Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Typical breeder excuse

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Typical breeder excuse
September 26, 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=483974&in_page_id=1770

He's just a little boy...
nowhiggers
Re: Typical breeder excuse
September 27, 2007
*scratches head

How did they get a "racism" charge out of this? I understand racism is illegal in the UK but how can one white person be racist against another white person? The little boy is white. The Slovakian lady is white.

Is there a law about dissing someone because they are from another country even if they are the same "race" as you are? In that case, everytime I hear a European talk about "the fat ugly americans" I'm going to take a flight over there and press charges.

That lady was a nutjob to do what she did. Violence against anyone for their words is never an acceptable means to solve an issue in the west. That lady needs to get with the program about our culture and values here in the west or her ass needs to be deported back to Slovania. Maybe in the corrupt old former soviet blocs that's how you settle things, but not here.
September 27, 2007
yes. you can be the wrong sort of white for some jobs.

she is from slovakia, thats a different race, therefore they shouldnt be discrimated against.. in the patio theres a post i put about a white english woman being refused a job because she was english, scottish white, irish white, all fine.. but white english getting a job in england, isnt allowed in her case.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=473249&in_page_id=1770

teenage science student has been banned from applying for a training programme with the Environment Agency because she is white and English.

The recruitment agency handling the scheme told Abigail Howarth, 18, that there was no point in her submitting an application because of her ethnic background.

But bizarrely she could have applied if she had been white and Welsh, Scottish or Irish.

Abigail, who wanted to join the Agency's flood management programme, saw an advert in a local newspaper offering positions in the Anglia region where she lives, complete with a £13,000-a-year tax-free grant.

It made no mention of the ban on white English applicants, merely noting that candidates from ethnic minorities, such as "Asian, Indian' and "White Other, e.g. Irish, Welsh, Scottish', were encouraged to put themselves forward.

Abigail, of Little Straughton, Bedfordshire, said: "I was really disappointed. To be told being "White English" ruled me out in my home county shocked me. I know why there are positive action training schemes to assist those who are genuinely discriminated against but when it's broken down to this level it seems crazy to me.

"I really wanted to work for the agency and I was very excited - followed by feeling very disappointed.

"I would not have minded had I been beaten for the position by somebody better able than me."

Abigail, who is awaiting the results of A-Levels in environmental science, geography and geology, emailed PATH National Ltd, the company handling applications.

She asked: "Am I correct in assuming that as I am English (White) I need not apply as the preference is for the minorities you have listed, or can I apply anyway?'

Three days later, PATH recruitment officer, Bola Odusi, replied: "Thank you for your enquiry unfortunately the traineeship opportunity in <[>sic] targeted towards the ethnic minority group to address their under representations in the professions under the Race Relations Act amended 2000."

South West Bedfordshire Tory MP Andrew Selous said: "I think this is complete nonsense and the Environment Agency should be taking the best people, irrespective of their background.

"This is obviously borne out of some idiotic quota system. Abigail should have been able to apply and been judged on her own merits. I will raise this when I have a meeting with the Environment Agency next month."
nowhiggers
September 27, 2007
she is from slovakia, thats a different race, therefore they shouldnt be discrimated against.
---

I respectfully disagree merc, slovakians are just as white as the english.
http://images.google.com/images?q=slovakians

I see lots of blonde hair and blue eyes in every picture of the slovakians!

Slovakians may be a different "nationality" than the English, but they are not a different "race." No way. I too am a different "nationality" than the English, I am an American. Now when do I get my day in court for the Euros calling us names and being mean? winking smiley
nowhiggers
September 27, 2007
i put about a white english woman being refused a job because she was english, scottish white, irish white, all fine.. but white english getting a job in england, isnt allowed in her case.
---------

This just sounds like the same old immigration BS that goes on in the states pretty much. If you are American, born in America, you sit at the back of the bus when it comes to anything.

Years ago when I was living in a different city I remember that the russians had taken over the cleaning services once done by native born citizens, and of course charged the eastern bloc prices than no one paying taxes could afford to pay because citizens could not work under the table without getting the irs shakedown. Lots of people were pissed off.

Then one day the mexican swarmed over the border and put the russians out of business with third world pricing, which is much lower than old soviet bloc pricing.

