Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Help bring justice to a slaughtered puppy

Posted by Guest 
Ok, I normally don't post these, but as a daschund owner myself this hits a little too close to home. My little girl is my 'baby', and I can honestly say a little part of me would die if something this heinous were to happen to her.

On Tuesday, June 5, 2007, in Lubbock, Texas, an 8 week old Dachshund puppy was beaten to death after her owner's boyfriend slammed her against a wall three times. The killer fled the scene but was eventually caught and arrested for charges of intoxication and evading arrest. The killer received no animal cruelty charges. Sources told a local news station that "the dog suffered severe blunt force trauma to the body and was bleeding from the ears, mouth and nose (Cited from NewsChannel 11)."

The person responsible for ending this innocent puppy's life is a 22 year old man who has not yet been charged with animal cruelty. I have created this petition in hopes that the man responsible for this heinous act will get the maximum sentence he deserves. In a perfect world this kind of cruel, barbaric, senseless act would be a felony, but, it's only a misdemeanor. Please join me in letting Mr. Matthew Powell know that the people of these United States of America and our fellow peers across the globe do not approve of this act and request justice be done.

Here's the link:
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/help-bring-her-justice
Anonymous User
Re: Help bring justice to a slaughtered puppy
September 30, 2007
Duly signed. I sincerely hope that the fucking cunt who did this gets both a long sentence and his worthless head kicked in. If I knew someone who did this sort of thing, I'd put the worthless piece of shit in intensive care.
Anonymous User
September 30, 2007
I signed it and I really would like to do the same thing to that guy. Slam him against a wall, like he deserves.
September 30, 2007
I signed the petition.

It would give me great pleasure to torture, and then shoot whoever did this.
I signed too. This is a type of domestic violence, even if some don't want to think of it that way. More importantly, I can't stand to see animals hurt or abused.
Anonymous User
October 01, 2007
Over 2300 signatures when the original goal was only 1000?

Way to go!!

Teri
Anonymous User
October 01, 2007
Ok, so typing in the dark is not working for me.

Over 1200 signatures; that is still terrific!
October 01, 2007
There should be special prisons for the animal abusers of the world, run by all of the animal lovers of the world. And may the Gods help them if I'm in charge.

I've signed it as well.
I just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who's signed. I can't believe that this kind of abuse warrents a slap on the wrist, when it's a hundred times worse than shaking a baby-which, I believe, carries a much stiffer penalty (not that a baby deserves to be shaken under any circumstance-I don't want kids and even I know that-but a puppy certainly doesn't deserve to meet this kind of end).
Anonymous User
October 01, 2007
I have passed on the petition link to as many people as possible. My mum breeds long haired Dachsies (I have one, a miniature) and she will sign it and pass it onto her friends.
Let's hope for justice for this poor little mite.
What this "man" did could be charged as a felony in my state (would prefer not to name, but eastern US). It should be a felony everywhere.

Yeah, it takes a "real man" to kill a tiny puppy. Wish I'd been there to kick the motherfucker's ass.

When someone gets me to using the F-word, you know I'm torqued.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login