.

Do not get married. At least not now. Wait a few years. Between nasty divorces and oopses it is not in your favor. It is some sort of social disbelief, but being un-married or single is actually good. I do not care what all of the shrinks say, but if price for marriage is kids, well it is not worth it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login