It's called the race to the bottom. And its happening all over the west. Just be thankful you didnt have kids and that you aren't going to be around when the whole mess and thirdworldization of the west goes KABOOOOOOOOMMMM!
k-man
September 27, 2007
Good grief! I thought it was bad enough when I was trying to get financial aid for college years ago and ran across a number of minority-only scholarships. Now there are different "races" of white in Britain, and only certain ones need apply? What total blooming poppycock.
mercurior 9NLI)
September 27, 2007
nowhigg, i should have put that was what they say, not what i say.

i was using sarcasm

but thats the way it is today, you can be white, or black, or whatever colour, and so long as you live in a different country thats counted as a different race.

therefore anything that mentions micks, or paddy, is technically racist in todays world.
September 27, 2007
I think, for some crazy reason, that if someone throws berries at you, and says "go back to your own country", there might be better responses than beating them with an iron bar. Sure, maybe the kid was being a little shit, but come on...a 7 year old with berries and words vs. a 30 year old with an iron pipe? Seems kind of disproportionate.

I think this is more a case of nationalism as opposed to racism.
September 27, 2007
your right feh, but she is playing the racism card, she is stating it is racist, because she is from slovakia,

(and nowhigg i do a lot of sarcasm, and if forgot to put sarcasm mode off)

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
nowhiggers
September 27, 2007
The problem I see here is the charge of "racist" being used to apply to any damn thing they want it to be applied to. The fact that white people from another country are considered a different race under English law is the most asinine thing I've ever heard of in my life.

We have a saying here in the states: "The speech that offends you the most is the speech in need of the greatest protection."

Obviously, our ideas about free speech are much different than the rest of the west, including Canada.

The greatest danger that I can see regarding the "racist" laws in canada and europe is that it creates "secret racists" that if they are smart enough, they can practice their racism subtly and on the sly and a lot more people get screwed over and hurt because of that. Here in the states, we just look for the guy in the white sheet! lol. grinning smiley The racists are easy to pick out because they have the freedom to say what they want to! In that sense, it makes avoiding them and not doing business with them a whole lot easier.
September 27, 2007
Again, it's just people using words without any regard to what they mean. Just because a white person from one country calls a white person from a different country racist doesn't make it so, because it doesn't fit the definition of racism. The definition for what is going on here is nationalism.
If I find out that a white person is from canada, and I punch them in the face and say "get out of here touque wearing hockey lover", I'm being nationalist, not racist, because we're the same race, even though we're from different countries. If I find out a black person is from canada, and I punch them in the face and say "get out of here nappy headed basketball lover", then one could probably call racism because we're of different races, and I used his racial characteristics as an insult. If I punched a black canadian in the face and said "get out you touque wearing hockey lover", I think that could be argued as nationalistic, because I didn't mention anything about his racial characteristics, but about his country of origin.
September 27, 2007
the uk used to be great, but its going downhill. all the pandering to vocal minorities.. thats whats causing this..

exactly feh.. but they play the card, and the equal opportunities commision who are there just to take more power for themselves say.. yes it is..

i theory i could be charged with calling americans yanks. because it is a possible derogatory comment about a country and a country means race.. and that means racism..

starts to sing.. # oh what a wonderful world (sarcasm off)

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
September 28, 2007
I think the racist card is played too much by ANYONE who uses it.

Everyone who is not native to a particular area wants to "fit in" and "be a part" of their new homeland/hometown - and that's GREAT - yet as soon as it is convenient, they cry race as soon as things don't go their way. I think it's total bullshit and should be banished from the lawbooks.

When I worked for a particular manager here at my company for a year, I got shit from him all the time. I knew DAMN WELL it was because I was Pagan (and didn't hide it but I don't go around flaunting it either) and he is a bible thumping holy rolling born again. I morphed into the perfect employee and STILL got shit. I could have easily played the RELIGIOUS DISCRIMINATION card. But I didn't. I got my situation changed at work and things have been great ever since.

Sorry folks, there is no longer a race card in the deck to be played when you didn't get what you want. Work harder next time.
Anonymous User
September 28, 2007
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sorry folks, there is no longer a race card in the
> deck to be played when you didn't get what you
> want. Work harder next time.

Well said, I just wish everyone else had such a common sense view.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login