Advanced

The One and Only Thing Bush Has Done Right

Posted by nowhiggers 
nowhiggers
The One and Only Thing Bush Has Done Right
October 02, 2007
http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/10/02/bush.veto/index.html?iref=werecommend

This is like the Obama policy he wants to push through if he gets elected,
ALL children will be covered, including children from upper middle class and upper class families.

Bush sucks, but thank doG he's vetoing this child insurance bullshit. It's the only thing I've seen him do right for the past 7 years.
A friend of mine just posted about this on her myspace blog. Why is it all the moos that are for this brat insurance aren't the ones who are going to pay for it? The moos who want this to pass are the ones on welfare to begin with! Just more handouts for welfare bitches! The welfare bitches themselves are on medicaid themselves, so again, no worries, they are covered.

The moos are now staging little protests supposedly. They are going to have their voices heard by making asses of themselves having rallies. Do they not realize no one cares?

Why can't this issue be coverage for ALL PEOPLE, not just the fucking brats again? Truth be told, I don't give a damn that poor brats won't have coverage. I really could not care less. I am fucking sick of all bratley's scrapes and bruises being treated, but other adults drop dead because they have no care whatsoever, and can't afford care without going into financial ruin.

I want coverage for myself, and other ADULTS. Fuck the goddamned chulllldreen. I am about to explode.
Re: The One and Only Thing Bush Has Done Right
October 04, 2007
Theresa, it ain't just the welfare moos screaming about the health insurance since they already get Medicaid. I worked with a woman, whose husband made good $$$ with the City of Altamonte Springs as an arson inspector. However, she did not want her husband paying the extra deductible out of his cheque every two weeks despite the man also earning good overtime. So...the three hatchlings got on Florida's Healthy Kids for a mere $25 per month for all of those kids. Needless to say, both woman and man drove late-model cars. Kids also were in nice clothing.

My former co-worker also bragged of refurnishing the apartment with new furniture. She was an American who converted to Islam and always had nice abayas (the overcoat worn over clothing) and hijabs (scarves worn by Muslim women). Many people at work even went without the company health coverage because it is not as if we were making so much $$$$ where an extra deduction could be afforded. Many people at this outsourced call center were rooming with other people such as other co-workers or living with boyfriends or girlfriends along with other relatives.
It really is disgusting that it is acceptable for parents to opt out of their work coverage for their brats, and get the gubmint insurance instead. Yet these moos will protest that they are entitled to do just that!
October 04, 2007
Theresa, you don't know how badly I wanted to slap hitting over the head with a hammer that particular co-worker when she bragged of her brats on Florida's Healthy Kids Plan...all paid for by the taxpayers. Then...the cunt bitched of the deductible that Hubby paid to have HER on his plan at work since the county was not going to cover a grown-assed woman unless she was a single welfare moo.
One of my old coworkers who made 70k a year was on MediCal (california's version of medicaid). To this day I cannot figure out how she was able to get that with her salary level and the fact that the company had a health insurance plan.
October 04, 2007
I got this in my e-mail two faces puking

President Bush just rejected children's health care. If we can get 2/3 of Congress to stand up to President Bush, we can overturn his veto on the State Children's Health Insurance Program -- a program that provides health insurance for millions of kids.

Join me and help to get those votes.

You can use a simple tool that will allow you to write a letter and send it to your Representatives instantly. Send your Senators and Representative a message telling them to stand up to George Bush:

http://www.democrats.org/FightForChildren

Thanks.

We should thank the President for the veto.
Good on ya' Dubya.
Never thought I'd say that.
October 07, 2007
Update from CNN: http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/10/06/radio.addresses.ap/index.html

From article: The president also said the bill moving through Congress needs to move adults off the program. However, his administration has approved waivers that allowed some states to cover adults.

"In fact, based on their own projections for this fiscal year, Minnesota, Illinois, New Jersey, Michigan, Rhode Island and New Mexico will spend more SCHIP money on adults than they do on children," Bush said. "And that is not the purpose of the program."

This screw-the-childfree bill should not be passed in any form. If I had just one brat, I could qualify for free insurance from the state; instead, the system punishes me because I don't have a crotchshit.

The only freebies I would give the breeders are spay/neuter operations.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login