Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

not a brat rant, but cry me a fucking river boooo fucking hooooo

Posted by nowhiggers 
http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/09/27/immigrant.money/index.html

Can you believe the nerve of this guy? A typical example of how illegals think and behave. There is nothing worse than an illegal who has had an awakening about the second class citizenship of americans and legal immigrants. Nothing.

Well, I'll be generous here though, just to satisfy the namby pamby NPR crowd. lol. He can keep the money. AFTER the IRS has collected taxes at the higher single rate, since of course, he is a single man without children in this country, and they collect the penalties and interest from him for late filing. I figure that's going to leave him with about $10grand MAYBE, to go home with, and go home he will, and stay the fuck there by golly. He should have taken the government's deal to send him home with $19grand, because that's far more than what the IRS is going to let him have once they are done with him.

Of course his position is that he "worked hard" and should be able to take it all home. LMAO. Fucking illegals can suck my asshole.
Re: not a brat rant, but cry me a fucking river boooo fucking hooooo
September 28, 2007
So Zapeta said he no longer feels "good" about this country. Well...too fucking bad! The Central Americans are just as bad as the Mexicans. They come here and want to turn THIS country into another fucking banana republic.

Years ago in the Bay Area, Guatemalan males with mamacita-wife and the bambinos back home would look for American girls between 16 & 17 to knock up. Unfortunately, many of these dumb bunnies would shit out the brat and end up on welfare after the guy knocked them around a bit since they are so used to doing that in their own countries.

I am glad this asshole's money was seized. He really should be on that next plane back to his country regardless if the US does have to pay for his ticket. That is far cheaper than having him and others like him over here! I don't want to hear the sob story of his $.25 raise on his minimal salary as we have too many Americans with skills taking on low-paying jobs as less becomes available in the terms of better paying work.

The man broke our laws...pure and simple. I would love to see this shit tried in other countries. When I have traveled overseas, customs wants to make very certain WHEN the passengers on that plane are leaving.
(in best namby pamby npr voice)

Now Ame, dear, the evil IRS is going to take :::GASP::: TAXES from this poor hardworking undocumented immigrant at the higher single rate/no kids rate that those evil childfree people have to pay! This is outrageous! At the very least he should get his chyuld deductions for all of the wonderful and glorious and deserving brown children he has brought into the world in Guatamala! He probably has 17 deductions right there! Why, he'll get his whole 59,000 back in no time, plus the extra 10,000 in charity money we raised for him after we help him get his "social justice"
!

grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley

I'm nursing a nice ball of hate on the back of my tongue for this motherfucker right now. lol.

Just the fucking nerve of this motherfucker to walk around with his no speeky english means no know about payeee taxeee. He fucking knows people here pay taxes, that's why the dumb fuck tried to walk out of here with a pile of cash instead of a bank account.

So he "worked hard" and "just wants his money baaaaack." LMAO. Well fuckin aye man, I want my money back too! I want it all!!! If this motherfucker gets to skip without paying taxes I'm starting the next Boston Tea Party.

What even worse than this asshole? The fucking moronic imbeciles who raised 10 grand for him after the government seized his cash. Where was the money raised from? Why one of the richest neighborhoods in America! Palm Beach! That's the retirement area for the rich in Florida. The rich fucking LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVEEEEEEE them some illegals -- er "undocumented immigrants" like the fucking celebrities too. They can all suck my lower middle class childfree asshole.
September 28, 2007
You know what??? :scr I would like all of my fucking money back that I paid the IRS that went to wetbacks and breeders. Where the fuck is MY money that I actually worked for legally? Jeez...I should not have played by society's rules and sold crack. Why the fuck not??? Doing the "right thing" no longer matters in the United States of Mexico & Central America.
Just be patient dear ame, this story is getting big play on every illegal immigration watchdog website on the web right now. This motherfucker is going down. The people are not going to let him get away without paying all the taxes and penalties.

Boooo YAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! grinning smiley
September 28, 2007
I'm another one here who is sick of all the sob stories about ILLEGAL ALIENS (the correct, not the politically correct term). If it is so fucking bad here, they should go back to where they came from. They stay because they plan to turn this country into the shitholes they come from as they get privileges that I will never be able to get.

If you want to see a four-page sobfest for the oh-so-poor crimalien, here it is: http://tinyurl.com/2mjhgz
catmeow Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm another one here who is sick of all the sob
> stories about ILLEGAL ALIENS (the correct, not the
> politically correct term). If it is so fucking bad
> here, they should go back to where they came from.
> They stay because they plan to turn this country
> into the shitholes they come from as they get
> privileges that I will never be able to get.
>
> If you want to see a four-page sobfest for the
> oh-so-poor crimalien, here it is:
> http://tinyurl.com/2mjhgz

Oh cry me a damn river you damn bitch. lol. OMG and that woman WAS here legally even, a LEGAL immigrant. She knew fake social security cards were illegal yet she did it anyways for her illegal friends. Unbelievable. And of course the usual WHINE about her chyuldrun. Fuck her and her brats. BYE BYE BITCH. You have proven that you did not come here to be part of our American family, you came here to get what you can!

And for all the mealy-mouths like my relatives who think that Pedro shouldn't have to pay the taxes, his employer should, well you just have your head up your ass. The only "tax" an employer pays is half of the social security tax, and since dear pooooor innocent "immigrant" (illegal jerkoff) Pedro isn't going to be cut a social security check or a medicare benefit anytime in the future the employer doesn't owe anything for taxes! (But I bet they sure do owe one hell of a fine for getting caught hiring illegal aliens winking smiley ) PEDRO owes the FEDERAL AND STATE portion of his wages, PLUS late fees and penalties PLUS whatever social services and emergency room treatments he indulged in. And then AFTER the IRS gets done prosecuting him for tax evasion and raping his poooor little "immigrant" (illegal jerkoff) walmart backpack full of cash, if there's anything left, HE CAN HAVE IT. Along with a deportation order and a label as a felon never to return to this country. Fucking Asshat.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login