Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Brat factory's 12th baby weighs over 17 pounds

Posted by catmeow 
Brat factory's 12th baby weighs over 17 pounds
September 27, 2007
Here it is with pictures--get your barf bag before looking at it: http://tinyurl.com/29mjcy

Woman's 12th baby weighs over 17-pounds

September 27, 2007

MOSCOW --A small Russian city just got a really big addition: a 17-pound, 1 ounce baby whose mother had already delivered 11 other children.

Tatiana Khalina, 42, delivered the girl by Caesarean section at a maternity clinic in Aleisk, a town of 30,000 people in the Altai region in southern Siberia, a nurse at the clinic said Thursday.

Nurse Svetlana Gildeyeva also said the Sept. 17 birth went smoothly, and mother and the child were fine. She said the baby, Nadezhda, was transferred from the small clinic to a maternity hospital in Barnaul, a larger city.

The girl was feeling well and developing normally, said Irina Kurdeka, a doctor at the Barnaul hospital.

The daily Moskovsky Komsomolets quoted the local social services chief, Marina Alistratova, as saying the family had modest means. She said Khalina's husband was on contract with a local military unit.

"We have presented them with a good washing machine, a food package and a card," Alistratova told the newspaper. "We will keep supporting them in the future."

An average weight for newborn babies is around 7 pounds, 1 ounce, according to international statistics.

The Guinness Book of World Records says the heaviest baby ever was born in the United States in 1879. It weighed 23 pounds, 12 ounces and died 11 hours after birth. Guinness says they heaviest surviving baby was born in 1955 in Italy, weighing in at 22 pounds, 8 ounces.

What is the evil teal stuff on and below Gigantic Baybee's bellybutton? This must be a devil child!
Anonymous User
Re: Brat factory's 12th baby weighs over 17 pounds
September 27, 2007
I believe it's some form of disinfectant, like iodine.
September 28, 2007
Disgusting. What a FUGLY baybee. This kid will probably be diabetic by the time it is 3 years old.

Oh don't you love the part about, "We have presented them with a good washing machine, a food package and a card," Alistratova told the newspaper. "We will keep supporting them in the future."

They need to be told "you're on your own, folks." This enabling behavior by way of donations, items, etc., only encourages breeding.
Anonymous User
September 28, 2007
A fucking hideous shit loaf indeed.

I see it was delivered by Caesarian section; I'd have thought that after 11 other brats the moo's snatch would have been big enough to accommodate a bus.

"The daily Moskovsky Komsomolets quoted the local social services chief, Marina Alistratova, as saying the family had modest means"

On 'modest means' but not bright enough to stop breeding. You'd think that anyone on 'modest means' would not be stupid enough to have 12 kids. Oh, but I'm forgetting - they are breeders.
October 01, 2007
Proper Cynic Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> A fucking hideous shit loaf indeed.
>
> On 'modest means' but not bright enough to stop
> breeding. You'd think that anyone on 'modest
> means' would not be stupid enough to have 12 kids.
> Oh, but I'm forgetting - they are breeders.

I believe they are referring to their having an intelligence of "modest means", you know, in that they don't have a lot of it.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login