Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Jenny McCarthy's Autistic Son

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
Jenny McCarthy's Autistic Son
September 27, 2007
Yea, yea, yea. Whatever. Another kid with autism. I like Jenny McCarthy, but I can see it now. Her face on every autism magnet manufactured, and all the mawms of autistic kids will be feeling "at one" with the blonde starlet.

Obsessively lining up toys? Flapping his arms? You mean to tell me she wasn't seeing red flags over this behavior? Good grief Charlie Brown.

And OH YES, she wurked SOOOO HAAAARD with him. Of course she did! She has nothing better to do all day, she's got the $$$ for the best teachers and everything else for the kid. Show me a struggling working parent who made these leaps and bounds with their autistic kid, then I'll be impressed.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/09/24/jenny.autism/?iref=mpstoryview
Anonymous User
Re: Jenny McCarthy's Autistic Son
September 27, 2007
Not to sound to mean, but when i herd that her kiiid has autisium, i laughed. I remember when she was pregnant, she was on Howard Stern saying" how she cant wait to me a mom, blah blah yada yada, and Howard told her. You have life made, your rich, hot, why the hell would you have a baybeeee and he said, that her husband and her would break up.

LOL well, they are broke up, and now shes STUCK with some pain in the ass kid for the rest of her life, I bet she didnt see that one coming!!
Anonymous User
September 27, 2007
Jenny McCarthy annoys the shit out of me. If I were her kid I'd be autistic too.
cfhistorian
September 27, 2007
I hate to add to the sour grapes, but I have to agree with Howard Stern (as quoted by nokyds) and wonder why the hell a gorgeous woman (annoying or not, you have to admit she is beautiful) who's been a model, an actress, and Playmate of the Year would want to irreparably ruin her life and her career by breeding.
September 28, 2007
I tend to notice the celebs who are the sexiest with their movies, Playmate of the Year, showing off those fun bags, and modeling clothing are the first to go breeder. Sort of reminds me how the mouthiest party girls are also the first to be in the 'burbs and buying maternity clothing within months of a wedding. Look at Brooke Sheilds. She as the hottie of my era. Now...she is just another moo who has to write books about post-partum depression because her days are very much over with the exception of guest starring on a dumb network show.
September 28, 2007
the reason why they have kids, is their looks, fade the boobs sag. at least this way they will be in the news a bit more, the bump watches. and now sinces its autistic, more press.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
October 01, 2007
K12144 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Jenny McCarthy annoys the shit out of me. If I
> were her kid I'd be autistic too.

I was saying this to a friend as we were leaving a c-store, and a fellow in a car next to mine overheard and did a spit take of laughter.
He had kids in the back seat too...

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login