Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

ARGH!!!! Men are worse than the woman friends!!!

Posted by Carrie 
I AM GOING TO STAB THE NEXT PERSON IN THE EYE WHO QUESTIONS MY
CHILDFREE STATUS!!!!

It's not the woman's remarks to me...It's the MEN'S!

My 3 galpals with kids/babies don't bug me about my choice to not have them!
It has never been a big deal....They are live and let live, no handout/welfare mooching types....it seems the Moos who suck at parenting, are selfish anyway in other areas of life, & have badly behaved kids, are the ones who get on the CF person's case the hardest.

Thank G-d my mom buds are bluntly honest..I hear, "I had them too young with a moron I thought I loved", "Don't do it until you're much much older, if any age".

I work with mostly arrogant, 45+, well to do males always on the hunt for trophy wives.
They hit on anything with tits that's 25 and under, assuming we're all Golddigging ditzy whores.

They are all divorced from a previous 6 month trophy wife, who gave him a lil' golden sprog...They think they're so damn smart, yet they say they got NO PRENUP. F*cking morons.

THOSE are the people who laugh at me & pat me on the head when I say I have no desire for vagina babies.
"OH, but youre hurting the human race if you don't breed! You're so pretty and smart! You OWE IT TO EVERYONE!" they say.

THAT IS SO DAMN STUPID!!!!!! They only see their kids 2x a week & do blow/hookers the rest of the time!

AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate people!!!!
Re: ARGH!!!! Men are worse than the woman friends!!!
September 29, 2007
Pretty people end up having ugly babies. Hhmnmm. Does seem true.

What morons. They don't care as long as they never see their kids, eh?

Jerks.

lab mom
the Moos who suck at parenting, are selfish anyway in other areas of life, & have badly behaved kids, are the ones who get on the CF person's case the hardest.

Oh BINGO BINGO BIGNO man.... did you hit the bullseye. Preach on sister!

You can sniff out a breeder miles away, even over the internets wire! You can tell if what you are talking to is a PARENT (and I know there is a bit of cf controversy about whether there is really any difference between parents and breeders, but just follow me here for a minute...) or a BREEDER by the SIMPLE ACT of revealing your childfree status. I've never met or talked to a PARENT who was offended, put off, or freaked out by the childfree, or any of our legitimate concerns about how we are treated. Now, unfortunately for me, I have met FEW parents in my lifetime, and neither my partner or I have any PARENTS in our families, they are all BREEDERS.

But I have met some parents. And generally speaking, they all have ONE CHILD and no more than that. Isn't that funny? I don't know, maybe its different for the older generation, but I don't think it's that different. My partners "parents" STILL have breeder on the brain and they are pushing 70. Both of us concur that our "parents" are parents at all, they're breeders. And they are no different than the other breeders the cf frequently encounter. EVERYTHING FOR DA CHYULDRUN and nothing for their own flesh and blood. The especially prefer those little anchor baby brats the illegals have, over their own family. It's disgusting.
Aah... I feel for you... The thing is, in my experience, that women tend to be bitchy and shout at you and tell you you're plain wrong. MASSIVELY annoying, but at least they treat you like you're their species. Breeder men tend to smile in a patronising "daddy" way and tell you you'll have one when the hormones kick in... and you'll Want to take care of it... eg "foolish female, you're trying to deny your femininity/mother instinct/whatever else they feel helps them to boast they have a son (it's always a son) while the woman turned breeding sow does the actual work... Like a girl's life ir ruled by nothing but biology!!! Assholes!!!!!!
October 01, 2007
Men who say shit like that are just pissed because they are in search of the hot trophy wife that they'll never get. They say shit like that hoping it will make you feel bad. I also think they say that stuff because they are pissed that you've made a smart choice for your life and they haven't.

I've worked with some condescending males in my career, who, just because they had useless SAHMs at home, that all women should be treated that way, and it was only a matter of time until I was home with screechling shitlings. I ended up having words with a few of them and they never gave me a contemptuous attitude again.
October 01, 2007
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Men who say shit like that are just pissed because
> they are in search of the hot trophy wife that
> they'll never get. They say shit like that hoping
> it will make you feel bad. I also think they say
> that stuff because they are pissed that you've
> made a smart choice for your life and they
> haven't.
>
> I've worked with some condescending males in my
> career, who, just because they had useless SAHMs
> at home, that all women should be treated that
> way, and it was only a matter of time until I was
> home with screechling shitlings. I ended up
> having words with a few of them and they never
> gave me a contemptuous attitude again.

I worked with the same type of guy when I had the first tubal in 1987. Stupid fucker was on Wifey #2 with THREE KIDS after his first marriage with one really nice child ended. This man did not even pay child support to his first wife yet still had a very kindly daughter. Yet, this man practically called me a "slut" for daring to want to fuck without the consequence of those babies. I was not as outspoken as I am now...lucky for his dumb ass...but I did have to threaten him with the union to shut him up. Yes...he was always pissed off that he was not going to have the hot trophy wife and ogled the Playboys when they came in or hot young customers. His comeuppance came when Wifelet #2 put him out of the house. The woman had to have had enough of his shit to throw the wage earner out as she was a SAHMoo who babysat for some other sprogs. Last I heard before I left the SF Bay Area in 1992 was that he was renting a shit apartment in a shit area full of illegals.
I have been in this position too, Carrie, and I hear ‘ya. I agree with KFLL, they are pissed that you are “off the market” to them, meaning that they can’t control you by snagging you as a wife/mother. Adding to that, I think these men are extremely insecure and feel threatened by such confident woman.
October 02, 2007
Nour Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I have been in this position too, Carrie, and I
> hear ‘ya. I agree with KFLL, they are pissed that
> you are “off the market” to them, meaning that
> they can’t control you by snagging you as a
> wife/mother. Adding to that, I think these men are
> extremely insecure and feel threatened by such
> confident woman.

Exactly, Nour. Most men cannot handle a childfree female because they CANNOT control her. The best way to fuck up a woman's life and have her under a man's thumb is to make her a moo.
October 18, 2007
I am a man, but I understand what you are saying. These 45+ males have been around breeders for too long. They see a girl, they (dumb asses) think that all she is going to do is breed, just like their ex-wives. This kind of shit messes up normal girls. They (men) keep repeating that breeder talk, sometimes they actually get somewhere, they mess up good women, make them breeder minds. I hate it. This kind of stuff makes it crappy for all.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login