Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2470 and 2471 Men's Rights

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2470 and 2471 Men's Rights
September 28, 2007
I hear ya on this one. In most cases, men have no rights. There is always some bleeding heart playing the violin for the women. The women act like such victims. Most bitches are nothing more than actresses. I've seen it with my own eyes.

I also love how men have to do all the legwork and pay the lawyer and filing fees for the emancipation stuff when their shit loaves are old enough and child support is to be stopped for them, and the moo just sits back and fights it every step of the way.

Also, child support. This is a big pet peeve of mine and just my opinion, so I hope no one bashes me on this. Tell me WHY the child support still goes to the mother of a college student while said college student lives 1200 miles away, is paying her own way thru school and working? The laws need to be changed because it would seem to me that the collge student should get the $$$, not the mother. I know of instances where the mother gets the $$$, and supposedly is sending ALL the money to the student kid, and finding out later that moo is keeping over half the money for herself. And these are cases where the kid living away is paying ALL their own expenses. It is my opinion that if the divorce agreement goes into college years that once the kid turns 18 and is out of the house and away at school, the money should go straight to the student.
giselle
Re: 2470 and 2471 Men's Rights
September 28, 2007
This thing about women started in 1960, and was meant to get equal pay for doing the same jobs, unfortunately it has got totally out of control and a certain element in the female society today don't want equality, they are hell bent on emasculating any male unfortunate to come up against them.

The simply don't want equal treatment they want better.
September 28, 2007
Giselle, you got that right! It makes me fucking SICK two faces puking to see what Modern Day Feminism has become. Women nowadays have no fucking pride. They leave a marriage because the husband is "no fun" and they (the women) want to be "fulfilled" but expect a HUE-JASS payout even if the bitches never worked or have children.

Child support really should be minimal. If moo wants more, the kids can go to Dad...end of story which means Moomie does not have to worry about the Kidlets living in a certain style. What happened to when sprog extortion ended once the brats turned 18. Back in my day as a sprogletta, the dads did not have to send those cheques after the kids' 18th birthdays.

College is a privilege...not a fucking right! If the teens want higher education, let them do the sweat equity to get it rather than expect the parents to pay out. I have known even CF women who felt a parent owed them a college education. I knew one in my old area who cried how haaaard it was for her to work through college which led to a nervous breakdown because she could not do the fun stuff like join a sorority and hang out. Hey...isn't college for education rather than a four-year summer camp? My ex-friend was a stay-at-home wife for a doctor husband so it is not as if she DID anything with her degree...despite friends saying it got her a moneyed husband. I am certain Ol' Doc fucks around though...

If men did this shit to women in divorce court, the judge would toss it out and tell the bums to get fucking JOBS rather than mooch off the ex-wives. Yet, a woman can turn on her tiny :bawl tears and make everyone feel sorry for her despite the fact that many of the non-working wives CHOOSE that life even if they do not have kids. Why should an ex-husband pay a grown-ass woman's way in life??? I can see why many men end up killing their ex-wives and then turn the gun on themselves. At that point after being totally cleaned out, there is nothing else to lose. The women brought it on themselves.

About my rant, where the hell are there men's groups for the guys who DON'T have those squalling babies or nasty children? What about men's rights for ALL men rather than just for those whose sperm did meet up with the woman's egg??? confused smiley
Nour
September 28, 2007
Some good points all around. There is no question of the pressure many people feel “to have it all.” I think the man's side of the story needs to be examined too. They feel as deeply as women. But as I posted in another rant, I take issue with the idea that these men who go into marriage willingly are “victims.” And more often than not, men kill their current spouses and don’t turn the gun on themselves, because they don’t want to face divorce and all that fallout. After hearing about all the crap that happens in divorce, particularly when it involves children, I don’t feel that bad for the schlubs, generally speaking. Most people know that in a divorce involving sprogs, the woman is going to be favoured, unless there is some sort of solid evidence pointing to her lack of parenting skills like drug use or something. Men go into this knowing this shit.

My brother got married young and had a brat with the woman. To make a long story short, the marriage went sour real quick. He swore up and down that he wouldn’t do it again. Said he was older and wiser, and BAM he did the same thing and is now getting screwed over child support. He didn’t marry the second one, but they had a kid. My father said the baby might not be my brother’s. It is over a year old now and looks nothing like our side of the family. According to my dad, the state of Florida told my bro he could get a DNA test but he won’t do it. And he is getting raped financially over the second kid. The first kid is actually really cool and is now a teenager and really needs his dad. My brother had only five years of support for the first kid when this shit happened. I feel bad for him, but wake the fuck up!
September 28, 2007
there are mens groups that do some for the males, not just fathers. essentially they focus on rights for all, they can use the rights of a father as a lever.. exactly how the original feminists worked it. there are some childfree males fighting, but we seem to work together for the best of us all.

i am a mens rights activist in my small way. i try to bring balance to some pro woman boards. its a hard slog..

i have known men kill themselves over the court cases, the women say the man abused them, just to get a better settlement. i can send u stories over and over and over, about the male side. but if you notice not a lot of places discuss it.. i was called sexist on one forum for saying men and women are different. i wasnt allowed to put the mans view.i felt threatened so i left.

