Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Hillarys turn to fuck the childfree in the ass BEND OVER FOLKS!!!

Posted by nowhiggers 
http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?idbig grin with biting lip8RUJEL00&show_article=1

First it was Obama with his "universal care for ALL children and no one else." Now Hillary wants to give EVERY CHILD (yes, even the anchor babies born to the illegals) 5 grand!!!!!

Classic line from the story:

The New York senator did not offer any estimate of the total cost of such a program or how she would pay for it. Approximately 4 million babies are born each year in the United States.

Bend over childfree, because YOU KNOW who is going to be paying for this.

It just doesn't fucking pay to be honest anymore, does it? I used to pay my taxes because it was the right thing to do. Now I pay my taxes for no other purpose than to keep my ass out of jail. There's going to be a breaking point with this shit. I don't know when it's coming, but its coming!
This whole idea stinks. More details about it would be useful, such as, would the pahrents be able to access this money under any circumstances? If so, look out. What about if the sprog dies while still a child? Picture the fraud possibilities. Welfare programs—and this is one—are usually rife with fraud.

If the government is going to give away money, it should give it back to the people who paid that money in the first place: the taxpayers. Too many pahrents pay little or nothing in federal taxes.
WTF??? I though Hillary's tack was that she wanted health care for EVERYONE...
Re: Hillarys turn to fuck the childfree in the ass BEND OVER FOLKS!!!
September 29, 2007
politicians lie, for votes.

they offer the moon, and say after they are elected of we cant do that.. we did a study and the last incumbant messed it up, we are sooooo sorry ... NOT.

when has a polictician ever done what they promise

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Mercs right, many of them will lie or promise pie in the sky and then blame the other party when they can't deliver what they promise once they get into office.

But what scares me is what if Hillary were to deliver on THIS promise? She's got 100% backing of ALL the breeders.

Oh and that $5,000? That's not just a bond for a brat to use for college, it can also be used to help the brat BUY A HOUSE. Now WTF? When is my government going to help ME buy a house with some free money?

Damn. I've got to start figuring out how to get back some of our tax money, I dunno... there have got to be some government "giveaways" I can apply for. I wonder if any of those books on "Little Known Government Programs" is worth a 9.95 investment.
Forget the 9.99 investment. Go to the library. They'll probably have that book and many more besides. But if you find anything really good - please let us know!
Like someone on another CF community pointed out, though: all the breeders are also going to be pissed that their CURRENT kids can't get it, so maybe they'll oppose it?
October 01, 2007
Exactly, Nowhiggers! Is Hillary going to offer $5K for me or any other childfree person to put toward their retirement or buy a house? Not that I would get trapped into that part of the Wheel of Life.... Mr. T: I pitty tha foold
Death to Hillary that delusional bitch.

Ted Nugent for President!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
October 01, 2007
And this is the problem with just about every one of my voting friends, "but if we don't vote for the democrat, who most likely doesn't even come close to actually representing our beliefs, we'll get a republican" type of thinking. Sure, maybe they are marginally less evil, but guess what? They're still egomanical POLITICIANS who are only IN IT FOR THE MONEY and POWER. Until folks pull their heads out their collective asses and vote for actual candidates who might most represent their beliefs, even if they aren't republocrats or democretins, we are only ever going to have the choice between a corporate stooge or a pandering shill.

Always vote your conscience folks!! Screw the one party/two names system!

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login