Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Breedtny Spears Loses Brat Custody Battle To Whigger Fenderlite

Posted by nowhiggers 
http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2007/10/01/entertainment/e161300D18.DTL

Please get your hankies out folks, this is a real tear jerker for the childfree.
I think Bratney could be our CF poster child. She is the perfect example of someone having kids for completely selfish reasons, someone who is a parent but completely selfish, and someone whose career (and life) took a nose dive after having them (same could be argued for when she married K-Fed). She, a definite breeder, makes us look really really good actually. Not that we care what we look like. She is also an example that white trashiness is not synonomous with a lack of money.
Re: Breedtny Spears Loses Brat Custody Battle To Whigger Fenderlite
October 02, 2007
My response is, "Who cares???" shrug Britney should have aborted those mistakes.
October 02, 2007
HA! EXCELLENT!

While I agree wholeheartedly with Am, this is the next best thing that could happened.

Those kids were definitely the load Miss Shitney should have swallowed.

Life is good.
I think Brit the twit should have named her latest album "White Trash with Money" (so what if Tobey Keith used it first?). It just fits her so well.

Money can't buy class, brains, or dignity. Brit is a walking and unfortunately talking example of this.

Get your tubes tied now, dumbass, before you pick another loser like K-Fed.
October 02, 2007
Tell me about it, Annie! Thank you

The best thing Britney can do it get a tubal ligation before she shits out more brats. Did you get a load of the latest bleach-dye job with her roots at almost two inches? You can take the girl out of the Deep South (heard she is from NOLA) but you cannot take the Deep South out of the girl. Ms. Spears work with Disney did not make her into anything as it does with most starting out in the biz. All Brit has shown is drunkenness, drug abuse, no intention to stop any of this, and her twat shots when she "rebelled" by going out with no underwear. Nice...:cool
You beat me to it, nowhiggie! Federline is coming off looking pretty good in this whole fiasco. But when compared with Britney’s antics, I don’t know if he can get much credit for that. Britney's his cash cow after all.
Comment from another forum:

Britney Spears and Kevin Federline are this decade's Courtney Love and Kurt Cobain. As in Courtney "I'm-pregnant-so-I-have-to-take-heroin-for-two-now" Love and Kurt "Suicidal Doper" Cobain.
We ought to be thankful for what we have childfree folks.

Thank doG Breedtny is a millionaire. Thank doG.

Breedtny, is, maybe not by wallet, but by actions, a typical single welfare moo. Just thank doG we don't have to foot the bill.
October 03, 2007
K-Fed is no angel. After all, he left a pregnant girlfriend - who already had one child with him - to marry Twitney Spears. He knew Brit would be a better cash cow than the former model. Those semen demons only mean more $$$ for this guy. He cares nothing about those sproggies even if women suddenly think he now looks "better" than Brit. Wimmin always get gooey over those custodial dads.

On FNC last night, these women were braying how a muuuuuhhhh-thuuuuurreee could just go out and have a nice day after handing over her two children to the father. Please....those kids really *do* look like little demons! Apparently, Britney went out shopping after eating a fast food place. Then, she went to a tanning salon and ended up at a hotel with a super-short skirt flitting up and down. Those semen demons are only a cash cow to this opportunist.

I can ALMOST relate as I went out to dinner and shopping the day after I aborted when the first tubal failed!The first day, I was naturally tired. However, the next day was a day of celebration. I am not what the religious right suggests with their claims of how women wail over those aborted babies. I was so relieved to have had the choice to avoid moohood. Noooo...I did not flash my cunt around... grinning smiley

I am certain the public can do without more of this moo's cunt shots. However, this is another testament to how many women really do regret not taking that drive to the abortion clinic. I guess Britney felt with her Deep South background that she would risk that mythical hell had she aborted the little mistakes. Sad thing is Ms. Spears is still a moo despite not having the little creatures with her!
Folks, there's also a possible sex tape scandal involving Britney:

http://www.soundgenerator.com/viewArticle.cfm?ArticleID=18102
October 03, 2007
Britney never learns...does she??? Anyone with an ounce of sense knows sex videos or photos are NEVER a good idea. It does not matter how much the woman feels she is "in love". Guys just love to show those things off once the relationship ends. 69 sex Even when in a relationship, people love to talk behind the other person's back what goes on in the bedroom. Somebody please stick a serrated knife up Britney's twat and slice those Fallopian tubes!:spin
October 03, 2007
Has anyone considered that maybe she doesn't really want these kids, and is sabotaging (intentionally or not) her "custody privledges" so she can be relieved of her duties without looking like a monster in the public eye? I mean, I think people have some sympathy for crazy, but I know people have no sympathy for "I don't want these children".

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
October 03, 2007
Oh yes, Feh, I figured Britney did not want these kids so being forced to "give them up" to Bad Boy Ex-Husband makes her look pathetic rather than a monster. Kudos to her for, at least, getting those sprogs out of her life. Thank you
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login