Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Craigs list

Posted by WaterLily 
Craigs list
October 07, 2007
Put on there an add that looks like this:

I was blind and dumb, I gave in to society and hatched that myrical brat.My boyfriend who I thought was serious left me for some much better looking chick.
I am single, poor off-my-ass, and getting a welfare check in two weeks. My child-support welfare check will be comming in a month. I have a disibility check comming in a week for my disabled kid. My newborn needs some diapers, Huggies are prefered. I need a breastpumb, only new will do. I need baby room furniture, only from top of-the-line. My baby needs some clothes, only the cutest pinkest frills will do. I also want that from top of-the-line.
I'm going back to school, so I want a brand new labtop computer. ONly top of the line will do. I need a car to get myself there, I want at least a new ford focus. I want these now, not tomorrow. Thanks.

lab mom
Re: Craigs list
October 07, 2007
I love the "craigslist single moos" thread we have with 60 entries. nowhiggers put a CF troll ad on the Bay Area list and mentioned it on page 4 of that thread, although nowhiggers doesn’t live in the Bay Area. I hope nowhiggers got a few responses; the listing is now expired.

Which city's list did you put your ad on? Hey, we could start something where we can post ads in many cities. grinning smiley I’ll even post on my home area’s page and demand a $1,000 breeder bling stroller like I saw in a "news" article last week (and posted on another thread).

I posted at least two begging moo ads that had phone numbers included. I haven't yet, but I am tempted to call the numbers and offer to take up collections for their tube-tying.

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login