Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

mercurior and rowan getting married

Posted by mercurior 
mercurior and rowan getting married
October 08, 2007
ok, i think its closer to the time. and i want to say me (mercurior or martin for proper) is marrying rowan elizabeth. on the 31st of october 2007. its only going to be a very small wedding, just 4 people me, her, her dad and another fence sitter childfree.

3 years ago i met her, 3 years ago i discovered i was childfree (came out of the parent closet), i thought i was a freak for not wanting children, i didnt know the whole childfree groups existed.

we are adamantly childfree. as soon as rowan can she wants a tubal, she isnt going to pressure me, because its her body. i may have one later. but her tubal will do more good than anything else on this planet.

as soon as we are wed we are going to be working on her coming to the UK and becoming a citizen of here.

so its official now wink..

i have not been thinking about it, because i get nervous and when i am nervous, i worry, when i worry i get stressed and when i get stressed i snap. then i worry about snapping wink

will put pictures up on my blog,

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
nowhiggers
Re: mercurior and rowan getting married
October 08, 2007
Congrats Merc on your happy childfree marriage!!!!

The best marriages of all are the marriages that are childfree!
cfhistorian
October 08, 2007
Congratulations!!!
October 08, 2007
Best wishes, and best of luck!

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Good luck, Mercurior!

Do you plan to have any children? Just kidding! grinning smiley
Anonymous User
October 08, 2007
Congratulations and many, many happy years!!!
October 09, 2007
only furred, feathered and scaled k man, (i live near sellafield where they had the " accident" 50 years ago wink)

thanks everyone. its gonna be a long and happy cf marriage.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
October 09, 2007
YAY, YAY, YAY!!

I wish you both a wonderful, happy, prosperous, passionate, fun-filled and sex-filled, blissfully childfree marriage!!!!! (((((HUGS)))))

Also hoping for a speedy push-through for Rowan to get UK citizenship. smiling smiley

VLM
October 09, 2007
congrads and best wishes!!! Have a wonderful life!
RowanFaust
October 09, 2007
Thanx for all the well wishes, guys :bal
October 10, 2007
Congrats and best wishes to Merc and Rowan, a long and happy CF life to you both!
Anonymous User
October 10, 2007
Congratulations! I hope you have a life filled with love, happiness and lots of healthy fur-babies!
October 10, 2007
Congratulations! May you have many happy, fulfilling kiddo-free years!
Good on you, merc and rowan! No need to be nervous. I’m sure your wedding day will be perfect. Seeing pictures on your blog would be fun.
Anonymous User
October 13, 2007
Yes please post pictures! Happy CF wedding!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login