its hard to be heard when all people see of men are idiots on tv, in the press. its pro woman pro natalistic. and men are left last.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Nour
September 28, 2007
I agree with you, Merc. Men get royally screwed. What I want to know is why men keep getting married and having babies with all these women? They are playing with fire. WTF is wrong with them? I guess they’ve got to keep showing that their penises work.
September 28, 2007
Nour, I also do not get WHY men continue to marry and have those babies when they KNOW the outcome of most of these marriages. Anyone with even the tiniest of a brain knows the little cutie in her marriage burqa is not going to remain a size 3 when those babies are shat out of her snatch. Marriage becomes a drain when the fella thinks that there is nothing more to life than work, work, work, work, work to pay for the wifey-poo and the sproglings who really do not give a damn about him. Divorce is costly and painful...yet stats show that it is usually MEN who remarry within the first year of divorce. Good gods...are men gluttons for punishment...especially having endured the ball & chain previously??? My feeling is how marriage and parenthood really traps a person to the Wheel of Life. People need to stop believing the shit that the chick flicks spew out.
September 28, 2007
the answer is.. its simple. men want it to work, and so we try and try and try, and try it again over and over.

we get sold the idea of the perfect life, and we are seeking it.

but for some men it is to be a real man, you need proof your a MAN. (which is a dumb idea), but its pushed onto us by the constant idea that a real man must have a child, its a sort of bingo. a cultural sense we are sold.

men are romantic. thats why they look everywhere for that one person. a lot of the time the women men go for have been infected by the evil form of feminism.

we keep going on looking for perfection in a increasingly imperfect world.

thats why men look everywhere, because would you rather have 5 live bullets in a gun, or 6.. you go for the 5 the chances are better of not getting screwed.
Anonymous User
September 28, 2007
Erm, I thought child support stopped as soon as the kid hit 18 anyway...or maybe that's just in MI, I don't know.
September 29, 2007
it depends on the state, the country, and the judges idea. sometimes if they go to college, that means they are still dependent on the mother so the man pays.
but generally its 18,

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
October 01, 2007
mercurior Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> men are romantic. thats why they look everywhere
> for that one person. a lot of the time the women
> men go for have been infected by the evil form of
> feminism.

"Romance" is such an overrated myth that gets too many men and women into trouble. There are people of both sexes who believe the dumb chick flicks and romance novels about life and "love". I honestly believe how arranged marriages tend to work out better in some other cultures as long as all parties are willing. The marriages are not based on that fleeting feeling of romantic love or "how hot my wife is" which fades in time but both parties know exactly what is expected of them. Any deviation from the expectations will bring consequences from their societies. Affairs will be tolerated as long as everyone is discreet. The marriages are really nothing more than business deals. Sad thing is that Westerners may say they marry for "love" but it is often a business deal for the women to get a man to take care of them. And...we have that expectation that the young couple marrying will never want to fuck anyone but the same guy or gal for the next 50 years. Right...grinning smiley
Nour
October 01, 2007
I don't think all of these men are romantic. Come on! Some of these men are just stupid.
October 01, 2007
i didnt say all men, i said a lot.

men have an idealised idea of family, this is engrained in them from hundreds of years ago, and however much the original feminism has changed a womans life, it hasnt changed how men act, because thats the way the modern feminists get the power and the ability to demonise men.

i know i am romantic, i had an idealised idea of my life, luckily rowan fitted it perfectly. theres the romance thats sold, in chick flicks, (where if you notice men are there as either eye candy, or she will change him for the better) and then theres the expectation that is put upon men by society.

the expectations are different in each country and each state. but they all hold a similar thread. man must provide. whether its child care, or going out to work and she stays home. the expectation is there. and if a man dares to break that cycle, well he is called a dead beat, or lazy.

(now i am saying this as a man, and as what i see every day. this is from my viewpoint as a male.) and when men decide not to marry not to get involved with western women, the men are called wimps, or losers, or closet gays, just because they dont follow the party line.

in the industrial revolution, everyone worked in appaling conditions, men and woman and children, then came the corn laws, where it became illegal to make women and children work more than x amount of hours, notice they never said a thing about the men. it was expected of the men to work, 18 hours a day. and so it has continued. any father or man is expected to work, until death. thats societies role for men.

now that some men are rebelling, saying its not fair. we are being treated as little more than slaves.

men havent had chance but its slowly growing now the mens movements, men are saying you wanted equality you got it, but now you are more equal than me, where is this golden age you said would happen. but men are still programmed by the very organisations that wanted equality for men, to be a wage slave.

(whats her's is her's and whats mine is hers as well). the burden of proof has become one sided. so yes men are romantic, as they have an ideal life planned, but reality frequently screws men. and they have that goal to aim for, but the goal posts keep changing. so by the time men get there they dont want him and it begins again. Most men know this.

as i said not all but a lot have this romantic idea in their minds. some are stupid. but who is really to blame for the disenfranchisement of men, men, or the people who only look upon them as walking wallets and sperm donors.

Nour
October 01, 2007
I knew that'd get you goin' Merc. smiling smiley
October 01, 2007
well i am predictable. in a kinda insane rage way LOL. (and i am not angry i dont get angry often)

still doesnt make the things i said any less true.. and i needed a bit of a rant. makes me calmer.. rather type it than kill someone winking smiley

October 02, 2007
Nour Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I don't think all of these men are romantic. Come
> on! Some of these men are just stupid.

I often think many of these men who remarry and start the kiddie thing all over are stupid. Insanity is making the same mistake over and over yet expecting different results!Mr. T: I pitty tha fools
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login